PDA

View Full Version : Stress & Heart rate

TzuChan
05-25-2003, 03:38 PM
Hey guys, I'm about to get some seriously hard examinations at college. So yesterday I was in my bed, and I just couldn't sleep, my heart was pounding like a drum, it was insane, and I've had it all day too now, but around dinner time everything went normal again

Is this stress or something ? I have NEVER had this before .. I hope it ain't coming back again, or I'm seeing a doctor =/

Royal Dragon
05-26-2003, 05:12 AM
Hi, I had this going through my divorce in the mid 90's. For me, training as hard as I could, till I couldn't walk followed by about 20 minutes of stretching for recovery, and training a bit more helped out tremendiously.

Your nervious, and your system has elevated levels of adrenilin because of it. Go burn it off. Trust me, you will feel much better.

Becca
05-26-2003, 05:21 AM
And avoid caffine and over-the counter "herble" supliments. If it is nerves, and it likely is, they will just aggrivate it. My Sifu likes to push what he calls Chinese vitamins. Basicly quarter size balls of brown stuff that look like moose poo and tasts about the same. They are pretty good if you are comming down sick, but the last time I took one when I was under alot of stress, I had the same reaction.

Former castleva
05-27-2003, 01:08 AM
It could be psychosomatic but while it is all good to ask for such information online,you can only go so far with it.
I´m stating the obvious,but you might want to see a doc if it goes on.

TzuChan
05-27-2003, 03:35 AM
Hey thanks all, I didn't die or something lol, it was only one day, I'm all ok now. I think it was just an overload of stress, cause I got serious bad news all day long. So I read your comments but forgot to reply, the very next day I said **** the stress, did a set at out club, the music got me back on my feet hehe. Everything is ok, and yeah FC, I was for sure going to go to a Doc if it was still there another day.