PDA

View Full Version : This forum is on the brink of death..

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 10:05 AM
JP, u could go to this page as well, there's good pics:http://www.natashayi.com/personal_portfolio.html

bodhitree
06-24-2003, 10:14 AM
Chen
sorry for the misunderstanding, there is a lot of ignorance here. I dont know what can be done about it, I was at some of the anti war protests and half the people there were their to act like hippies, they had no idea about the real issues!!!! I don't want to stay here in America when I'm done with college, like I said:
Go EU!!!:)

bodhitree
06-24-2003, 10:15 AM
Almost to 777, come on we can do it. :)

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 10:19 AM
Some legitimate music here;
http://www.autofish.net/agmi/nes.html

Judge Pen
06-24-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by chen zhen
JP, u could go to this page as well, there's good pics:http://www.natashayi.com/personal_portfolio.html

Only while at home and my computer there is painfully slow.

bodhitree
06-24-2003, 10:29 AM
rrraaaahhh!

bodhitree
06-24-2003, 10:29 AM
Just kidding:) :) :)

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 10:36 AM
Disliked my link?

bodhitree
06-24-2003, 10:39 AM
FC
not you or your link, just needed to let the days frustration out on the keys!!

bodhitree
06-24-2003, 10:42 AM
I do like your avatar, its cute!

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 10:43 AM
JP: fair enough:)
FC: could'nt hear the music, had'nt the program used for it:o
bodhitree: I had actually hoped that u would say that was'nt the case..:(

now where is ma nigga SKF? he have'nt been here for days. maybe those Krav Maga guys did something to him:p(mossad agents and stuff..)

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 10:49 AM
Ha!
I´ve been seriously concerned too,concerning shaolin kungfu I mean. :confused:

CZ;
If you do have a working emulator like Jnes,you can play them with great ease (OR you need a plug-in for WinAmp blah,boring)

BD:
Thank you.
It´s good to express some anger in controlled conditions.

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 10:55 AM
i made a Darwin in record-time, there where some old-ass pics of him, but I thought u would like this one, as u like monkeys as well.;)
:

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 10:56 AM
"It's good to express anger in controlled situations"

yes, and it boosts the post-count as well:D

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 10:58 AM
Ha,ha. lol

OK,you do have a sense of humor.
This is the kind of picture that hostile naysayers would draw during the 19th century. :)

It fits in,well enough.
Thanks.

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 11:09 AM
Who told u I did'nt have humor?:mad:
:p lol, it suits u well.

oh, and btw, there was no pun intended in the monkey part.;)

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 11:10 AM
A new subject:;
What´s the best quote you have ever run across at KFO?

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 11:12 AM
Yeah.

"oh, and btw, there was no pun intended in the monkey part."

Did not take any offense.

We should not let them steal from us the glory of our origins.

;)

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 11:16 AM
Stupid bible:mad:
sayin that man was created by god

:p Knowwadamsayin

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 11:21 AM
Yes indeed.
What makes my trigger finger itch,in terms of science,is that some of those who read their doctrines literally are now trying to ruin science education. :( :mad:

Religion is a scientific anomaly in certain terms,I´m telling you (hope that was not going too far)

Go to got-qi!

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 11:26 AM
I PROMISE! i'll never go back!:eek::D

have u noticed that animals have no role at all in the bible? i mean If god created the whole universe, then the millions of other species in the universe other than humans could be emphazised too in the "holy" scriptures.
another proof that all religion is baloney:mad:

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 11:32 AM
"I PROMISE! i'll never go back!"

:D

Sure there are some notes about animals.
Additionally,concerning animals,there is some considerable zoological fallacies.
-Insects have four legs
-Bats are birds
etc. :rolleyes:
Don´t forget that animals have "no soul",we own them and do have a dominion over them as a "special creation" :rolleyes: (which for some,is probably a good reason to treat one´s dog like waste material...) So animals are filthy,hell yeah.

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 11:52 AM
what's up snow-niggas

If religion is balony then we all just die some day, everything turns black, nothing. If religion is somewhat correct we all go to paradise (woohoo).. I guess I would want it to be some spiritual after-life. Atleast something, otherwise, what's the point of living really? :confused:

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 11:59 AM
Death is a biological truth.

Probably not always very easy to accept,but a fact nonetheless.
Even if you´re not into spiritual,wishful realms,you can appreciate the fact that life is actually quite a gift,it´s what we have and the best we can do is enjoy it as long as it lasts (which is,in geological time,a blink of an eye)

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 12:05 PM
If all religion is just about "what happens in the after-life", then what point is there to practise religion while living?

And it does'nt necessarily turn black. Do u remember anything from before your birth? That state of existense will be the same when dead. so all speculations & worries about death only exists while living, but when you're dead, u don't speculate or worry! So no need to worry.

And: when you're dead, u don't have a consciousness or an ego, an idea of a self. if u don't have that, u can't think: wow, there's all black here.:) your senses and consciousness is gone, so u won't sense the dark.

get my drift?:cool:

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 12:23 PM
A gift indeed.. I would say that the 'meaning of life' (:rolleyes: ) IS that you make something outta your life that will mean something to others. That You can touch others life in an emotional way that will be remember. Or if you can change life of other ppl in the future by acts of your own life span.

But when you think of how short our time is here. It really makes no sense :D Life on this planet is SUCH a lucky coincidence that it's not logical that it exists at all. Think about it. First of all that our planet entered this position to the sun. Perfect range (not to hot/cold). And that Jupiter is located where it is! Without Jupiter our tiny planet would be gone for a long time ago. Jupiter takes the blow of thousand's of HUGE comets and astroids that would shatter the earth (but since J is so big it acts like a shield for us).

Then we have our moon. If it wasn't for it there would be no life. The moon affects the tides and our gravity (more? :confused: I'm not sure but there would be no life without it)

And compared to this we have been around for as you said, a blink of an eye.. So really... We're just a virus. What we do don't matter. We are all idiots coz we let ourself be guided by morals n ethics. If I have a rival, I should kill him. If I'm poor, I would kill a rich old lady (less resistence) and get her money. Nothing really matters.....right?

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 12:25 PM
chen zhen.. yeah I know :) But that's my point. That our human consciousness ends would really suck

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 12:36 PM
post 777!

Judge Pen
06-24-2003, 12:42 PM
Hey, that was post # 777! :cool: Congratulations CZ!

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 12:46 PM
Not anymore.

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 12:47 PM
da 777:just wanted to mention it..;)

why does it suck? our consciousness is gone, so we won't sense that anything sucks.

And why do people want a meaning with life? We are born, without our influence, we live without our influence, and we die without our influence. We can do whatever we want, but if we attach to a certain idea of what we want life to be, we will be dissapointed when it fails. so it's best not to have any idea of what life should be. life is life, and we can't do anything about it. just let things and time wander and let it go with the flow.

And.. u can't say that the lifetime is short, because it is your being alive that makes it possible for u to sense time at all. So the whole timespan that will ever exist only exists in your mind, and eternity is your whole own lifespan.

i want to add: most of my ideas I have from Taoism and Zen/Ch'an buddhism, so it's maybe not all religion that sucks;). They are not attached to moral and ethics, or a stupid judging god that controls everything. Therefore: they are superior religions.

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 12:55 PM
´"And why do people want a meaning with life? We are born, without our influence, we live without our influence, and we die without our influence. We can do whatever we want, but if we attach to a certain idea of what we want life to be, we will be dissapointed when it fails. so it's best not to have any idea of what life should be. life is life, and we can't do anything about it. just let things and time wander and let it go with the flow."

The funny thing is that,seemingly,rationally thinking "the meaning" does not exist.We have to create our meanings,luckily we can also approach these issues rationally.
We´re the only species I know of,that makes such a number out of it,largely because of large brain I think.
I think we can learn a lot from other species in this concern,probably that would be in accordance with your tao,maybe. ;)

"i want to add: most of my ideas I have from Taoism and Zen/Ch'an buddhism, so it's maybe not all religion that sucks. They are not attached to moral and ethics, or a stupid judging god that controls everything. Therefore: they are superior religions."

I´d classify religion as an organized institution with rituals and supernature related beliefs.
They´re generally classified as religions,can have fancy beliefs but can be practices/philosophy too,I´d think.

norther practitioner
06-24-2003, 12:58 PM
we live without our influence, and we die without our influence

So untrue....

We can do whatever we want, but if we attach to a certain idea of what we want life to be, we will be dissapointed when it fails.

Too pesimistic... You could turn that around 180 too..
We can do whatever we want, when we attach goals to our life, it gives great pride when they are reached... or something like that...

life is life
Ok, that I can agree with

, and we can't do anything about it.

Again, on so many levels, this is so far off. There are things out of your control, but how you percieve these things is on you. There are a lot more things within your grasp than you know... you just have to realize it.. I don't want to sound like a fortune cookie or any of that bs.. I'm just saying that is such a negative view... You can't reach all your goals, no doubt, but to say to not attach goals, that just can't be good.

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 01:07 PM
hehe.. I see
Well here's the big question; If we really beleive what we (myself included) are writing. Then we agree that
*life has no meaning
*religion makes no sense therefor it is false
*We have no influence
*Our consciousness ends after a while ie- no more life

ok? Good. But why do we follow our made up ethics and laws? If I'm hungry why do I wait 30 min so I get to my flat where I have some leftovers when I can go to that pizzeria, hold a gun to the owners head and force him to make me a pizza?
Why do ppl date girls they think look cute? They would save time by raping them! Why do we care so much if life has no meaning? Why do we put such hard effort into studies, work etc if we have no influence in universe?

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 01:08 PM
Did you choose to be born? Have you chosen that you can't die? that is two things that will always be certain: you are born and u die. it is THAT you don't have control of.
Sorry if some parts sounded pessimistic. If you cling to either positive/negative, you would limit yourself. So sorry for that.:) .
And of course, if you reach your goal, then you will be happy. But will that be the only goal possible? And would it stop you from trying to reach further goals afterwards that would then maybe fail? I don't know, and I can't answer that.

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 01:14 PM
(Oh and for the record I agree with norther practitioner, I think we DO have influence. But not on a cosmic level. )

chen zhen I understand what you mean. But was is a 'goal'? A goal for a human being is to **** alot, drink alot, be liked by others and feel happiness right? This has no meaning and is cosmic irrelevence, right?
:confused: :D

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 01:14 PM
ok? Good. But why do we follow our made up ethics and laws? If I'm hungry why do I wait 30 min so I get to my flat where I have some leftovers when I can go to that pizzeria, hold a gun to the owners head and force him to make me a pizza?

My best bet would be to avoid chaos. Even animals (who have no consciousness of self) have their own unwritten rules they follow. Why do some birds fly southward during the winter? Why is it the female lion that hunts for prey, and not the male?Why do bees have to search for honey all the time, when they could just sit on their butt at the beehide and eat chips:D?
it is only humans who have the means to question the value of rules and ethics.

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 01:17 PM
"ok? Good. But why do we follow our made up ethics and laws? If I'm hungry why do I wait 30 min so I get to my flat where I have some leftovers when I can go to that pizzeria, hold a gun to the owners head and force him to make me a pizza?
Why do ppl date girls they think look cute? They would save time by raping them! Why do we care so much if life has no meaning? Why do we put such hard effort into studies, work etc if we have no influence in universe?"

Your own good,your own good.

You can force the guy to bake a pizza for you with a gun,but it is probable that you may get into great trouble with that,it will be better to wait.Ethics and morality are of course man made to a degree,and without them it would be hard to control various urges and conflicts&contradictions you mention but as far as this relates,they are also included in so-called animal kingdom (forgetting the fact that we´re mammals for a second) non-human primates do have what could be considered culture,sets of rules,even sort of "pre-morals".
This is related to what we call altruism,can be considered "selflesness" but for long,is very good to evolve for selfish needs and one´s own survival.There are various examples of such things in animal kingdom.

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 01:22 PM
The goal is what you want life to be like, how you want to live, whether it be getting rich, raising a family, be a footballplayer with manchester united, or whatever. The problem is: you can raise a family, but then suddenly your wife and children gets killed in a car-accident. you win 10000000 dollars in the lottery, but then you start craving for more.
You just have to do what you do, and do what you want. if you start clinging to anything that may set you back, then you might be set back. you just have to be careful in life, and know the flow of things. (that would then be the influence you have in life, when it is about ACTUAL LIVING as we see it in daily life, but not metaphysically speaking, as I did before. That was not my point before)

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 01:23 PM
lol at something I wrote. If ppl didn't follow the man-made 'rules' and go kill and rob pizza places.... There wouldn't be no pizza places coz the owners would just bake for themself :D But u get my point, wich is good

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 01:30 PM
That process of "if I threaten the pizza-maker, then I might get into trouble", and similar things is also called KARMA in buddhism, and is that flow of things I mentioned. if you know what will get you into trouble, if you know this flow of things, then you can avoid trouble. That will then be the universal, and self-made rules. The problem is if the rules and laws are FORCED upon you, either by state or church. Then it might then encourage you to brake the rules, to oppose the system.

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 01:38 PM
Been munching plenty of pizza around here.

Tuna,tomato,vegetables,even potato! in it.
:p

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 01:38 PM
Thought u said all religion is baloney ;)
But yeah good post. But this takes us back to the other end of this speculations. That we don't actually 'die'. That there is more to the physical life that we know of. (Bare in mind that Buddist beleives you can become one with the universe, to be something higher state than human.) This would mean that our 'lives' have meaning and it is to reach enlightment. And therefor we set up goals to live 'correctly'. This means I can't rape, steal or kill for my own selfish benefit.

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 01:42 PM
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/nes/peloponnes_-_dark_and_beautiful.mid

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 01:43 PM
503 Service Unavailable: Offsite Linking
:confused:

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 01:43 PM
Kristoffer,
Only if you bring religious wishes&beliefs into discussion.

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 01:44 PM
(Bare in mind that Buddist beleives you can become one with the universe, to be something higher state than human.)

That is a misunderstanding. U can't "become one with the universe", as you already are in the universe, never seperated from it.
And there is no "Higher state than human", as there is no distinction between humans and things (so they say:rolleyes::p). Enlightenment is merely realising that u had something that you had never lost, or was seperated from.
U dig it? ;)

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 01:50 PM
*phew*, that was tough. Let's talk about banging girls instead, that is less exhausting:D

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 01:55 PM
QUOTE]Enlightenment is merely realising that u had something that you had never lost, or was seperated from.[/QUOTE]

But if I suddenly realized this, why would I follow a certain way of living? Why follow our human ethics? If I think humans as nothing else than a more complex flower, why should I worry about the man-made laws that does not have influence on the universe...? ;)

EDIT: Agreed, this is getting tough. There's no real point in discussions of something that can never be proven. We just have to wait til we die. Let's get our groove on in the meantime :D

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 01:58 PM
2 more things!!:D

That something u realise is the Mind that perceives everything in the way we have mentioned, and craps on the man-made laws.

technically speaking, man-made laws also exists in the universe, but we have the will to follow them or not.

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 01:59 PM
"*phew*, that was tough. Let's talk about banging girls instead, that is less exhausting"

Guess what?
I think you might have hit a philosophical nail.
All the way since a strange mutation caused eukaryotic,multicellular organisms evolved over a billion years ago,reproduction (get the sense) has been a driving force.The meaning of life being endless gene replication.
The ultimate meaning of life,would there need to be one.

:cool:

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 02:02 PM
lastly: why try to understand something that you would never understand, or attain something you would never attain? I'll just let it hang in the air for a while..;)

ok, BANGING TIME!!
that beyonce knowles is hot.. is there anyone here who would want to bang her..?:D

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 02:05 PM
"beyonce knowles...."
:confused: Engrish speaks ya? :confused:

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 02:07 PM
Ignorant fool..:D

norther practitioner
06-24-2003, 02:07 PM
she's aight...

How about some more obscure cuties....
Mya from Just Shoot Me, she could be hot if they didn't dress her so conservatively...

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 02:08 PM
This song goes for/dedicated to chen;

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/nes/dd2shad2.mid

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 02:09 PM
:)
NP, I don't know her..Mya was it? i'll find some pics

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 02:10 PM
FC; it does'nt work for me

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 02:13 PM
lol @ Castleva :D
Mya is cute. She looks like she could take a mouth-full

""All the way since a strange mutation caused eukaryotic,multicellular organisms evolved over a billion years ago,reproduction (get the sense) has been a driving force.The meaning of life being endless gene replication.
The ultimate meaning of life,would there need to be one.""

This was something I was discussing with a friend a couple of hours ago. Coz all life forms have one goal: to survive. And the species can only survive by evolving and reproducing. So the meaning of life is reproducing ie- ****ing :D

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 02:13 PM
Should I be you,I´d try again.

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 02:16 PM
'dis Mya? she's aight.. (http://www.russianseattle.com/music/img/mya.jpg)
FC; this is beyonce knowles (http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/SHOWBIZ/10/30/hln.scoop.beyonce.knowles/story.beyonce.knowles.jpg)

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 02:17 PM
"This was something I was discussing with a friend a couple of hours ago. Coz all life forms have one goal: to survive. And the species can only survive by evolving and reproducing. So the meaning of life is reproducing ie- ****ing "

Y´es. :D
That does not take a master´s in biology yet,but simply put,it is absolutely essential force.
But there is a great world to this,left to painstaking journey of exploration.

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 02:18 PM
chen zhen that's NOT mya :D I mean it's not the mya he meant.. the mya from a tv show called just shoot me is white. (but the singer Mya in your pic looks much better)

lol :D

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 02:20 PM
"That does not take a master´s in biology yet,but simply put,it is absolutely essential force.
But there is a great world to this,left to painstaking journey of exploration."

I leave this to the scientists. I'll go rob the pizza place on the corner :D

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 02:20 PM
This is definitely Kris´s theme;

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/nes/dtMoonxedit.mid

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 02:22 PM
this is her? she's butt-ugly, lol
http://image.pathfinder.com/ew/features/980417/spade/staff_shot2.jpg

norther practitioner
06-24-2003, 02:22 PM
maya (http://www.nbc.com/Just_Shoot_Me/bios/Laura_San_Giacomo.html)

Real name Laura San Giacomo

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 02:23 PM
Find my theme:D ;)

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 02:25 PM

I posted,and corrected it already. :)

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 02:25 PM
nah man she's cute. (there's a difference between pornstar and cutie) :D

Hey Castleva.. it don't work :( Can u save it to mp3 format?

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 02:28 PM
Oh nevermind I found it :D Gonna listen to it.....

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 02:28 PM
Wait...I´ll work on this.

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 02:29 PM

Cool...

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 02:30 PM
LOL @ castleva.. why is that my theme? It rocks though... I like it better than chen zhens track. Wich games are they from?

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 02:32 PM
It is very hard to explain.I just have this unconcious feeling that it might be right.Based on my "research".

Yours is from "Ducktales".
Chen´s theme is from "Double Dragon 2".

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 02:37 PM
Your research? :D Actually I like it very much (and I think I've actually played that game too)

This site is awsome, I'll spend alot of time here from now on

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 02:38 PM
former message was to FC

laura san muther&/, she's ugly:D

I searched on images.google to search for pics that popped up when I typed in one of your names, and this came up with kristoffer,lol
http://www.dvdforum.nu/images/kristoffer.jpg
http://www.detdanskedrengekor.dk/ko/Kristoffer.jpg
http://viadrina.euv-frankfurt-o.de/~juso-hsg/stupa/stupa01/Kristoffer.jpg
castleva:
http://www.classicgaming.com/castlevania/char/chargrantlg.gif
northern practicioner, lol:
http://www.clearharmony.net/news_images/2002-9-13-vermont4.jpg
chen zhen:
http://www.carnegieinternational.org/images/artists/zhen.gif
http://www.brain-music.com/cd_cover/8106.jpg

I guess I was boring myself.. that was just f*cked:confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: ...:D

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 02:40 PM
man, that was delayed as hell..

from Double Dragon? cool:cool:

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 02:41 PM
LOL Kris,the last time I beat that game was yesterday.

Cool that you fancy it,it´s ONE of the sites.

lol Chen.
Is it just a coincidence or is there a reason why my picture is under "castlevania" files? :eek: :D
I look like quite a bum in that picture,if cheerful. ;)

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 02:49 PM
So u still into the nes thing? that's great.. I would too if it wasn't that I have ****ed up the controllers for aloooong time ago. Right now I'm listening to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 tracks.. I almost starts to cry.. this brings back so many memories of ignorant childhood :D

Oh n **** those guys are pretty ugly chen zhen :D

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 02:52 PM
"So u still into the nes thing? that's great.. I would too if it wasn't that I have ****ed up the controllers for aloooong time ago. Right now I'm listening to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 tracks.. I almost starts to cry.. this brings back so many memories of ignorant childhood "

I was thinking about getting one (NES) and have some serious fun.
They bring back many awesome memories indeed,I know the feeling very well.
Your brains were still under construction,and those games were not quite as dated as they are now... :D
Was one of the better games btw. :cool:
BTW,I think you can get nes and games for not so many euro´s now.Like,say a fistful for a cartridge.

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 02:59 PM
(listening to shenmue tracks.. the best modern game ever!)

Actually I have a nes, I have 2 controllers (that so ****ed up u can't use them trust me) and like.. 12 or more games!!!!! So if I could find some controllers I'd be really happy :)

Do u play anything else now? I don't play much now a days but I used to be a junkie. My brother and I share:

nes, super nes, n64, dreamcast, gamecube, game boy, game boy color, game boy advance... But I know there's ppl who buy every game station :eek: Talk about geeks right ;)

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 02:59 PM
FC, I had to type "former castlevania", and only 2 pics showed up, and one was that.

the only SNES game I ever played was final fantasy 6, and that was a remake to psone. so I can't really join the discussion there.:(

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 03:02 PM
chen what kind of games d'u like? I prefer mostly fighting and action these days

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 03:05 PM
I have always been to older stuff.
But here´s what I HAVE HAD;
-nes
-Snes
-Megadrive (average)
-Master system (Cannot stand up nes,this is Sega´s 8-bit sys.)
-PS
-N64
-C64 ( :D )
-Famicom version of nes
-(Sega) Saturn (great one)

Now-nothing. :( :cool: I have to satisfy myself with copies of- for now.

Never had pocket systems.

"FC, I had to type "former castlevania", and only 2 pics showed up, and one was that."

Not angry so far. :D

"the only SNES game I ever played was final fantasy 6, and that was a remake to psone. so I can't really join the discussion there."

That´s horrible.
You must have had something going on with some other primitive system? ;)

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 03:10 PM
Come´ON.

You must be able to find a controller or two from somewhere. :)

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 03:11 PM
My theme:;
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/nes/Chip&Dale_final_Stage.mid

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 03:11 PM
Have any of you played anything from the Shenmue series? I swear to god this is the greatest game I have EVER played (and that's a few :D ) Your Ryu, japanese martial artist who searches for your fathers murderers. You travel Japan and China.. You can do practically anything. You have ALOT of realistic moves from Karate and JuiJitsu and you learn new moves and trains different kung fu moves. You enter martial art street fights, gang fights, etc.. IT*S SO FECKIN GREAT! Just listen to the music:

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sega/dreamcast/Shenmue_Harp_Version.mid

Kristoffer
06-24-2003, 03:18 PM
castleva - piff och puff (as their called here) rules :D I remember a friends birthday party where somone gave it to him. And he and I played at the same time, he died on the first stage (I killed him, pickin him up throwing him on some spikes or something) the proceeded to finish the whole game :D That was really funny

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 03:23 PM
Piff och Puff,eh? :D
That would be Tiku ja Taku around... :o

" And he and I played at the same time, he died on the first stage (I killed him, pickin him up throwing him on some spikes or something) the proceeded to finish the whole game That was really funny"

Ha,ha. :D
What´s bad about that game is that you get killed easily in two player game that works only with perfect cooperation.
I think I´ve seen it beaten during some friends birthday too,it is EASY!!

Have not played Shenmue,but I know those games.
Too modern for me to have layed my hands on,the music sounds psychedelic.

The last game that I played,which really had an influence on me was Earthbound on Snes.It was nearly like a spiritual experience.

Beefed up music;
http://remix.overclocked.org/

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 03:36 PM
I'm mostly into the Final Fantasy series (the older the better! so we have something in common, FC;)) and the Metal Gear Solid series. GTA draws my attention as well. The rest I play is just time-killing.
Did u get my theme to work..?:D

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 03:38 PM
Does not it still work?? :(

This is freaking me out..
A moment!

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/nes/dd2shad2.mid

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 03:40 PM
No! wait wait, it worked now!
it rocked..thanks!:D

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 03:42 PM
I worked too much again! :p

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 03:44 PM
Like my new signature? ;)

I have never been to Final Fantasies that much,but I´ve played some.

My favourite RPG is Earthbound,without doubt.

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 03:44 PM
New me-quote..
I have just made a major discourse on Zen-buddhist metaphysics, and that's what you could quote me for? now THAT's F*CKED!:D

hey, that could be a quote..:cool:

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 03:47 PM
Babble about biophysics and I´m sold! :D ;)

You´re right,that could be a quote... :cool:

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 03:51 PM
Quite a decent post count for one day,don´t you think?

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 03:55 PM
Yes. how many pages whas it from this morning?

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 03:57 PM
I do not know.

But I for one,have been much more active today...Still no SKF? :confused: Those Israeli agents are gonna pay...

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 03:57 PM
Should this be the banner of my next sexy-contest? LOL

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 03:59 PM
Maybe?

I do have a great idea for your new contest.

"The Sexiest Poster Contest"!!!

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 04:00 PM
Those Mossad guys are gonna pay for SKF's life!
This is us when we find out what has happened to him:;)

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 04:03 PM
lol

Sounds like you have given up hope already.

chen zhen
06-24-2003, 04:03 PM
FC:I have my own ideas..just be patient, and you shall see.

OK, I'll stop for today, my computer is starting to go slow. good night and drive safely;)

Former castleva
06-24-2003, 04:05 PM
You think my contest idea was not good enough? ;)

I´ll take a taxi,maybe you should too.

Night´.

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 02:28 AM
I'm back..
No, that idea was not good enough.:rolleyes:

i have'nt given up hope w. SKF.. it was just in case;).
Maybe we'll find him gagged and tied up in Mossad's secret internet-forum..

but if SKF is arab, then he's screwed :eek:

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 02:30 AM
New sopranos-pic, it's ok funny;
http://www.gandolfini.com/cigar4.jpg

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 02:45 AM
funny-pics:

Me as a pimp again, LOL (http://sopranosonlocation.4t.com/futureepisodes/PaulieGirls.jpg)
T is stoned (http://www.sopranoland.com/sightings/fanphotos/daveandjamesnight.jpg)
whut? I won?! (http://img.yupimsn.com/canales/entretenimiento/temas/cumpleanos/james_gandolfini.jpg)
T's new style (http://movieweb.com/movie/8mm/cof.jpg)
T as a doofus, lol (http://www.plus.es/media/cine/elhombreque/personajes/gandolfini150x200.jpg)

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 03:01 AM
I made some new avatars for myself, gimme feedback on which ones u like the best.
This one is bad quality, but cool:

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 03:03 AM
This one is cool:

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 03:07 AM
this is da shiznit:

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 03:14 AM
This one is just weird, but kinda funny. Anyone here can take it if they want;

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 04:31 AM
7 posts in a row man.. that's spamming :mad:

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 04:32 AM
7 posts in a row man.. that's spamming :mad: :mad:

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 04:33 AM
7 posts in a row man.. that's spamming :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 04:34 AM
7 posts in a row man.. that's spamming :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 04:34 AM
7 posts in a row man.. that's spamming :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 04:35 AM
7 posts in a row man.. that's spamming :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 04:35 AM
7 posts in a row man.. that's spamming :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 04:36 AM
;)

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 04:36 AM

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 04:37 AM
I'm outta here.. just woke up n I'm goin to city soon. Maybe I'll buy a cd..... mmmmmmm cd's

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 04:38 AM
ANd don't spam! :mad:

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 04:39 AM
:p

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 04:39 AM

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 04:40 AM
:rolleyes:

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 04:55 AM
1 and a half pages of babble,often without a single word!!???!?!? :eek:

RrrraaAAAhh!!

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 05:01 AM
It´s coming back to me now...

Did (not?) SK say he was going for some kind of a trip or something? :confused:

bodhitree
06-25-2003, 05:06 AM
Former Castleva
If you don't mind me asking, what arts do you practice? just curious.
This Forum is on the brink of insanity!!!!

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 05:12 AM
I don´t practice any martial arts at the moment.

bodhitree
06-25-2003, 05:14 AM
You just on this forum because you like us so much;) :D ;) :p

bodhitree
06-25-2003, 05:17 AM
Almost at 888, lets take it to 1000 today!! Chen Zhen starts all the good threads here.

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 05:19 AM
"You just on this forum because you like us so much"

Yeah. :D

Let´s start something out.

bodhitree
06-25-2003, 05:21 AM
Well, we like you also, keep coming back!!

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 05:24 AM
Thanks.

I´m one of the more active members.

bodhitree
06-25-2003, 05:28 AM
Keep it up! Active members are what make the site work!!

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 05:28 AM
Chen Zhen starts all the good threads here.

Mmm, that warms me;) .

"*snnniifff* aah, I love the smell of spammin in the morning"
;)
So, which avatar should I use?

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 05:30 AM
Oh yeah, SKF said he was going to a jungle-trip(no pun;)), like kristoffer was. Did'nt know it was so soon.

bodhitree
06-25-2003, 05:30 AM
Chen, be quiet!!!!!

bodhitree
06-25-2003, 05:31 AM
Chen
Lets get this up to 1000 posts today!!!

bodhitree
06-25-2003, 05:32 AM
Dont be quiet.

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 05:34 AM
man, now I missed the triple-8. I've been looking forward to that.

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 05:36 AM
Man, this one sucks. I'll try another one.

bodhitree
06-25-2003, 05:37 AM
What are you talking about?

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 05:40 AM

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 05:52 AM
how about this one; "officially dissaproved by the man", lol

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 05:54 AM
No, it sucks. I'll try another one.

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 06:03 AM
A charicature of T? how bout it?

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 06:07 AM
4000 views, 60 pages and 900 posts. This thread is rockin!;)

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 06:10 AM
Let it be.

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 06:11 AM
the avatar?

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 06:14 AM
Yeah.

Over 900!
Soon we can fight big Got-Qi for real.

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 06:15 AM
Yay! all we need now is ca. 4500 posts more, and then we're up there!!:D :rolleyes:

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 06:17 AM
The point is we´ll be among thousands.
And thus the only serious threat.

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 06:17 AM
yeah.

Is this one better than the former?

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 06:18 AM
Post population grows faster around here.

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 06:19 AM
Just let it be before my brain explodes. ;)

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 06:20 AM
Ha-ha

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 06:21 AM
Can a brain actually explode, scientifically speaking?

:rolleyes::o

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 06:23 AM
Well... :rolleyes:

A blood vessel in the brain can explode which can seriously injure.

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 06:26 AM
You can insert explosives of course!

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 06:34 AM
Ok...:rolleyes:

Here's something for ya: A Zen monk(ey) (http://www.deveuve-kelly.com/deveuve-kelly-studio/suz/prints-paintings/paintings/zenmonk.jpg)

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 06:40 AM
Zenpanchee.

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 06:43 AM
lol;)

A moogle:
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff6/graphics/people/mogpage.jpg

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 06:47 AM
Amano's sketches from FF6, a SNES game;) :

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff6/graphics/sketch/mog.jpg
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff6/graphics/sketch/strago.jpg
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff6/graphics/people/chocobo.jpg

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 06:48 AM
Thanks.

Hey,gotta run when sun still shines.
Later tonight.

bodhitree
06-25-2003, 06:55 AM
Chen
You should find the snitches that use the report this thread to the moderator and give them what they have coming!:mad:

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 06:59 AM
Whaddya talkin about?
are we gonna get gangsta on someone's ass?:

bodhitree
06-25-2003, 07:02 AM
Why not, they are snitches, or ARE YOU?

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 07:10 AM
Why do you think there's snitches? And you suspect me to be it first? Traitor!:mad::p
You're gonna sleep with the fishes if you say that again;)

bodhitree
06-25-2003, 07:12 AM
Snitch!!!!!!!Go to the Feds with it Buddy!

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 08:55 AM
We have the feds in our pocket.

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 09:00 AM
Who is most likely to be a snitch? The Don or the errand-boy?

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 09:00 AM
Pretty much, yeah

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 09:02 AM
that was delayed, huh kris?:D

"The feds" is Gene, and we just have to feed him with nekkid girls, and he'll not say anything;). He even encouraged our little dirty business here.

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 09:04 AM
NOOO AAHHH! MY EAAARRSS!!!!
MY EARS HURT!!:eek: :eek: :confused: :eek:

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 09:07 AM
Sorry 'bout 'dat. Justin Timberlake "rock your body" was on the radio

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 09:20 AM
""The feds" is Gene, and we just have to feed him with nekkid girls, and he'll not say anything. He even encouraged our little dirty business here."

Liar!

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 09:26 AM
Read some of his posts in the sexy-thread. he called himself "pimp-daddy", and gave me tips on the next contest.
I swear to god!
:eek:

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 09:38 AM
LOL dun brag about it his boss would go ape if he saw it.

''gonna haaaave u nekkid, by the end of this soong'' = justin is a tool. but atleast u can dance to it. otherwise his tracks are pretty useless

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 09:42 AM
OK.
I find hard not to believe you.

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 09:45 AM
here I copied what G said the last time he was here:

---
pimp daddy speaks

Hey, you guys are lagging! I come to this thread to check up on the newly posted pics, making sure they're all acceptable, and all I get this morning is some name-calling? Get with the program, boys. Don't disappoint me.

Pimp Daddy has spoken

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 09:48 AM
Here is what he said the time before that:

----

cz & mat

cz - Pimp-father? I'd rather pimp-daddy. DO NOT shorten to P-daddy. That hoslap thing kinda annoyed me. It used the Grateful Deads Shakedown Street guy as the pimp. Alas, they don't know the hippy world. A rainbow gathering symbol might have been better. It's like when the heavy metalists tray to grab own of the GD skulls. You can always the the dedicated from the clueless. But that's all esoteric deadhead stuff and has little place on this here thread.

mat - You know, when I first saw ORA girl, my mind filled in the 'L' automatically. It took me a minute to figure out what ORA meant here. Something's are better left unsaid. We all see the 'L' or we wouldn't be here.

----

so there u go

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 10:56 AM
ATTN; my idea for a new sexy-competition is featured on the main board.

Kristoffer
06-25-2003, 11:03 AM
it's cool n all but why post it on the main board? this'll draw attention away from ORA

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 11:09 AM
Because the process would be too slow. I want to have a whole line of girls ready to compete in less that 4 days.

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 11:21 AM
OK.Thanks,I believe.

You posted something on the main board?

It is not the sexiest poster contest,I believe.

What´s the obsession with these contests btw? :)

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 11:49 AM
DUUH!:eek:
It draws attention to our forum, and people enjoy sexy wimmin. And it's fun, and they become flame-threads. Do I need to say more?:D
the last time, there was more than 7 people at the same time on ORA when our first contest was active.

+, I have a brilliant idea for how I can get even more people on here!
just wait.

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 12:32 PM
we've got to reach 1000 posts here before midnight.. we can make it, right?
I also wanna bet that we can reach 100 pages before next sunday.. wanna bet?:)

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 12:32 PM
I might have some candidates for you,but I´m anxious about handing them out.

http://www.engrish.com/toys/image/god-jesus.jpg

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 12:34 PM
LOL! f*cked link:D

i meant sunday next week.

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 12:35 PM
Whoa.
We´d have to work HARD!

But 1000,it´s not impossible.

Kris and SK should pop up.

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 12:41 PM
And bodhitree can also be a turbo-poster. but let's NOT start a philosophical discussion again.. me head hurts..:( :p

btw, u use the buddy-list? I only use it to see which of the ORA-boys is around.

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 12:46 PM
I do use it.
For the same reason as you,I´m not sure if SK even appears on that list,considering.

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 12:53 PM
Those who took SKF..:
http://www.nic-inc.com/pics/certpics/p62.jpg

"it's good we nicked that guy Shaolin kungfu. He was a danger to our state" (http://www.nrk.no/img/206297.jpeg)

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 01:01 PM
Ha! I knew there was some kind of a conspiracy behind SK´s passing...
The government.
:mad:

This will not be forgotten,at least not easily.

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 01:03 PM
Why Science is Good for You;
http://www.brainconnection.com/SITEWare/2003/06/23/MLWK/0000-3294-KEYWORD.Missing.php3

Evidence is growing.

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 01:13 PM
Why video games are good for you;
http://www.brainconnection.com/SITEWare/2003/05/29/up/0000-1504-.dstcommunity_04.php3

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 01:45 PM
i heard that before.. I always knew we gamers where smarter people;)

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 01:48 PM
Midnight in Finland now.

Are we there yet?

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 01:57 PM
Whatcha doing to SKF! (http://www.muscanet.com/~ampal/torturing.jpg)
Don't do that! SKF is innocent! (http://www.minfo.gov.ps/issues/images/dragging.jpg)
WHaddya doing to SKF's family! (http://www.arabia.com/getimage/0,4918,244358,00.jpg)
it will be our turn next.. (http://www.palaestina.ch/images/Mah02.jpg)

Who? Shaolin kungfu? never heard the name.. (http://www.globalpolicy.org/images/people/sharon.jpg)

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 01:59 PM
Only 23:00 here. We just have to post some babbling, and we'll be there.;)

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 02:06 PM
;)

This is horrible.

Was this his destiny?
http://www.geocities.com/castlevania3023/cv1openan1.gif

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 02:12 PM
Link no work

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 02:17 PM
I hope this was not what happened to him! Holy f*cking sh!t! look halfway down the page.
http://www.emax.freeserve.co.uk/israeli_atrocities.htm

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 02:23 PM
Who´s responsible for this?

?
;
http://www.classicgaming.com/ninjagaiden/gallery/darkstat.gif
http://www.classicgaming.com/ninjagaiden/gallery/mdevil.gif

http://www.geocities.com/castlevania3023/simon_20heir.gif (No!)

http://www.mmskylagoon.homestead.com/picsproto.html (suspected before)

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/130/039_C49991.jpg

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 02:30 PM
Hey! a pic of the boys in better quality! thanks!:)

The others where just weird.. what's your point?

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 02:36 PM
"what's your point?"

Response;
"We just have to post some babbling, and we'll be there."

:cool: :cool: :cool: ;)

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 02:36 PM
nah, he was just busted while buying H. No mossad there. (http://www.sopranosuessightings.com/Misc/My%20Fav%20Sopranos%20016.jpg)
lol ;) :D

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 02:38 PM
blablablablablablablablablablablablablabalabl

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 02:39 PM
page 65 beeeyacch

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 02:41 PM
west siiiide (http://www.tonypierce.com/images/snoop/ged.jpg)

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 02:48 PM
Tha DoggFather (http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/a_list/artist_f/sdd/disc_data/jacket/a61700.jpg)
midget snoop (http://www.manmademultimedia.com/magazine/news/sport/allstargameweb89/images/snoopybryant.jpg)
real gangsta (http://images.art.com/images/PRODUCTS/large/10005000/10005037.jpg)
me pimp, you jane (http://www.jordansplace.net/homepage/glasses/pimp.jpg)

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 02:56 PM
My computer is getting sloww.. i'm just gonna re-start it, then i'll come back, aiight?
we only need some 37 pages;)

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 03:37 PM
My comp. just slowed down dramatically.Restarted a few times already.

Ah,we won´t be going for the required number quite this night.
And I´m slowly getting tired,maybe...but hanging on still.

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 03:42 PM
game Music! from the final fantasy series:

FC's theme:http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff6/sounds/midi/ff3devil.mid

epic music:http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff6/sounds/midi/terra1.mid

kristoffer's theme:http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff6/sounds/midi/ff3gogo.mid

final fantasy series prelude theme:http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7/sounds/midi/pre.mid

epic battle theme:http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7/sounds/midi/jenova.mid

my theme(scary):http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7/sounds/midi/f7d3s06r.mid

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 03:45 PM
They don't seem to care much about my idea at the general forum.. but screw them!:mad:
I'll find out something anyway.

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 03:46 PM
Hey,thanks for my theme. :cool: ;)

Kind of an unpredictable theme that is.

One thing,we need to find SK´s theme,right?

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 03:51 PM
sad & eerie theme:http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff8/sounds/midi/compress.mid

epic battle music 2:http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff8/sounds/midi/extreme2.mid

battle music:http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff8/sounds/midi/techbatl.mid

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 03:52 PM
how do u like it? it's reeeal bad MIDI-quality, but FF has the best music in the video game industry anyway:)

chen zhen
06-25-2003, 03:53 PM
I'll be back w. more music tomorrow. Sleep tight...

......And drive safely;)

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 03:54 PM
SK´s theme;
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/snes/18-ShadeManSpecialTheme.mid

Former castleva
06-25-2003, 03:56 PM
Night´s.

Will drive.

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 02:40 AM
SKF's theme:http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff6/sounds/midi/ff3cyan.mid

SKF's theme 2(?) :http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7/sounds/midi/ff7cid.mid

Sad theme (death of SKF;) :p) :http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff6/sounds/midi/gau.mid

variation on FC's theme:http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff6/sounds/midi/ff6devilslab.mid

My theme 2 (evil version) :http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff6/sounds/midi/ff3kefka.mid

Moogle's theme (Xebby's theme) :http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff6/sounds/midi/mog.mid

Chocobo!! *kweh* waark*:
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7/sounds/midi/ff7choco.mid
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7/sounds/midi/ff7fdcho.mid

Epic battle theme 3:http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7/sounds/midi/ff7lb3.mid

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 02:54 AM
evil theme of "got qi":
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7/sounds/midi/ff7shico.mid

The evil ones are coming!:eek::
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7/sounds/midi/ff7weapn.mid

variation on SKF's theme:http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7/sounds/midi/sheila.mid

Sexy-thread's theme:http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7/sounds/midi/mog.mid

"brink of.." threads theme:http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff8/sounds/midi/timberowls.mid

Chocobo!!
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff8/sounds/midi/ff8choc2.mid

ORA's theme:http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff8/sounds/midi/ff82.mid

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 03:09 AM
"You guys need girlfriends.

Seriously, get out more.

Especially you, Chen Zhen."

said by that motherf*cker Serpent. He think he can f*ck with US? He's gonna think REAL HARD about what he said there. soon.

Kristoffer
06-26-2003, 03:40 AM
A guy who is against beautiful wimmin? He sound's gay

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 03:43 AM
I have a whole list of people from the main board I'd like to bust a cap on:mad:

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 03:54 AM
Is this charicature-tony better..?

Kristoffer
06-26-2003, 03:55 AM
What do u expect on an american forum

:rolleyes: ;)

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 03:57 AM
Ignorant yankee-f*ckers.
But is there better KF forums than this..?

btw, here's a danish website that acts like a data-base to MA in denmark:
www.martialarts.dk

Kristoffer
06-26-2003, 04:19 AM
Their not all bad ;)

All 'data-bases for martial arts' in Sweden suck major ass.

I'll check the site out

Kristoffer
06-26-2003, 04:43 AM
Sorta blurry :D

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 05:04 AM
what is..?

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 05:15 AM
Could u give me a link to one of these swedish databases? maybe links to some good schools over there? I'd like to compare.

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 05:47 AM
hey Bootytree. U been away for a while..?

bodhitree
06-26-2003, 05:48 AM
14 more to 1000! Best thread ever!!!!

Kristoffer
06-26-2003, 05:50 AM
Well

This is a swedish martial art mag, it's actually the best I've ever read (yes, compared to ALL international mags). It has a forum and it sorta links up news and events and stuff in the different arts/sports.

www.fightermag.com

This is as much as I'm gonna show you :D There's alot of politics around here wich ****es me off

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 05:50 AM
Heh. always being optimistic. You're a funny little fellah:D

Kristoffer
06-26-2003, 05:51 AM
14 more to 1000! Best thread ever!!!!

Can say that again :D

Kristoffer
06-26-2003, 05:52 AM
And ORA has over 7000 posts

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 05:53 AM
Former message was to bootytree.

That site looks similar to martialartsdk, and looks just as sh!tty:D. Mag does'nt look as good as u said.

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 05:54 AM
We're going beyond 70 pages today, agrees?

Kristoffer
06-26-2003, 05:55 AM
martialartsdk looks alot worse than fightermag. dun be hatin :D

"Mag does'nt look as good as u said"
Have u ever read it?

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 05:55 AM
7 posts till 1000! come on!!!

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 05:56 AM
Have u ever read it?
Nope. I judge people & things very fast.;)

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 05:57 AM
3 posts!!!

chen zhen
06-26-2003, 05:58 AM
Let's goooo

WatTtaAAaaH!!

Kristoffer
06-26-2003, 06:00 AM
"
Nope. I judge people & things very fast

hehe well you'd like it if you reda it. (even though it's in swedish.) First of all it's not like KFM with 70 % ads and 30 % McKwoon artists bragging