PDA

View Full Version : This forum is on the brink of death..

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40

chen zhen
11-03-2004, 01:12 PM
see the first pic on the list when you search for "ape" on google:

http://images.google.dk/images?q=ape&hl=da&btnG=Google-s%C3%B8gning

Kristoffer
11-03-2004, 02:19 PM
^^ hehe

hey found this dancehall site. for anyone interested
http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/dancehall/

Starchaser107
11-04-2004, 10:45 PM
cool

I started taiji broadword

Starchaser107
11-05-2004, 12:32 AM
Courtesy of eNPee

Kristoffer
11-05-2004, 04:04 AM
wickid

I gonna spread that

Starchaser107
11-05-2004, 03:34 PM
Ok It's raining , I'm gonna get ready to go to training now... Got my car tinted yesterday hopefully that will make the heat less bearable...fixing the a/c is out of the question for now.
In other news I've just finished writing 18 Songs and I've got my beats and everything ready, I just need to find a suitable studio to lay down my vocals...which may or may not be tricky to find.
A huge shout out and nuff props to Sifu Beats aka Cap. and the crew for the collaborative efforts on Some of the beats and for the contributions to the project. Also nuff respect and props to all you guys for all you've done vibewise and otherwise on and off the battle thread, here and in all the other hip hop related threads.

Kristoffer
11-06-2004, 05:41 AM
"I know I can
Be what I wanna be
If I work hard at it
I'll be where I wanna be "

Vash
11-06-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Kristoffer
"I know I can
Be what I wanna be
If I work hard at it
I'll be where I wanna be "

I heard that a while ago. Good song.

CaptinPickAxe
11-06-2004, 11:45 AM
Ah....good Nas track.

Well my ORA friends...I'm leaving on a jet plane here in 2 hours for the great (not-so)white north. Next time you hear from me, I'll have been in some of the warmest p:eek: ssy this side of the Mississippi.

Kristoffer
11-09-2004, 08:39 AM
kee p em warm

CaptinPickAxe
11-11-2004, 02:15 AM
Tonight is the last night in Minneapolis. I was attacked in an elevator...and, sadly to say, my martial arts could not help me. I'm pretty beat up and bruised. My nose is broken and I have bruises all over my head...

It sucks right...here's the kicker...Its MeatShake's Boy. It seems he's too ***** to handle his own problems.

Lemme fill you in...

We were walking down the street and got directions screwed up. We split up...I get back to the hotel and call Matt and ask him where he's at. He says, "I just lost John and I'm lookin' for him...Lemme call you back." We hang up. John gets home shortly after I call him, and he passes out. I say. "Hey! I think Matt is in jail! Let me use your phone to call him." I called him repeatedly.He gets home about an hour after John gets home, but sadly to say, his pothead memory only allows about 5 minutes of short-term memory. He starts really drilllin' me...Being a Texan and all I have a short fuse. I slap the bowl of cereal out of his and tell him he knows I called him...He continues talking his ****. I slap him... About that time I figure enough is enough and leave the room. I go outside, shoeless, and laydown in the grass to think the situation over. About that time, John comes out and says, "Hey, man, that was ****ty, lets talk." I begin cryin...yes CPA has no problem admitting that I cried, and say, "Its hard not havin' your VERY BEST FRIEND remember that he was the only one I worried about." My ex-friend John says, "Yeah, that sucks, but just don't drag me into this." He never tells Matt that I called him and repeatedly told him, "Hey, maybe Matt is in Jail."

Here's the best part. I go back to the room to get my shoes and leave. As I was walking out, I hear John bellow, "Don't forget the we have a flight at 7:30am tomorrow" I say, "**** the flight," and shoot the bird. As I'm boarding the elevator I hear footsteps, but alas, my training failed me. The first thing I see is a face making contact with my face. I fall back. I catch repeated blows and knees to the face as I struggle to regain my head and try to fight back. I make one punch land. Not effective, but enough to get him out of the elevator long enough for the door to close.

I go down stairs and call my aunt (yeah, razz me) and tell her I need a cab to the airport. The people who lended me the phone wipe the blood from my nose and the tears streaming down my face. Embarrassing...

I go to the office cause the phone didn't connect, and what do my eyes lay upon? MeatShake in the office....changing rooms...I say, "Hey, Look at this, your responsable." he says..."Swallow your pride, you slapped me remember?"

Sad thing is...Shake is too much of a ***** to handle his own problems...instead he takes his slaps like he deserves and tries to act cool by spouting one-liners.

After the whole fiasco, I return to the room to see my CD player is thrashed...my digital camera is robbed of its batteries and have to endure the razzing along the lines of, "Hey, what happend to Shuai Chiao?"

I acted like a gentleman and gathered my stuff and continued out of the room as I informed my attacker that charges will be pressed.

Sorry ORA ridaz....I failed you. It seems that CPA is nothing more than a *****-made sucka who can't stick up for himself. And at that, I'm going to inform you that I'm leaving KFO as I have no place here...seeing how I have no room to talk about defense if I can't defend myself. I'm sticking to the production forums and might drop a little troll here and there.

I'm crying for my diginity....
I'm crying because of betrayal....
I'm crying because I was proved to be a punk....

I love you guys, godbless and I will miss you.

CPA

Vash
11-11-2004, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
Sorry ORA ridaz....I failed you. It seems that CPA is nothing more than a *****-made sucka who can't stick up for himself. And at that, I'm going to inform you that I'm leaving KFO as I have no place here...seeing how I have no room to talk about defense if I can't defend myself. I'm sticking to the production forums and might drop a little troll here and there.

I'm crying for my diginity....
I'm crying because of betrayal....
I'm crying because I was proved to be a punk....

I love you guys, godbless and I will miss you.

CPA

First off man, that sucks. I'm sorry stuff had to go down like that.

Don't leave, man. The forum is a strange enough place, and it'd be that much worse off with your leaving. Everyone's got a moment when their training isn't going to get them out of a bad situation, but that doesn't invalidate the training. Or the artist.

Stay safe. God bless, and come around when you can.

Peace

Kristoffer
11-11-2004, 08:12 AM
Hey CPA, that sucks. But u got blindsided in a elevator it's not like they announced themself or gave you a chance to fight back, right? So that don't make u a punk. I admire you're honesty too. I dunno how things between u and Shake is but u had a fight, big deal. it's only the ones u care about that u really can argue with.
I mean u shouldn't have slapped him, that probebly made him as sad as u are now. So IMO I think you guys should talk it out. **** that guy who hit u. that shouldn't get u to loos any sleep. I havn't had the time to carefully read through what u wrote but this is what I think is best.

I don't think u should leave either, you're as much a ORA rida as any of us.

CaptinPickAxe
11-11-2004, 11:46 AM
Shake knows what buttons to push and the limits of my patience. This has happend before.....

Starchaser107
11-11-2004, 02:49 PM
Don't give up, we don't think any less of you because you got attacked and you didn't let anyone down. If you want to feel bad because you lost then by all means do so, but please don't discontinue your martial arts training and please don't stop posting here we'd miss you a whole lot, we're your friends too.
I'm sorry to hear about what happenned, but learn from it, we're not invincible.

CaptinPickAxe
11-11-2004, 07:11 PM
word...

I got more bad news. I'm not moving to Minneapolis. I'm not going to the Institue of Production and Recording. I have to find another school (there aren't any of that caliber) now, and quick. Man, I'm getting royally ****ed by my bestfriends and it sucks....

They had a whole day to fabricated their story. Appearently, "my emotions got the best of me," and "Shake showed incredable restraint." ORAist, please belive me when I tell you, I just don't slap people for no reason. Its just not me...I'm no pimp. Its hard to be the oddman out, handicapped, have the odds against me. Lemme tell you, if I was the bad guy here, I got what I deserve. It seriously irks me that people can be so manipulative as to twist the situation around on someone they say, "Is still my friend." Save it. Shut up. I am not friends with cowards and liars.

I know your going to come on here and try and work your magic, Shake. Go ahead. I don't care anymore. Life sucks, so do you. Now stay out of it cause I really don't need two time the suck.

CaptinPickAxe
11-11-2004, 07:20 PM
I'm in the process of posting a picture of my face.

Vash
11-11-2004, 07:29 PM
What happened to necessitate the school change?

CaptinPickAxe
11-11-2004, 08:25 PM
My parents are uncomfortable with sending me there. They think I'm going to kick it with them again...

Meat Shake
11-12-2004, 12:45 AM
An important fact that kyle omitted is that I was out walking around lost for about 3 hours, during which time he was apparently drinking. I was just about sober by the time I made it home. Im going to take pictures of my missed call list, the only call I missed last night was johns phone at 11:35 - right as I was walking in the hotel door, exactly why I didnt answer it.
You were already ready to talk **** as soon as I walked in the door. I only said one thing about being irritated about walking around and you had a fit. I tell you to drop it and go to bed. You keep talking ****. I get mad and start talking **** back. You slap the bowl of cereal out of my hand, and I start picking up the mess you made. I continue telling you to go to bed. You keep talking ****. You slap me. I pick up my glasses and put the lens back in, and keep telling you to go to bed. Dont think Im afraid of you. You are my best friend and it wasnt a reason to fight. You were belligerantly drunk, and as you said, this isnt the first time. You get overly aggressive when you've been drinking.
I booked another room because I didnt want to fight you, and if I stayed in the same room with you I would have. When you were in the office, you looked at me and said "I think he broke my nose." and got in my face. I said "Dude, you slapped me, and Im ****ed off. I dont want to talk to you right now."
That was the last thing that was said.
As far as you and john fighting, I cant really comment. John said that he thought you flipped him off and said "**** you.", and thats why he went after you. And as far as us making up a story, you're delusional about that. You cannot control yourself. You threw your phone at the wall, you broke a bowl, and you broke a light fixture. You were screaming and woke up the neighbors.
Id certainly call that "letting your emotions get the best of you".
Im already over it. Be as angry as you want if thats what you need to do, but its a silly reason not to go to IPR, and its an even worse reason to throw away a friendship.

CaptinPickAxe
11-12-2004, 01:21 AM
:rolleyes:
I'll do it one more time for your "holier than thou" attitude
:rolleyes:

Its not my choice to not go to IPR...Carolyn decided that for me. As for me jumping down your throat as you walked in the door, what exactly was the first thing you said to me?

"Why the **** didn't you call me?"
I told you I did. When you were in the lobby, I wasn't getting in your face to fight, I wanted you to have a very good look at what exactly happend. I never said, "I think I broke my nose" I said, "Look at what you did." Very definitive difference. I hope you and John have fun holding hands and whatnot, considering you and him have completely twisted the story around (before Carolyn and my own ears). You pushed the buttons, you know my limits. "Squirely Amature" ring a bell...yeah, way to conduct yourself as a gentleman. And as for me going back to the room first and drinking...I call bull****, cause the first thing I did was call you. What did you say to me? No, I'll answer it for you. "Me and John got split up...lemme call you back." You deny talking to me, but how exactly would I know that without having conversed with you? Case and Point: You knew where I was and we had conversed.

You came in madder than a hornet's nest in a smoke factory. Convinced that I was at the room drinking while you roamed the streets looking for me...malarky. You and John where too drunk to find your way back to the hotel. Fact of the matter is, you threw this friendship down the drain playing the part of the saint...when in fact you are just as guilty as I am. You have a problem with admitting when you wrong, Matt, and I refuse to be friends with someone so stubborn...Plain and simple. I told you I wasn't staying in the room, but you got another room inspite of this info...thats on you, not me. I was at the airport at 4am. Never went back to the room after the last incident.

As for changing the story. I've already heard 3 different stories from John:
1. Him to my face
2. His 'saintly' fascade he puts up in front of his mother
3. 'Remorseful' John talking to Carolyn.

John admitted many times that night that he knew I called you. He admitted that I woke him up saying, "I think Matt may be in jail, lemme use your phone to call him." He refused to tell you this...

Your version you told Carolyn is crap too, and you know it. I don't slap people without a reason. You knew I was angry and you kept on (THE SAME SITUATION THAT HAPPEND IN PADRE). Telling me to go to my room and saying it over every word I say while I'm trying to explain myself is different...You made the choice to act childish and play "step on Kyle's toes to **** him off." it's very appearent you don't learn from your mistakes, you repeat them too much. Fact of the matter is, both you and John lost a great friend on that trip. I'm not letting myself make the same mistake twice.

Friends like you are like cancer. I'm not going to talk nice to you and hope everything is okay, I'll cut you out.

Excommunicated.

Have fun at IPR...I know I would of.

Kristoffer
11-12-2004, 12:06 PM
This is obviously between you two, but I'd hate to see you guys cut the friendship. Of corz I have no idea what happend and who's more 'right', but I can tell both of u are sad. And regretfull.

This kinda gets to me cause last month I felt I lost one of my best friends. I never mentioned it on the board though coz I'm still not sure how it'll work out. But right now I feel that, man, did I make a too big a deal of what happend? I let my pride get in between him and me. And I was so p issed off at the time, but now I think I might take up contact again.

well, I won't bug in more.
later

norther practitioner
11-12-2004, 12:57 PM
Whats a little spinal fluid between you and a friend.

norther practitioner
11-12-2004, 01:16 PM
I don't mean to be rash... sorry to hear about your guys' beef.

CaptinPickAxe
11-12-2004, 10:07 PM
I was wrong in slapping you, Shake...but you know you weren't completely civil when you came in.

Meat Shake
11-13-2004, 04:01 PM
"****in' with your mentor to support a chump named MeatShake."

Cute. Dont forget Im a member there too. A chump that did nothing but support you always. Still havent stopped, but you quit. Im not going to play the sh!t talking games, and if you are going to continue feeling like a victim, so be it. We were all in the wrong, but Im over it, and john is over it. You are blaming us saying we are the reason you arent going. I didnt grab your hand and slap me. I didnt grab your hand and slam doors, or force you to throw your phone into the light fixture or whatever the hell you did to break it. I didnt make you yell. The only thing I did was swallow every bit of pride and not crack your skull for slapping me. Yes, I talked ****. Yes, you talked ****. Yes, you and john got into a fight over some stupid drunken bull ****. Do what you want to do, but this is my last post on the matter. Im not going to accept responsibility for your actions. Own up to it, if you dont go, its between you and carol, not you and me or you and john. ****, you can hate me with your whole heart, but I still dont want to see you pass up this opportunity. Hate me your whole life if you need to, but dont miss IPR, and know that Im still not harboring any ill feelings, regardless of all the thoughtless hateful things you have said and apparently continue to say. Even if you dont go to IPR, I sincerely hope that at least everything works out for you with homedude in LA.
Peace.

CaptinPickAxe
11-13-2004, 04:42 PM
I know you have a membership there.;)

CaptinPickAxe
11-13-2004, 04:56 PM
The only thing I did was swallow every bit of pride and not crack your skull for slapping me

Oh...your homie did that quite well for you. He did tell me that was one of the reasons...;)

Sorry to cloud the ORA with my drama...We'll now return to the previously scheduled sabatacle.

Kristoffer
11-18-2004, 10:10 AM
Just wanna throw this out: Who the fudge would've thought anyone from the G-unit would've stabbed anyone?!
Guess they weren't all talk

Vash
11-18-2004, 10:27 AM
Any word on who got blade-raped?

Starchaser107
11-18-2004, 10:29 AM
the guy who punched dre got poked and is now in the hospital.

norther practitioner
11-18-2004, 10:34 AM
g,g,g,g, G-UNIT...lol

Kristoffer
11-18-2004, 10:48 AM
guess they'll have more material to use in Beef 3

norther practitioner
11-18-2004, 11:00 AM
lol, no doubt.. there will be a few good battle tracks from this at least.

Kristoffer
11-18-2004, 11:08 AM
anyone seen these movies? I just saw number two yesterday. It was better than I thought. I liked the part about that Roxanne girl and Ice Cube vs Cypress Hills

CaptinPickAxe
11-18-2004, 11:57 AM
Cypress Hill vs. Westside Connection was a good battle, but in my opinion Eminem vs. Evidence was one of the battles. The Search for Bobby Fisher was dope! So was the Jay-Z vs. Nas. IMHO Nas bested Jay-Z with 'Ether'.

You know it's a great battle when the people are just as divided as the 2004 election.

On another note, it's sad when emcees/rappers take it beyond a battle of words and make a war complete with casualties.

Starchaser107
11-18-2004, 12:31 PM
f.ck with your soul like ether..

d!ck sucking lips won't you let the late great veteran live...

nas got into it, i didn't even know he could get into it like that.

jigga man is dope though y'all better recognize he gots flow:p

ether sealed the deal for nas, but I respect the two of them still.

Kristoffer
11-18-2004, 12:46 PM
they put a lid on the beef too.

Vash
11-19-2004, 12:00 AM
Insomnia sucks. Especially the night before you have to drive out of state to go to the dentist.

Starchaser107
11-19-2004, 01:05 AM
tell me about it..it's 3 am here and i need to be out of my house by 6;30 tomorrow for a long day of demos

norther practitioner
11-19-2004, 02:36 AM
lol, I'm still at work.. I got here @ 8am... I got to work until 5am.. thats right a 21 hour work day. At least I still get overtime ~$250 net in OT today....
~$1000 net for the month in OT so far......
so I guess I shouldn't complain (except for my training schedule).

Kristoffer
11-19-2004, 03:31 AM
I woke up at 3.00 in the night by some loud ass music from somewhere. I was ****ed and started yelling and ****. ough.. not even friday com on

Kristoffer
11-19-2004, 03:33 AM
the weirdest was that it was some old ladie playing some old ****ing music. the music stoped just as I walked towards her door.

Starchaser107
11-19-2004, 10:21 AM
so far so god, we had a demo lion dance and kung fu early this morning for a primary school, the kids loved it, and then the big big big lion dance at chinese benevolent association at 11 which we just did , it was wild, i have pics from last saturday i'll post later I'm just passing by home to chill for a bit before we go on again at 2 for the kung fu.
I'm a go get some food. peace.

Starchaser107
11-20-2004, 02:28 PM
yo it was off the chain
the only bad thing about it was the dayum high schol kids coming in flocks littering and nastying up the building and wanting to touch everything in the museum and the school.
nasty fuggers, and unruly too, if these kids are the future then the world is fugged.

Starchaser107
11-20-2004, 02:30 PM
apparently young buck turned his self in

Starchaser107
11-22-2004, 02:19 PM
week before last saturday

norther practitioner
11-22-2004, 04:05 PM
Nice...

Chaser... I'll try to pick up your lp this week or next. My girl lives close to your girl.

Speaking of which, did she start training again, or does school have her too busy. Hope to see you in Jan.

Starchaser107
11-22-2004, 07:43 PM
cool

bless.

Vash
11-22-2004, 08:56 PM
I'm outta

energy

sleep.

Kristoffer
11-23-2004, 07:15 AM
kids in museums sucks

norther practitioner
11-23-2004, 08:16 AM
Unless its the kids museum, then it is the only way...

Starchaser107
11-23-2004, 09:53 AM
there aren't just normal kids... these are kind of kids that kidnap cows in sweden and make people declare that it is not art.

these are like the kids in saudi aurora at the movie theatre on weekends with doo rags and cops circling them:cool:

norther practitioner
11-23-2004, 10:44 AM
lol, that was good.

My girl lives at mississippi and Parker, about 5 min. from treish....

In apt. city (more apartments in that area then anywher else in denver really)...

hey, at least your not making me watch bad movies.

speaking of which, I caught part of Christophe's movie on Showtime...lol

oh man.

Cold as ish here now.

Starchaser107
11-23-2004, 04:01 PM
Cold as ish

you should be right in your element then snow monkey you like that eskimo lifestyle...brrrr.

CaptinPickAxe
11-23-2004, 06:03 PM
How goes it, my ORAist.
I've made another site with 100% Original Music that I've made. No samples in the melody. It's much, much darker so I had to create an alias. I'd like to introduce Mizer Supreme...A talk drink of insanity.
Mizer's Prison (http://www.soundclick.com/mizersupreme)

Hey, NP! My Mother is pregnant so I'll be in Colorado in the summer (she's due June 20th, which is summer break at my school) This time we definitly have to meet to exchange some knowledge.

norther practitioner
11-23-2004, 07:56 PM
Lovin' every second of it Chase...

No doubt CPA.. let me know (will you be 21 yet!?)

CaptinPickAxe
11-23-2004, 08:14 PM
I turn 21 on January 17th. I'll be halfway through my 21st year.;)

norther practitioner
11-23-2004, 08:21 PM
Werd...

'bout time yungin'

Wish me luck this weekend, I'm meeting the girls parents for the first time, and I have to stay up there for 5 freakin' days.

CaptinPickAxe
11-23-2004, 08:32 PM
Yikes!

Good luck.

Starchaser107
11-23-2004, 11:59 PM
Wow...
My prayers are with you... drink some vodka or something.

Yo Black Eyed Peas Elephunk Joint is Large!
cop it if you haven't.

Kristoffer
11-24-2004, 09:19 AM
bring her parents vodka

it's a snow storm over here. some dudes died. cars are covered with snow, long spikes of ice are falling down from the buildings.. I went and got myself these (http://www.garderoben.se/5052.jpg) today. 100 % water proof! the cold don't bother me much. can finally dress like a normal guy again, not like in the summers..

and cap I liked you're new tracks

Starchaser107
11-24-2004, 09:57 AM
those boots look hype still , v. hype

Kristoffer
11-24-2004, 02:56 PM
thx, I like em fresh

chen zhen
11-25-2004, 12:58 PM
hey how are you all:)

do you like my new avatar of myself?:D

Kristoffer
11-25-2004, 02:04 PM
big pimpin chen, u made it yourself?

chen zhen
11-26-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Kristoffer
big pimpin chen, u made it yourself?

yea u can go to this page & make an avatar of yourself..
http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml

:cool:

CaptinPickAxe
11-27-2004, 09:18 PM
I'm working on a Videogame theme music remix project. So far I've done:

1. the ever-so popular "underworld" theme from Mario Bros.
2. Puddle Jumper music from Seiken Densetsu 3
3. Mega Man 2's opening theme
4. Ukyo's stage from Samurai Showdown

If you have any suggestions just lemme know.

Starchaser107
11-28-2004, 02:36 AM
Don't sleep on this yute.
I'm banging the mega man joint now...this yute has crazy talent.
everybody needs to recognize

Kristoffer
11-28-2004, 04:10 AM
Aaaah ach! thats a great idea. You should do something from Street Fighter 2, or Shenmue. (I'm all ego I know. But there's great music from both of these.)

CaptinPickAxe
11-28-2004, 11:53 AM
Peace, Kris, Chase and the rest of my ORA crew.

Sorry I missed your IM, Kris. I was visiting a little place called dreamland. Thanks for the props, Chase, but it's unnessecary. I have so much growing to musically. If you wanna talk about hot, Chase's new joint "Sex Violence Addictions" is gonna be hot! I was checking that out last night.

Street Fighter! Man, I should kick myself in the nuts for that one. Keep the ideas coming.

Vash
11-28-2004, 01:38 PM
You might heck out some of the themes to the Fatal Fury games.

Kristoffer
11-28-2004, 02:10 PM
nah worrys

maybe you could do THIS (http://herring.cc.gatech.edu/coolcat/uploads/68/theme_-_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles.mp3) ?

that would rule

Starchaser107
11-28-2004, 02:32 PM
if any of you know how to get in touch with fc, then send him the mega man joint, I know he's a big fan of mega man.:D

norther practitioner
11-29-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by chen zhen
yea u can go to this page & make an avatar of yourself..
http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml

:cool:

Thats where I made mine too.

Meat Shake
11-29-2004, 12:57 PM
lofl.
Im using someone else's computer at work, and I just got a huge pop up that read
"PORN!
Your computer has porn on it!
Erase your tracks, hide your porn!"
Hehehe....

CPA - Urban Assault, Jungle Assault, Streets of Rage... Just dig through your emulators.

norther practitioner
11-30-2004, 01:58 PM
Good for them...

At least they can stay busy.

Meat Shake
11-30-2004, 02:28 PM
Hey, I stay busy too.
When Im not busy crapping or surfing the internet, Im busy sleeping.
:D

Starchaser107
11-30-2004, 08:10 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_deathbydegrees_2_w.html

this looks badass

norther practitioner
12-01-2004, 11:51 AM
cool find chase

chen zhen
12-01-2004, 12:50 PM
ahhhh.. that turtles mp3 really brought me back:D

Kristoffer
12-01-2004, 01:28 PM
I put it on repeat on my mp3 player. and I watched the old movies too

norther practitioner
12-02-2004, 09:38 AM
Wow is all I have to say.. wow

hit the right spot a few times, and wow.:D

Kristoffer
12-02-2004, 02:44 PM
yeah we all know what spots you're talking about

Meat Shake
12-02-2004, 03:14 PM
Yo CPA -
Where did you make your avatar?

Not bad tracks on your mizer page. I like the sound effect you used on time travel and the beat on infliction.

CaptinPickAxe
12-02-2004, 03:51 PM
I made it on an Animation program I have.

Thanks for the compliment. Did I mention they are 100% original (i.e. no samples);) I'm staying away from sampling on the Mizer side of Beat Cypher.

More people than you think make it by completely sampling without rearranging.

-Bonobo
-Amon Tobin
-Blockhead
-pretty much everyone on Ninjatune
-Dj Shadow

All these are guys we considered top of the line, but while I was digging if found tons of samples they use in all thier tracks...untouched. It's no longer farfetched to make it by simply cutting and pasting someone else's melody over someone else's beat. However, I am trying to make 100% original works.

Starchaser107
12-02-2004, 09:54 PM
cricket

cricket

CaptinPickAxe
12-03-2004, 06:25 AM
I slaved all night over a hot lab churning out a mix of a few tracks from "Beat Cypher." It's a free download and clocks in at 8:00 and includes 4 tracks. It's just a taste of things to come.

I hope you cats enjoy this.

Starchaser107
12-03-2004, 10:04 AM
congrats
looks like you tweaked them up some
i just visited the site yesterday as well so I believe you when u say you were up slaving on them cause this wasnt here when i last visited.
anyway i'm 3/4 impressed, collossus for some reason just doesn't appeal to me it doesn't have enough character. everything else pretty much had that stand out quality...I like what you did with time travel, china syndrome was hardcore and lifestyles was fun...when i first heard it days ago it seems a bit unfinished and odd but props, nuff rops i love it now

norther practitioner
12-03-2004, 10:20 AM
Chaser, do you want to go skiing if/when you come up?

Starchaser107
12-03-2004, 10:36 AM
man, I'm broke as a folk right now, I'd like to come and watch you ski though, cheer you on and stuff..cringe when you break something..u know, support.

norther practitioner
12-03-2004, 11:02 AM
lol, I would help a strugglin' jamaican make an arse out of himself on the slopes.... Plus, I gots lots o extra gear.

But I know how much you'll love the balmy 10 degrees in January.

Starchaser107
12-03-2004, 11:17 AM
eww,
why can't you people like ski on sand or something

Kristoffer
12-03-2004, 11:45 AM
hahaha Duff Girl :D

I'm sick as a puppy today. just woke up with a fever and whatnot. yesterday I was rolling with all the heavies like I always do feelin great and suddenly BAM.

cap I liked china syndrom best, kinda to tired to give it any real listening though. props don stop pops

Starchaser107
12-03-2004, 01:12 PM
Kris pretend that it's summer and then maybe a fever won't seem that bad. also if you imagine that you're coughing from taking too long a drag off a big spliff instead of just coughing due to sickn...

fug it who am i kidding...go rest.

Kristoffer
12-03-2004, 01:26 PM
:D mmmmm it's in my lungs
catch yo later

Vash
12-03-2004, 06:24 PM
The sig of CPA speaks the truth.

Starchaser107
12-03-2004, 09:47 PM
yo check out this cat DZK that lube gave me the link to.

he's http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=12347 very dope.

CaptinPickAxe
12-04-2004, 03:44 AM
lol

chen zhen
12-07-2004, 08:03 AM
lol i just recieved the free mod t-shirt from Gene Ching, its really cool! its got a small pic of my old avatar and forum name on it and a shaolin monk on the back. Gene, if you read this, then thanks:D

norther practitioner
12-07-2004, 09:20 AM
Good stuff chaser, thanks for passing it on.

Kristoffer
12-07-2004, 12:37 PM
I'm on penicillin, it's not as fun as I thought it would be

Starchaser107
12-07-2004, 01:36 PM
dude,
penecillin
what's wrong
get well yo.

norther practitioner
12-07-2004, 03:24 PM
I didn't know they still used that stuff..

got chlamydia bro?:eek: :)

Just kidding.. they usually give you doxycycline

Starchaser107
12-07-2004, 07:07 PM
..uhm..we don't wanna know:mad:

Kristoffer
12-08-2004, 03:01 AM
nah it's nothing serious. the fever I had went down real quick but the better I felt otherwise the sorer my throat felt. so yesterday I thought wtf and had it checked up. it's a throat virus. don't know the english name for it. so I'm on penecillin for 10 days, no training nothing. I'll get better, thx though.

no chlamydia bro

CaptinPickAxe
12-08-2004, 07:12 AM
Good to know it's not the Clammy-D. I think you may have Strep Throat...I'm very, very prone to it and get it on average 2 times a year. Penicilin is nothing new to me...as bad as that sounds.

Kristoffer
12-08-2004, 07:40 AM
yeah that's the name of it. Strepto.. can't even say it.
u get this 2 times a year? no fun

Starchaser107
12-08-2004, 07:51 AM
yowch

well, heal up ryda

next time kiss the lips on her face!

j/k

CaptinPickAxe
12-08-2004, 08:51 AM
Yeah. I have this thing. I wanna die with all my organs intact and inside me. If I had my tonsiles removed it would dramatically reduce my chances of getting strept, but I'm stubborn. Besides, it's an excuse to skip school/work;)

Kristoffer
12-08-2004, 09:22 AM
hehe

there's a zen saying

the one who dies with all his organs intact, win!

norther practitioner
12-08-2004, 11:37 AM
I think it was,

The one who dies with all his organs itact wasn't having enough fun when he died.

Starchaser107
12-08-2004, 12:08 PM
madness

norther practitioner
12-08-2004, 04:38 PM
Isn't that the point Chaser?

chen zhen
12-09-2004, 10:27 AM
^lmao i like that zen saying.. mind if i take it as a quote?:D

Kristoffer
12-09-2004, 11:02 AM
wich one? :D Im fine on both

Meat Shake
12-09-2004, 11:10 AM
Mmm...
That pink bubblegum penecillin is delicious.
But it will kill me so I cant have it. Stupid allergies :(

norther practitioner
12-09-2004, 09:36 PM
um, if you want mine.. go for it

just give credit yo

wow, work is off the chain in the busieness lately...

CaptinPickAxe
12-13-2004, 01:55 AM
I'm not exactly sure when you are leaving for the great white north, but have a safe trip. I'm heading up there the 27th. I've been meaning to call you, but I've been busy as hell. Are you driving or flying?

We've recarpeted most of the house, painted the walls, and resprayed the celing. It was hard work, but nice to see the place do a 180 right before my eyes.

Did you sell your jeep? Did you get your instruments? Where are you staying?

Meat Shake
12-13-2004, 09:43 AM
I move on wednesday. (day after tomorrow)
Cruising up in a moving truck, with a cat, which should be interesting seeing as how my dad is allergic.
Good to know that you can walk barefoot without worrying about staff.
Jeep, Supposedly some dude sent me a check from far away wanting me to ship it to him, and I have a couple of other potential buyers as of now.. Not too worried about it. If it doesnt sell before I leave, the pops will take care of it. The $ from it is definately still going to instruments.
A final list of my planned purchase-

Alesis Ion
M-Audio 88 key
Fender P-Bass
Gibson Les Paul (Korean w/american pickups)
Boss GT-6 effects processor
Fostex 8" dual 120 watt amp studio monitor speakers
Akai MPD, and Im getting lawrence to burn me all of his MPC2000 samples onto disk.
Shure mic
Planet Waves gold cables to connect everything

Add to that my piano, mixpad 12 and ovation and Ill have myself a nice little set up.

CaptinPickAxe
12-13-2004, 06:04 PM
Tight. You're gonna have a nice set up. I'm getting a little cash from my Grandmother for Christmas/college present, so I may end up buying a Technic or at the very least a TT1.

I was gonna call you today, but my phone is broken (nothing new). I'll definitly hit you before you leave. At least to wish you a safe trip. Tell John to have a safe trip to.

Meat Shake
12-14-2004, 03:44 AM
Yeah, you need a new phone. Did they replace it with the same piece of ****?
What day do you plan on moving? Where are you going to be staying?

You know that if you get an MPD and samples from lawrence youll basically have an MPC right? You already have all the sequencers and other goodies, just not the drum machine.
Thank you, and best of luck to you as well. Its going to be one hell of a long drive.

Starchaser107
12-14-2004, 09:23 AM
Drive!!!

cr@p you kids are crazy:eek:

Kristoffer
12-14-2004, 10:07 AM
why is the world full of idiots? this weekend some guy called up a friend and said he was gonna kill him. nobody knew who he was but he said it was coz the guy had crossed over his ****.

basically, what it was some guy living in the same area as my friend and his crew had crossed one of their works, then they had crossed his. then he calls up and sais he gonna do all kinds of crazy ****. I hear about it, so I get in. the guys have all gathered and said hey we don't know what'll happen. I guess the other guys heard that I and another guy had showed coz they didn't show at the meeting place. instead, the guy sends down two or three other dudes who isn't even involved. And both try to bullsh1t the situation around like ''why u wanna fight'' wtf? they were the ones talking of killing ppl n ****.
this short fat ***** starts acting up to the guy who got threatend (basically coz he's the smallest, and youngest). I know this guy so I'm p1ssed of and I say something like:

'what, u wanna fight someone ur own size? I'm 12 years old, u wanna fight me?'
the guy starts shaking and stutter - 'wh, what, n when should I start beleiving u huh?'
'when? when I shove my foot up you'r ass!'
:rolleyes: :D
the guy backs up real quick..
so after standing there and more and more ppl starts to show. the guy who probbaly was the one who made the call finally shows. But he's all BS and starts deniying that it was him. His whole crew was pathetic. None of them even looked in my eyes. Anyway, the situation faded out. none of them seemd to back up their words. So my friends are pretty p1ssed about it but decided to ignore them. Now they know who they are so if anything should happen they judt gonna show up at his place.

ugh.. idiots
had to write that off me

Starchaser107
12-14-2004, 12:30 PM
kris that's madness.
:(

cap
upon listening to slowdeath 2 and comparing it to the first i prefer the second version , I figure i should tell u cause initially i said the first..but pt. 2 is really better.
sorry.

CaptinPickAxe
12-14-2004, 01:42 PM
Yeah, I need to find an USB MPD though. I'm not sure where I'm staying yet...it's kind of up in the air. I'm flying up to MN, seeing how I don't own much. I'm having all my belongings shipped to me.

I'm either getting a Tech, a Bass, or a MPD. It all depends on funds.

CaptinPickAxe
12-14-2004, 02:17 PM
I'm gonna be moving into the Grand Marc @ 7 Corners. I'm gonna have a roommate assigned to me and I can't take Fizzy with me. I hate how much I have to leave my cat behind, but after a couple of months I may be getting a better place...one that allows animals.

Kristoffer
12-16-2004, 05:23 AM
Shake that's some list u got on instruments. I've got a simmillar one but it's gonna take me some time to get only half of it.

cap I didn't know u had a cat. I've grown up around cats, only negative is all the hair everywhere.

chase- yeah.. so pointless

norther practitioner
12-16-2004, 10:56 AM
animal deposit usually = $$$

maybe not in student housing, but ****, my dog was like 250 bucks extra...

CaptinPickAxe
12-16-2004, 12:00 PM
NP- that's exactly what it means. 250 is modest considering that some places proposed a $400 deposit. FOR A CAT! Some places let cats stay free.

Kris- Dude, my cat is the ****! It's a bigger stoner than I am. When I burn with my window open, she hops through the window and gets in rotation...seriously. She makes atttempts to talk to me...her meow sounds real funny when she does.

CaptinPickAxe
12-16-2004, 12:07 PM
Funny story Kris. It's ****in' awesome that Europe allows Graffiti. I went bombing last night, as a matter of fact.

Funny how you punked him out, dude. Watch out though, if they are coward enough to back down in person, they are coward enough to make moves behind your back, dig?

Kris=The Great Equalizer

Kristoffer
12-16-2004, 04:06 PM
first of all, Id pay that money if it was my cat. unless I could stick it to my moms place or something. My parents recently got a new kitty. real cute, no stoner but ****y as ****.
haha, meow. I wonder what she tryes to say? 'pass that **** or u ugly like that rat I bit'

And its not legal here. I guess there's some legal walls.. but Sweden, Germany and the rest of Europe got a pretty **** large scene though.
And yeah, I hear ya. I'll have my eyes open.
That whole situation reminded me of 99 problems -

"You know the type loud as a motor bike
But wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight"

CaptinPickAxe
12-21-2004, 01:11 AM
Yo, Chase! That Moo Ya Ting remix was of the chain, man! Great work, you completely exceeded my expectations.

Next thing is vocals, right? I'm gonna post it on my website for the ORAist to peep.

Great work, dog! Let's keep the ball rollin'.

Starchaser107
12-21-2004, 03:33 AM
cool

Kristoffer
12-21-2004, 09:58 AM
this is for the Captin'
new movie (http://www.capitalsthlm.com/tema/11/ss_trailer.wmv)

CaptinPickAxe
12-21-2004, 02:00 PM
Those guys threw up some nice bombs. I wish I could watch that. Keep me posted on that movie, dude.

Meat Shake
12-21-2004, 04:27 PM
I got the internet running today.
I also got my runs running today. Dairy doesnt like my belly, but protein likes dairy.

I got a cat as well... It was as NP said, 250$ for the pet deposit. Not too bad. For the units that allow dogs, they require a $600 deposit! 600! Insane.
Turns out my cat LOVES herb... He pulls a fizzy, sits in front of whoevers got the pipe.
Hes cross eyed though... Kinda funny, he runs at his toys at an off angle then corrects at the last second...
Hehehhe....

norther practitioner
12-21-2004, 04:38 PM
Word, well, enjoy your animal...

lol, I have this associate that would turn you into the ASPCA

Meat Shake
12-22-2004, 12:39 PM
You're associate is probably one of the closed minded people who tries to equate smoking herb to anything other than getting high, which is due to his own lack of insight into the lives and lifestyles of others. Sucks to live an obtuse life.

norther practitioner
12-22-2004, 12:58 PM
no, that you are damaging the kitties lungs with your smoke...

but yeah, they are a tool in general.. thats why they are an ASSociate...lol

Meat Shake
12-22-2004, 03:18 PM
Hehehe...
Yeah... Pot resinates in the lungs differently than tobacco however. Marijuana resin dissipates over time, coughed out, etc.
Tobacco contains tar that plasters itself forever to the walls of your lungs... And it doesnt make you feel nearly as nice.
:)

CaptinPickAxe
12-22-2004, 03:23 PM
I know, I know...this is true, but to save NP a post do you have any links proving that? I've been kind of curious for a while, and can't seem to find anything saying such.

Also, How you enjoying the single digit weather, shake? Missin' the warm Texas winters yet? I'm going to James' X-Mas Eve/Going Away party this friday.It's gonna be a fun one. Pablo is also throwing a going away party tomorrow for me. He talks of extreme intoxication...I'll leave that to him.

Kristoffer
12-22-2004, 03:32 PM
so how u guys gonna spend the xmas? we do it the 24'th over here. wich leaves just one day to get all that stuff I didn't get today.

CaptinPickAxe
12-22-2004, 03:41 PM
I'm spending my Xmas with my sick Grandfather and packing. It's gonna be fairly uneventful, and mostly me stressing about leaving.

I'm nervous as ****! I'm gonna be sharing an apartment with three strangers, 1500 miles away from home. Oh, well though, right? I'm gonna be a man, and make **** happen. Wish me luck.

Meat Shake
12-22-2004, 06:22 PM
Wow... Ive cut down my smoking a lot.. Ive blazed only a half a beezer right now and Im cooked. This is abnormal.

CPA- It was in a hightimes, Ive got no clue which one.
About 2 or 3 years ago.

Xmas... Im going to be here. With my cat. And my computer.
And a lot of delicious pot, 4 bottles of liquor, and 10 bottles of wine. Not to mention a giant honey coated spiral cut ham, with oh so delicious glaze.
Of course Ill be cooking all of the fixins as well.
Probably see if any homeless folks are out around the area, take them a plate.

Meat Shake
12-22-2004, 06:42 PM
Oh yeah... My $3000 tv broke on the way up here. :(

norther practitioner
12-23-2004, 08:33 AM
I'm going skiing, thats about it, might do dinner with some friends.

norther practitioner
12-23-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Meat Shake
Oh yeah... My $3000 tv broke on the way up here. :(

that suxors....

um, fix or warrenty!?

Meat Shake
12-23-2004, 11:02 AM
HDTV picture tube + install for big tv = $1200. :(

Warranty ran out like 2 months ago. :( :(

CaptinPickAxe
12-23-2004, 01:17 PM
I saw the first picture of my baby sister/brother. It's amazing. I've never seen a sonogram before...Life is a beautiful thing.
I'll see if I can post the picture.

Meat Shake
12-23-2004, 04:30 PM
Yeah, it is a beautiful thing. Jason and Heathers baby was the first sonogram picture Ive ever seen...
They dont know what sex it is yet?
If they have a sonogram it shouldnt be long before you know...
It would be cool if its a boy. A girl would be cool, but a boy would definately be cooler.

CaptinPickAxe
12-24-2004, 03:17 AM
2 months and we will know the gender of the little beast. I hope it's a boy...If my mom kicks the bucket early (knocks on wood) a girl would be tough to deal with. Especially in her teens...ugh!

Kristoffer
12-24-2004, 05:11 AM
I wouldn't know how to raise a girl. But still, it's pretty heavy thing to get a child, can't really imagine how it would b like.

anyway, ho ho ho guys :)

Starchaser107
12-24-2004, 10:23 AM
Merry Christmas Y'all:cool:

Meat Shake
12-24-2004, 11:43 AM
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

wait... Thats pirates... ho ho ho and a bottle of rum.

Meat Shake
12-25-2004, 09:22 AM
Wow... Its snowing like a mufuka up here!
Sweet. My first white christmas.

Starchaser107
12-25-2004, 09:32 AM
wonderful. enjoy

Vash
12-25-2004, 10:04 AM
Merry Christmas to the ORA!

Meat Shake
12-25-2004, 10:36 AM
Oh, Ill definately enjoy. Drinking my v12 then to workout, then sit in sauna, then smoke and cook ham.

"Santa" brought me a shaun of the dead dvd! He didnt leave it in a stocking though... I didnt have a tree so its under a pile of red and green christmas lights. They sure do look christmasy though... Ghetto fabulous.

Starchaser107
12-25-2004, 10:49 AM
word.
i heard shawn of hthe dead was v. funny.

CaptinPickAxe
12-26-2004, 02:47 AM
Today is my last day here in Say Town. I now know how the Book of the Dead is translatable into everyday life, as I feel I am in bardo. I'm neither in Texas, nor Minnesota. Merely inbetween. I'm filled with all sorts of emotions; anxicious, excited, reminecent, and hopeful rolled up into one.

I'm grateful to have spent Xmas with the fam one last time. However, I am ready to start my life. Big things, big things. Nothin' but big things in my life....

and man, I've really developed a hate for flying...although the first class helps out a lot;)

Meat Shake
12-26-2004, 02:09 PM
Yeah, thats how it is. Youll probably feel a little wierd the first day in the crib too, I sure as hell did. Helped a lot when I got all of my stuff set up, made it feel a lot more like home.
The only thing I can think of that really actually sucked about the move is my TV breaking.
Bah.
Past that its pretty sweet... Anyways, Im just looking at the broken TV as forcing me to be more productive with my time. (Music and working out instead)
Its cool to be able to see the whole city from your window... The cold stings the face and takes a few days to get used to however. Only supposed to get colder from here on out until feb. also... Eehh....
Excited as hell to start school... You said you are flying up tomorrow? Are you doing a seperate orientation or what?
Tomorrow @ 10 am is the first orientation, tuesday from either 4-6 or 6-8 there is an "out of state" get together with food and all that happy crap. Ill find out for sure what time at orientation tomorrow. Chances are we'll all be winding up with more or less the same schedule.
Have a safe flight, throw me a call when you get here.
Peace.

Meat Shake
12-26-2004, 02:19 PM
Just looked up the address to the marc, you're 2.3 miles away from my crib. Walk straight down hennepin 1 mile to washington, straight down washington 1 mile to the marc.
Almost the exact same distance from IPR.

CaptinPickAxe
12-26-2004, 03:56 PM
2.3 miles in the cold...ugh...oh well, at least I'll have snow storm stories to tell my kids.

I got a beautiful painting from my homie, empathy. It's the nicest gift I've ever recieved.

I just posted the first three tracks from Beat Cypher-SifuBeats' side. I really would like y'all to listen. It's an expression of my buddhist views, my martial thoughts, and fasination with eastern culture.

www.soundclick.com/sifubeats
"Beat Cypher Mix"

Meat Shake
12-26-2004, 04:17 PM
Interesting mix.
Only thing is that Id like to hear that darbuka line (in the intro) have a more central role to the song. It has a real nice ghetto swang to it, if you have just that by itself you should send it to me to play with.

norther practitioner
12-27-2004, 11:35 AM
Leaving home.....

The sweet justice of fending for yourself.

Starchaser107
12-27-2004, 02:48 PM
brrrr
(shudder):eek:

norther practitioner
12-27-2004, 04:20 PM
Everyone wish Chaser luck on a safe trip....

Starchaser107
12-27-2004, 08:41 PM
thanks, and same goes for captain, although he should be at his destination by now.

Starchaser107
12-28-2004, 09:09 AM
just instrumentals
beat tracks that I don't have anything written for
peep it.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/starchaser107music.htm

Meat Shake
12-28-2004, 11:41 AM
Hello, ORAists. I have reached my destination, The Frozen Tundra. Nah, just kidding. It isn't really that bad. I'm up here at Shake's apartment, and let me take the time to say it's pretty ****in' swank. Kid's gotta corner windows on the 12th floor over looking downtown and the Target Center (the cool buildings with the changing lights)

I live about 3 miles away in the Rum District a.k.a. 7 Corners. I've been up here about 2 days and still haven't met my roommates, lol. I walked into a nice apartment still decorated from Holloween. Liquor bottles, full and empty, are everywhere...and I mean everywhere. My room is very nice. It overlooks the 7 Corners and has it's own bathroom.

It's pretty **** cool up here. I'm really enjoying it. I start school on the 3rd. I'm probably gonna link up with Red5 while up here. I still haven't gotten my PC yet, but it should be here Thursday.

Be safe on your trip, SC107. I'm lookin' forward to your album and the tracks you do up in the CO.

Well, like the farmer does the seed. Plant you now, dig you later.

-CPA

Starchaser107
12-28-2004, 03:46 PM
cool
glad youre in alright
you guys have fun now.
peace.

norther practitioner
12-30-2004, 07:11 AM
Yo, be careful of that freezing rain...

Kristoffer
12-31-2004, 03:55 AM
wear a cap, Cap

CaptinPickAxe
12-31-2004, 02:40 PM
I finally got my PC hooked up.

I dress in layers. I wear a Radar Beenie. All is well.

norther practitioner
01-03-2005, 09:55 AM
wear a cap when you meet the new ladies of lapland cap....
you never know who was keeping them warm last winter.;)

Kristoffer
01-03-2005, 10:57 AM
I found a Skinhead-Reggae (!) music site. From Russia :)
Crazy

http://oioioi.ru/mp3/skinhead/moonstomp.html

CaptinPickAxe
01-03-2005, 12:06 PM
wear a cap when you meet the new ladies of lapland cap....

LMAO....but it's so true. The cap always keeps the jimmy wrapped. I'll be ****ed if I taint my most prized posession.

Skinhead Reggae group huh? I'm gonna give it a listen

Kristoffer
01-08-2005, 05:25 PM
bredrin

I left my gf. I still have strong feelings for her, but I think hers have faded out a little. Instead of posting a Royal Dragon on ya I've already dealt with it. I'm not fine yet, but it's ok. It's accepted. I've decided to start making music again, seriously this time. So that'll keep me occupied. Hope u'r alrite, now I'm gonna go bomb the world.. or atleast the subway.

pz

Vash
01-08-2005, 05:57 PM
Kristoffer = Pimp

Royal Dragon = Whipped

chen zhen
01-09-2005, 12:19 PM
happy new year to all in this forum..

:( i feel so irrelevant in this forum these days.. but at least i stopped the flaming in that oligarch thread.

CaptinPickAxe
01-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Poor, Chen Zhen. Would you like me to post some porn? That'll give you a chance to exercise those godly, modly powers:D ....wait....that won't work.LOL

I've been on a hiatus myself, friend. And let me say it's good to see all the familiar faces still continuing the OT glory that is the ORA.

Kristoffer
01-10-2005, 05:56 AM
ya know it V ;)

chen don't worry, this place is like a bar u can drop in once a while. ''Where everybooody knows you're naaaaame...''

Starchaser107
01-10-2005, 08:16 AM
stay strong kris,

hmnn yes this sort of is like a bar

happy new year mod

Vash
01-10-2005, 08:42 AM
Indeed. I just stepped on a month-old peanut shell.

norther practitioner
01-10-2005, 09:50 AM
I'm still waiting for my **** drink...:mad:

CaptinPickAxe
01-10-2005, 07:20 PM
GET YOUR OWN **** DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm too drunk to get my own. What makes you think I can get yours?

norther practitioner
01-11-2005, 09:44 AM
**** dude, I'm never coming to this spot again.. what ****ty service.

Starchaser107
01-11-2005, 10:59 AM
everybody knows that brink of death also means Bring your Own Drink

like duh

norther practitioner
01-11-2005, 11:53 AM
:confused:

oh, ok, I guess thats why I brought wine with me.

CaptinPickAxe
01-12-2005, 01:51 PM
I drank one too many chocolate cakes last night....ugh!

Kristoffer
01-13-2005, 03:40 AM
u can drink pretty much anything solid if you have a big enough throte

Starchaser107
01-13-2005, 07:32 AM
everything is atoms

norther practitioner
01-13-2005, 09:38 AM
unless it is an ion..... :D

CaptinPickAxe
01-13-2005, 03:27 PM
chocolate cake is a drink that will make your head hurt for two days...

Scoobie Snacks are bomb-dig, though

ZIM
01-13-2005, 04:10 PM
listen (http://www.actsofvolition.com/images/noise/usa.mp3)

Its the sound of a bitmap image of the us flag, from linux.

you do it:
cat usa.bmp | aplay

or whatever image you want.

norther practitioner
01-13-2005, 04:13 PM
we used to make them at the club I worked at.. a bit stronger than you'd think.

CaptinPickAxe
01-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Yeah, I'll stick to the softer drinks...like crown and 7. I turn 21 on Monday...I'm absolutely stoked!!!

ZIM, you think that's wierd try puttin good ol' G Dub's picture in a converter...sounds like satan.

SC107, sorry to bug you, dude, but it's nearing my release day. I was wondering how the artwork is coming along? No rush, but I was just wondering.

CaptinPickAxe
01-13-2005, 10:02 PM
Also, I'm putting the Songs of the Dead Mixset on the EP. Do you think I should break it down into three tracks? or leave it as one 10min song?

Also, if I break it down how should it be listed?

A.

Songs of the Dead Mixset

B.

Songs of the Dead Mixset
(Bismillah, Ni shi Asura Ma?>Hell Realm, Luminosity)

C.
1. Bismillah
2. Ni shi Asura Ma?>Hell Realm
3. Luminosity

Your help will be grately appreciated and will be used on the track listing on the back of my album.

Vash
01-13-2005, 10:37 PM
it's nearing my release day

*reminds self to put back extra cash*

Kristoffer
01-14-2005, 05:49 AM
I say break it down. I wanna see hell realm on it, don't forget that one.

ZIm - that's weird. ghost in the machines

norther practitioner
01-14-2005, 08:56 AM
Option C..

****, chaser is busy with the artwork....

:D

Starchaser107
01-14-2005, 12:36 PM
Happy Friday everyone!!!

Vash
01-14-2005, 07:57 PM
Indeed. Cheers!

*sips on fine Orange Gatorade*

mmmm . . . 6/4/2005 (exp. date) Good year.

Hey, CPA - just checked out Mizer's Cypher Sampler - good stuff.

Do you have an expected release date?

CaptinPickAxe
01-15-2005, 02:56 AM
Monday, Jan 17th...my 21st B-Day

Vash
01-15-2005, 08:50 AM
Yay!

*readies party favors*

Oh wait, crap, I don't get paid till friday. Any chance you'll hold a copy?

CaptinPickAxe
01-15-2005, 01:42 PM
I'll have enough for everyone

Vash
01-15-2005, 10:50 PM
Superb.

Vash
01-15-2005, 10:51 PM
Holy crap, that **** from me . . . horrible.

Vash
01-15-2005, 10:52 PM
Seriously, my eyes are watering.
****, that's nasty. and I've only had a can of spinach today.

**** greens!

CaptinPickAxe
01-15-2005, 11:44 PM
Throwing Bones EP
By Sifu Beats Copyright January 17, 2005
Artwork by SC107

1. Way Back When
2. 1976 ft. Mando Martinez and Sean Scales
3. Down ft. Ronzue
4. Slow Death
5. Brooklyn Park
6. Bismillah
7. Ni Shi Asura Ma?>Hell Realm
8. Luminosity

It clocks in at close to 50min and only costs $5. I know you guys have heard all this before, but any purchase would be grately appreciated as any profits will be devided among said parties and used for musical equipment.

There are abridged versions of all songs on my site, but these have a little something extra.

Vash
01-16-2005, 08:36 AM
*Sets aside $5 bill*

I'll have da money come Thurs or Fri, whenever I get a check I can cash.

I'll send it to ya in a gift card, as I don't have a checking account, if that's cool.

Looking forward to it.

Kristoffer
01-16-2005, 01:35 PM
put aside one for me cap.
we can swap adresses in pm

hit me back

CaptinPickAxe
01-16-2005, 06:02 PM
all will be available through soundclick and paypal. I'm making only 200 copies...I want it to be limited press since it's such an idependant album. The tracklisting on the disc will be handwritten (don't worry if you can't read it, they'll be printed on the back)

Tomorrow, guys. Tonight I'm going to the bar legally for the first time!

Vash
01-16-2005, 06:31 PM
all will be available through soundclick and paypal. I'm making only 200 copies...I want it to be limited press since it's such an idependant album. The tracklisting on the disc will be handwritten (don't worry if you can't read it, they'll be printed on the back)

Tomorrow, guys. Tonight I'm going to the bar legally for the first time!

I hope that's not the only payment method - I have no credit card (my credit suxors so bad, they won't give a college student plastic).

Meat Shake
01-16-2005, 07:30 PM
Snail mail vash, snail mail.

Yes, the captin will be imbibing in all of the wonderful shots that no one in their right mind would take... Like 3 wise men, 4 horse men, rumpleminze, straight bourbon... Oh yeah. Itll be a long night for the cap.

Vash
01-16-2005, 07:55 PM
Super cool. I'll get a little card, tuck some money in, and send. Then, I shall have good music in my collection!

Good luck, Captain. As MS says so often, Gatorade before bed.

Me, I jus' drink a protein shake :eek: ;)

CaptinPickAxe
01-17-2005, 12:42 PM
ah....****!

Man....

I went to a peep show last night....the ***** was fat so I tried telling her to quit and become a teacher...LOL

I'm still drunk today

Kristoffer
01-20-2005, 04:52 AM
eh, so how does this paypal and soundclick work? don't u have a card or something, I could just transfer the cash and then u could send it by mail?

Starchaser107
01-20-2005, 07:30 AM
I thought I was the only one on the planet that didn't have a credit card.
d@mn I hate those freaking things.

CaptinPickAxe
01-21-2005, 01:22 PM
Yeah, wire transfers work.

Chase, I need you to e-mail me your shipping info.

There is a bit of a delay going on as I'm getting barcodes and waiting for soundclick to activate my abilities to sell on-line. I'm trying to make it so I can take it up to Rhymesayers (Atmosphere's record label and record store) and have my **** sold there.

It shouldn't take long, but if you don't want to wait i'll send you a handwritten copy w/o a barcode. PM me so we can work out the details.

CaptinPickAxe
01-23-2005, 02:44 AM
man...tonight was some **** I'll never forget. Something really put things into perspective...

Seeing how ugly racism truely is...
A lesson learned...
and waiting for Karma...

Kristoffer
01-23-2005, 04:43 AM
yo Cap I can wait til you get it together. just give a shout about it and I'll send u all the details.

what happen btw?

Meat Shake
01-23-2005, 12:47 PM
CPA- shut up, stupid cracker.

On the note of racism... Am I the only one that noticed someone is posting on the main board under the name "coonass"?

CaptinPickAxe
01-23-2005, 02:37 PM
Dude...I'm living with racists. Well, at least my roommate's girlfriend. We were playing a game where someone would say a word and they'd write the first thing that came to mind.

I said "Africa"

She wrote, "Black Sucks, I'm Glad I'm White"
She laughed like it was a joke...but I couldn't laugh. Matter of fact, it hurt me. I'm not black, but these things really get to me.

This is by far the most disturbing event I've encountered. It's not in a hateful, kill all blacks way, but severe ingnorance that I never encountered in Texas. I've heard the "N" bomb dropped many time on many occasions, but no words have bothered me like these.

Racism is truely ugly

CaptinPickAxe
01-23-2005, 03:12 PM
"Tsunami Song" (http://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97334&perpage=8&pagenumber=1)

Sign the petition! (http://www.petitiononline.com/endhate/petition-sign.html?)

Starchaser107
01-23-2005, 06:41 PM
sad.

cap I'll email you later on today/ tonight , the correct shipping address. hadn't checked brink in a while.

Starchaser107
01-25-2005, 05:00 PM
Still haven't gotten to it yet,
I'm bad:(

Vash
01-25-2005, 06:31 PM
Cap, could you PM me your address so's I can send da money?

Looking forward to hearing the Uncut Sifu Beats.

norther practitioner
01-27-2005, 11:50 AM
"Tsunami Song" (http://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97334&perpage=8&pagenumber=1)

Sign the petition! (http://www.petitiononline.com/endhate/petition-sign.html?)

you forgot the bu bu bu bu but

CaptinPickAxe
01-27-2005, 01:53 PM
:confused:

norther practitioner
01-28-2005, 10:10 AM
das efx...

bu bu bu but wait it gets worse.. oh, the wait it gets worse didn't come through...

either way, al roker was cuttin' it up on the ones and twos this morning.

Starchaser107
01-28-2005, 10:17 AM
you mean ONYX

"bu bu bu but wait it gets worse,
I'm not watered down so I'm dying of thirst
coming through with a scam, a full proof plan
b-boys make some noise and just and just
Slam!"

norther practitioner
01-28-2005, 04:03 PM
Yeah, I realized I was thinking of a different verse.... then got them all confused...

danx

Hey, you buying your girl anything this weekend?

lol

Starchaser107
01-28-2005, 04:28 PM
:o

CaptinPickAxe
01-29-2005, 08:40 PM
anyone recognize the avatar?

Kristoffer
01-31-2005, 05:10 AM
no?

CaptinPickAxe
01-31-2005, 10:56 AM
Monkey Island...

the vegitarian cannibals....

nevermind

Kristoffer
02-01-2005, 04:44 AM
I thought the first Monkey Island was scary

CaptinPickAxe
02-01-2005, 07:23 AM
are you serious?!?

It's soooo funny! Stan the used boat salesman kicks ass. You kill the main bad guy (LeChuck) with a bottle of rootbeer. You get stranded with a deranged hermit by the name of Herman Toothrot. You chase a 3 headed monkey which you think is a hallucination. Cannibal Village is full of vegitarian cannibals...

It don't get any better than that folks.

Kristoffer
02-01-2005, 07:51 AM
yeah, but I only played it at this skitzo kid's house. and everytime a new character popped up on the screen he started screaming like he was stabbed or something. stupid kid

CaptinPickAxe
02-01-2005, 05:11 PM
LMFAO!!!

That's sig worthy...:D

Starchaser107
02-01-2005, 07:10 PM
why too much snow is a bad thing for texans :p

maaan i been sizzzick
almost betterish, i think.

Kristoffer
02-02-2005, 06:15 AM
I speak the truth, kid was f'd up :D

yo chase u had a cold? those things sneak up on ya

Starchaser107
02-02-2005, 08:19 AM
yes but as I always remind things that try to sneak up on me and fail miserably.

Only a ninja can kill a ninja ...
and this flu was no ninja

CaptinPickAxe
02-02-2005, 11:11 AM
9500!

I've been so busy lately. Me and some homies from school are starting an Indie Label. Cannibal Village Entertainment. Right now we're in the process of organizing a guerrilla market campaigne. We're handing out 250 copies of the "Sifu Beats Presents....Qwik Witted Emcees" Mixtape at local record stores, Universities, and other hip hop hotspots. I'm also looking to scout some talent.

We're trying to come up with a sceme to make some loot so when the time comes we can distribute CDs. I'm selling beats now, there is talk of Empathy doing a show out here in MN, and CV ent. has 3 other producers loyal to the cause.

Wish us luck ORAist...we need it.

Starchaser107
02-02-2005, 11:18 AM
GOOD LUCK SIFU BEATS!!!

norther practitioner
02-02-2005, 01:38 PM
good luck bud...

hey chaser, have a safe trip home if I don't see you.

Starchaser107
02-02-2005, 02:37 PM
danx mon

Vash
02-02-2005, 04:18 PM

CPA, I got broke some kinda fast last week. That's why you didn't get my money.

I get my check tomorrow night, so I can cash it friday morning, so I can send out the moola come Saturday.

Hope you have some copies left.