PDA

View Full Version : kung fu instructional videos

ezequiel
05-29-2003, 07:01 AM
hello

i have a large selection of kung fu instructional tapes ( hung gar , praying mantis , monkey , eagle claw . tiger claw , choy lee fut , chin na , tournaments . etc
and i want exchange my titles fot other ones . if you are interesed pleade write to

kungfuvideos@hotmail.com

NorthernMantis
05-31-2003, 10:49 AM
While we are talking about south america it would be wise to alert some people about the martial arts in south America.

From what I've seen most of the countries except Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina and quite possibly Peru are governed by a lot of strange and really bad looking kenpo schools trying to pass of for kung fu. I know this since I lived there from late 97 to 2000 and I have a tape to prove it but it's in really bad shape. There's a lot of fraud there...way more than in the U.S. and there are many intstructors of kenpo who try to steal forms and call it their own. When I was in Colombia and just started martial arts I met a kenpo intstructor (who claimed to do kung fu but later confessed) who was trying to take advantage of me since I was very young in the martial arts at the time. I don't mean to not trust this guy but just be careful.

Ezequiel what par of south america are you in and what martial arts experince do you have?

Unstoppable
05-31-2003, 10:54 AM
DO NOT TRUST NORTHERN MANTIS HE IS JUST JEALUS BECAUSE HE IS PSYCHO THAT GOT KICK OUT OF THE KUNG FU SCHOOLS IN S AMERICSA

j/k

;) :D :D :D

shaolin kungfu
05-31-2003, 11:26 AM
Everytime I see the NAMAT site I laugh my ass off. Thanks for having it in your sig.:D

shaolin kungfu
05-31-2003, 01:41 PM
http://www.geocities.com/namatkungfu/climbing.html

Is this guy humping a tree?

Ben Gash
05-31-2003, 02:58 PM
"who was trying to take advantage of me since I was very young"
Really?

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/funny/smileysex5.gif

JAZA
05-31-2003, 03:15 PM
NM you are right, there is a lot of fraud, but things is changing with the introduction of traditional styles in the last 10 years( or more in some places).
You can find good Choy Lee Fut, Bak Siu Lam, Hung Gar, Chen and Yang Tai Ji from recognized lineages in Chile, Brazil, Argentina. The schools are still little and not as popular as football( the real and the original), but the interest is growing.

Ben Gash
05-31-2003, 08:42 PM
That sites a joke Yeah? Please tell me it's a joke. Please........

shaolin kungfu
05-31-2003, 08:57 PM
i'm afraid not ben.:(

Ben Gash
05-31-2003, 09:13 PM
I'm going to have to come into some serious money and then go around like Jay and Silent Bob at the end of "...Strike Back" and do over guys like these.
"and did you say, I quote, "The Bluntman and Chronic movie sucks balls, because Jay and Silent Bob do, in fact, suck balls"?"

Unstoppable
06-01-2003, 01:50 AM
are you trying TO CHLAANEGE MY SCHOOL AND SIFYU????????

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Starchaser107
06-01-2003, 05:05 PM
dlysecsics untie against opperssion:D :D