PDA

View Full Version : A-1 in the morning...wtf?

ewallace
05-27-2003, 06:40 AM
This morning, I took me vitamins, drank me metamucil, then ate some leftover bratworst and steak from yesterday's bbq. I had A-1 steak sauce with the steak. About 2 minutes after I finished eating I threw up. I don't feel sick or anything. Very odd.

Robinf
05-27-2003, 08:14 AM
Either the Bratwurst or the Steak wasn't properly cooked or wasn't refrigerated soon enough after cooking to prevent bacteria. Or, you need to take your vitamins after you eat.

SaMantis
05-27-2003, 12:32 PM
Take yer vitamins after you eat, and nix the A-1. I think your stomach just went into shock.

Shaolin-Do
05-28-2003, 08:58 AM
2 mins = never made it through your upper intestine, was something not good with the food probably, or your stomach just wasnt ready for that much grease, spice that early in the morning?
:)

Ming Yue
05-28-2003, 01:08 PM
Vitamins first thing in the AM have done that to me. No nausea.. just all of a sudden.. bleah. I took vitamins in the morning for a long time and usually it was no problem, but a couple of times it did make me sick.

I have recently heard from my Dr. that it's best to take vits after your last meal of the day.

C

aedolon
06-04-2003, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Ming Yue
Vitamins first thing in the AM have done that to me. No nausea.. just all of a sudden.. bleah. I took vitamins in the morning for a long time and usually it was no problem, but a couple of times it did make me sick.

I have recently heard from my Dr. that it's best to take vits after your last meal of the day.

C
I had this problem a long time ago when I was using some effervescent vitamin tablets... Now I use same but non-effervescent tablets with no problems. Those old ones must have absorbed too quickly.