PDA

View Full Version : Muay Thai Exhibition, SEU (Washington, D.C.)

Khun Kao Charuad
05-30-2003, 08:43 AM
Hi Everyone!

I apologize for this information being sent around so late, but as a few of you are already aware, One Spirit Muay Thai Club will be performing a Muay Thai Exhibition at Southeastern University in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, May 31st.

The University is located at 501 I St. SW in Washington, D.C. We will meet on the Campus at about 10:30am. We expect to perform the demonstration around noon time.

Southeastern University
501 I Street, SW
Washington, DC 20024
Telephone: (202) 478-8200, (202) 488-8162

Directions are available on SEU’s website. Go to http://www.seu.edu/ and click on the CAMPUS MAP link at the bottom right of the page. Unfortunately, the website does not list any information regarding this weekends event. (I’m rather peeved about that)

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Our 2pm Saturday Fight Training class will be cancelled.

Kob Khun Krab!

Kru Brooks C. Miller (Khun Kao)

Water Dragon
05-30-2003, 08:50 AM
Dangit Khun Kao! When are you guys coming to Chicago?

Suntzu
05-30-2003, 08:57 AM
Dangit KK… when is the MT vs SS exhibition ;) ... hmmmmmm...

Jowbacca
05-30-2003, 10:51 AM
Dangit, when's my arm gonna heal?

Got another lion dance weekend (and probably at least the next weekend or 2). Might be in NYC this time.

Not duckin you DPAers. Gonna make it down there the next time I am able. Last time was fun.

Suntzu

Looks like I might be in ATL regardless...
You guys mighta just got yerselves a cheerleading squad. LOL

Suntzu
05-30-2003, 10:52 AM
:cool:

Khun Kao Charuad
05-30-2003, 12:37 PM
SunTzu...

Hey, I'm totally down with a MT vs SS exhibition. We should continue to get our guys together to spar so that when we perform the exhibition, we won't be looking all sloppy. We want the representatives of both systems to look crisp!

Any chance that I can get you guys down this June for another sparring session? We have about 2 weeks of serious training left...

Khun Kao

Fred Sanford
05-30-2003, 12:49 PM
ah yes muay thais my favorite mixed drink.

Longquan
05-30-2003, 01:27 PM
I would love to see Thai Boxing. I encourage all CMAs in the DelMarVa to take advantage of the opportunity.

My personal email is bwilson@creativetechworks.com

If anyone needs a ride down 270 let me know, I will roll down from Hagerstown (the sticks).

Please email bwilson@creativetechworks.com.