PDA

View Full Version : Ron Heimberger and Leung Ting lineage question

5fistboxing
05-31-2003, 05:41 PM
Does anyone out there know the true history behind Ron H and Leung Ting? I knew that they were together for many years what happened. Just looking for the real reason.

Thanks Dave

5fistboxing
05-31-2003, 05:52 PM
This is not a verbal bash towards either of them please respond in a considerate fashion.

Thanks again Dave.

yuanfen
05-31-2003, 08:29 PM
Why is this question important?

5fistboxing
05-31-2003, 08:37 PM
I used to belong to Leung Ting org a long ago and I moved to Utah where the wckfc headquarters is. I want to know what kind of school I am going to try to get in and if there will be a conflict of my past WC training.

It is not much to ask about past lineage history. If he left for a better teacher great if not (why) and if so would it effect me in trying to get in with them??? A little help out there is all that I am asking nothing big

Thanks

yuanfen
05-31-2003, 08:49 PM
As I understand it- he is linked with Ip Ching these days.

rubthebuddha
06-01-2003, 12:51 AM
no matter who you study with, as long as your cup is empty when you begin your studies with them, they should accept you as much as any other student.

Geezer
06-02-2003, 09:09 AM
Somehow.....I don't remember how it came about but I phoned Sifu Heimberger when I first got into WCK,(I think it had something to do with the UK and getting my brother involved in WC) he's a real nice guy.....I would check out one of his schools and wouldn't worry about past experience's. If you go digging holes who knows what you're going to find. ;)

Sheldon

rogue
06-02-2003, 02:07 PM
I believe that Watchman studies under Heimberger. Maybe post an attn to him on the main board.