PDA

View Full Version : Ignore List

drac12a1
05-23-2003, 12:52 PM
Hi,

I'm truying to understand the ignor list in the context of this forum. Please correct my understanding.

As a filter I can put a forum member on my personal ignore list from my personal profile setting. right? This means that when I view messages, any messages from someone on the ignore/ban list won't be displayed for ME. right?

Is there topic/thread ignore-list concept where a thread-starter can ban who can and cacn't particpate in a thread?

thanks
D12

kj
05-23-2003, 12:54 PM
Don't we wish. :D
- kj

Sandman2[Wing Chun]
05-23-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by drac12a1
Hi,

I'm truying to understand the ignor list in the context of this forum. Please correct my understanding.

As a filter I can put a forum member on my personal ignore list from my personal profile setting. right? This means that when I view messages, any messages from someone on the ignore/ban list won't be displayed for ME. right?

Is there topic/thread ignore-list concept where a thread-starter can ban who can and cacn't particpate in a thread?

thanks
D12

The ignore feature allows you to not recieve posts by users that you wish to ignore. Instead of seeing their post, you see a little message that is something to the effect of "this person is on your ignore list".

There is no feature to limit who can participate in a thread that you create.

Alpha Dog
05-23-2003, 12:56 PM
What if you put someone on ignore, just before s/he is about to offer you... One Billion Dollars?

Won't you feel like an idiot.

Geezer
05-23-2003, 01:50 PM
the "Buddy List"

Sheldon:D

Chango
05-23-2003, 05:03 PM
Geezer,
I too perfer the buddy list!!

reneritchie
05-23-2003, 08:08 PM
Can I place myself on other people's ignore list?