PDA

View Full Version : Supplement companies

zen_celt
05-26-2003, 12:04 PM
Which companies do you guys think put out the best quality product? I personally have been using EAS myoplex for a few weeks and am thinking of getting a membership to their discount club. I train with a guy right now who prefers a different brand, I think it's Rip fuel and Nitrotech. Before this I would make my own shakes out of various ingredients I bought at the health food store so I'm not all that up on the best companies to buy products from(I've never really been into Creatine etc.). ANy suggestions?

-ZC

Becca
05-26-2003, 03:02 PM
Didn't like the taste of most supliments. EarthRise makes some good soy shakes, though. Not as much protein, but atleast it is drinkable.:)

rubthebuddha
05-26-2003, 04:57 PM
i'm sick of bars, and i'll only do shakes these days. i prefer abb's pure pro, and will do myoplex stuff if i can't find the pure pros.

Lung Hu Pai
05-26-2003, 05:24 PM
I've been using this site for a long time now

www.dpsnutrition.com

Great, fast service and solid prices.

I haven't tried this one yet, but a lot of people are a fan of this one:

www.proteinfactory.com

Becca
05-26-2003, 05:55 PM
I like the bars, but I just can't justify paying $1.75 for one when I can pay $15 for a jar of shake powder that makes 30.

zen_celt
05-26-2003, 06:06 PM
Lung Hu Pai-good site, I like Dps's prices.

Rubthebuddha-why do yu prefer ABB?

I'm trying to decide which company has the best product. So I'd like to hear you're reasoning(if you don't mind).

Becca- the bar thing is true, pretty disgusting price when you think about it.
-ZC

Ford Prefect
05-27-2003, 06:26 AM
DPS and the Protein factory are good. For companies, I like Prolab and EAS.