PDA

View Full Version : June Seminar ... Please Support!

Tsuruken
05-26-2003, 12:10 AM
For those within Australia:

Hello All,

I have been in negotiations with Mr. Larry Friedberg of the Master Huang Sheng Shyan Style of Crane-Fist to visit Wellington NSW (Zongbu) and to teach the special Huang Sheng Shyan tradition San Feng Kuai Chuan or 'Quick Fist' Crane-Fist form (the foreunner of the Nepai Kata & the highest form of the Huang Shen Shyan Lineage) on Saturday June 28th from 9.00am until 1.00pm at a cost of $75.00 per person. Larry requires a turn up of 10 students to make it viable.

Larry will depart at 1.00pm on the Saturday at which time I will take over the instruction for the remainder of the afternoon teaching the Zhongkuang Black Sash form.

A revision of training will be undertaken on the Sunday from 10.00am until 12.00 for all attending!

We urgently need your support of this very important event and welcome you to attend.

Please indicate if you will be attending via return e-mail as soon as is possible so the suitable arrangements can be made! My e-mail is:
tsuruken@austarnet.com.au

For those requiring more information on Mr. Larry Friedberg, his web site is at:

http://users.tpg.com.au/larry108/martialarts/taiji.html

Hoping to hear from you very soon!

Regards,