PDA

View Full Version : I was baaad this weekend…

Suntzu
05-27-2003, 09:21 AM
I was good Friday… diet wise… I read the T-Mag article on the T-Dawg diet… said to myself… I can deal with being good the rest of the week and have a cheat on Saturday… will Saturday comes… run to the 'round da way spot for a cheesesteak… OMG it taste like heaven... w/ fries ofcourse... grease coagulated melted cheese... crispy frenchfries... salt pepper ketchup... the glorious ketchup... eternity of 1000 virgin vs eternity of a thousand cheesesteaks... tuff choice... this wont be sooo hard... sunday comes... have breakfast with my moms... the standard... scrambled eggs... turkey bacon... home fries... OJ... gotta love mom... chill there for a while... stop at a friends house... what have we here... beer... not even good top shelf beer... Bud Ice... not my thang... i'll have 2... and some Sangria(sp?)... well it have fruit in it... leave there go see another friend than pick up some chinese food... not really a bad choice...

well … anyway… not a bad cheat weekend… coulda been worse… some places I wanted to go was out of the way… 7-11 saw me too many time but one of them sells fruit… so instead of a Snicker I would pick up some strawberries… but the moral of the story is if I went to the grocery store and stocked up... i wouldn't have to stop at all the greasy spoons...

Shaolin-Do
05-27-2003, 09:28 AM
I was baad too....
Friday - had a keg, drank about 20+ cups of bud ice throughout the course of 11-4 AM
Saturday - Went to river, drank 12 heinekens, came home had another keg of bud ice, drank at least 15 more at home
Sunday-Went to the river, drank a 12 pack of michelob, was tired of cleaning so I had female over to watch tv at night
Monday - went to lake, made sure to drink 10 budlights before riding the jetski. Tons of pot all weekend as normal.
Will have to work out hella hard this week to make up for all the beer I drank.

Suntzu
05-27-2003, 09:40 AM
well… I don’t feel as bad anymore…

ewallace
05-27-2003, 09:44 AM
I nailed some pecan pancakes and french toast saturday morning. Other than that I was pretty good. Had a generous helping of crown/diet coke and bacardi/diet coke sunday night too.

Suntzu
05-27-2003, 09:52 AM
LOL @ the diet coke... aww man i was invited to this part Sunday by this girl I went to school with… she has some smokin friends… drinks… smoke… girls… what could be better… had to let that one pass tho… I had a good excuse that made it an easier decision… but what a miss out… discipline sucks… Crown and Ginger ale is a fav of mine...

fa_jing
05-27-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Shaolin-Do
I was baad too....
Friday - had a keg, drank about 20+ cups of bud ice throughout the course of 11-4 AM
Saturday - Went to river, drank 12 heinekens, came home had another keg of bud ice, drank at least 15 more at home
Sunday-Went to the river, drank a 12 pack of michelob, was tired of cleaning so I had female over to watch tv at night
Monday - went to lake, made sure to drink 10 budlights before riding the jetski. Tons of pot all weekend as normal.
Will have to work out hella hard this week to make up for all the beer I drank.

Daymn, dude. You have a beer belly? Sounds like my senior week - and no other time in my life!!!

This weekend I definitely got off course, especially yesterday - I ate about 3 burgers (special recipe) at lunch and then 2 pieces of Tres Leches cake we're trying to get rid of - only one Guiness pub draught. I have a pot hangover, though, and forgot to log in and kick off a job last night - my wife can hardly believe my immaturity...

FatherDog
05-27-2003, 12:05 PM
I was bad this weekend, too. I've still got bite-marks on my shoulder.

...oooh, wait. Wrong thread. :D