PDA

View Full Version : A funny and not so funny thing happened saturday.

jmd161
06-04-2003, 10:35 AM
Ok here's what happened on saturday.

My brother was over and i was sitting where i am now in front of the computer.When i hear a police officer saying stay in the car from what sounds like right in front of my house.

As i look out the window a cop has stopped my best friend as he was arriving in front of my house.So my brother and i walk out to see what's going on.well my friend was just comming from work and was real dirty and sweaty.So the cop ask him for the usual DL,Reg,and proof of Ins.My friend gave him the Reg and proof of Ins.He did'nt have his wallet on him so he could'nt show the Dl.My friend explained that he has a Hardship DL because his regular DL is suspended.The cop goes to his car and starts running the info.I ask the cop is it ok to talk to my friend he says No!

So i stand on the side of the road with my brother and talk to him.Well as we're talking i start 3 star arm banging a big tree in front of my house.Not really thinking about it.All of the sudden 5 min later 4 cop cars come flying up the street like someone killed somebody. They blocked the front of my house and jumped out with there hands on their gun's.

So my brother and i are looking like :eek:

They walk to my friends car and start to arrest him.I ask the cop was all this needed in front of my house for 1 person with a suspended DL?

His reply was yes.

Well to make a long story short.They took him to jail because of the DL because he did'nt have the Hardship DL on him,and the tag belonged to his other car.He was driving his wife's car.The reason all the cops came flying was because the first one saw me banging the tree with my arms and thought i might cause him problems. :confused:

:D lol

He has a Glock 40 on his side and he's worried about me doing kung fu on a tree. :rolleyes:

What's even more funny is the cop admitted it to my friend.He asked my friend does your buddy do martial arts?

My friend said yes! He's really into kung fu.

The cop said yeah i can tell he beat the crap out of that tree with his arms.

jeff :)

Shaolin-Do
06-04-2003, 10:38 AM
I hate getting arrested.
Scaring cops is fun tho, until they decide to use their power of non-law-abidingness to shoot you.

rubthebuddha
06-04-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by jmd161
What's even more funny is the cop admitted it to my friend.He asked my friend does your buddy do martial arts?

My friend said yes! He's really into kung fu.

The cop said yeah i can tell he beat the crap out of that tree with his arms.
you're friend shoulda said, "well, that tree insulted his friend. i have no idea how he'll react to someone who arrested his friend."

:D

Shuul Vis
06-04-2003, 11:35 AM
play the song "piggy" from Nine Inch Nails next time you get pulled over it is wonderful.

jmd161
06-04-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha

you're friend shoulda said, "well, that tree insulted his friend. i have no idea how he'll react to someone who arrested his friend."

:D lol

jeff:)

apoweyn
06-04-2003, 11:46 AM
Well, of course the cop said you couldn't talk to your friend. It's in their best interest to be paranoid. And when you respond by whacking on inanimate objects... Duh.

;)

jmd161
06-04-2003, 11:59 AM
I got Cha' Bro!

fa_jing
06-04-2003, 12:00 PM
But why was your friend pulled over in the first place????

jmd161
06-04-2003, 12:16 PM
It's called DWYAB!

"Driving While Young And Black" is a major offense to most police dept around miami.They will follow you for miles waiting for you to make a mistake.It's bound to happen when you have a cop 2ft off your bumper for a long time.I have friends who are cops and have admitted this to me about riding your tail.

They know that if you did something wrong chances are you'll run taking then on a High Speed Chase or you'll make a mistake and cross into another lane or fun through a red light looking in your rear view mirror at them.Now they have computers in their cars so they'll get behind you and run your tag for the hell of it.

That's what he did to my friend.

He admitted to us that he had no other reason to stop him.He just decided to run his tag for the hell of it.

ewallace
06-04-2003, 12:56 PM
It's bound to happen when you have a cop 2ft off your bumper for a long time.
Perfect time to think that you see a squirrel running across the road in front of you.

Shaolin-Do
06-04-2003, 01:03 PM
Or was it an elf...?

rubthebuddha
06-04-2003, 01:06 PM
just don't say it was a pink elephant and you'll be fine.

Fred Sanford
06-04-2003, 01:06 PM
Well to make a long story short.They took him to jail because of the DL because he did'nt have the Hardship DL on him,and the tag belonged to his other car.He was driving his wife's car.

Gee, ok, I see. It wasn't because of all this crap that he got screwed with. It's because he was black. LOL, that's a good one.

:rolleyes:

fa_jing
06-04-2003, 01:09 PM
I don't remember anything wrong with his tags?

Fred Sanford
06-04-2003, 01:15 PM
oh and why doesn't someone explain what a hardship DL is too.

Shaolin-Do
06-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Hardship = 15 y/o who has the need to have a car to work, and has to work for a specific reason. (help family, ect,) Or if that is the only way for them to get to school.

Fred Sanford
06-04-2003, 01:21 PM
My friend explained that he has a Hardship DL because his regular DL is suspended

yea the cops had no reason to mess with him, those racists.

:rolleyes:

jmd161
06-04-2003, 01:31 PM
Listen,

I'm not going to go there with you.

But i'll give you two examples of miami police.11 cops just got off with several murders where they shot most of the unarmed victims in the back and planted weapons by the bodys.Two of the cops plead gulity and turned against the other 11.

A couple of months ago a 20 yr old young black man in a wheelchair was shot in the back and killed by a cop who said he had a weapon.The weapon was never found,but the cop was found just in the shooting death.

I'll leave your comments alone at this point.

since you seem to know so much about Miami ,Fl from where you live!

Pahreah, UT lol

Fred Sanford
06-04-2003, 01:39 PM
f.uck ups are always looking for an excuse.

Do what you want with my comments, you are an idiot. I'm done with this thread.

jmd161
06-04-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Fred Sanford
oh and why doesn't someone explain what a hardship DL is too.

A hardship DL is when you need a DL to go to work,church,the supermarket,or the doctor.Because your reg DL has been suspended or revoked.

I thought you would have know that since you're an expert on miami,fl.

jmd161
06-04-2003, 01:41 PM
f.uck ups are always looking for an excuse.

Is that what your mother said about having you?

Fred Sanford
06-04-2003, 01:44 PM
Oh I know what it is, Like I said your friend didn't lose his license for no reason. Did it get revoked because he was black? Everyone is out to get him.

idiot.

jmd161
06-04-2003, 01:55 PM
Do what you want with my comments, you are an idiot. I'm done with this thread.

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me! :p

I thought that was your last post?

It's funny you jump all over my post ,and then get mad at me?:confused:

Who's the "Idiot" again?

It figures that someone from a city that has one black family would have something to say.

So how's the jones family doing?

Are they still living in your familys " Servant Quarters?"

Shaolin-Do
06-04-2003, 01:56 PM

fa_jing
06-04-2003, 02:00 PM
FYI - I'm white. Some years back, say when I was 23, I got tailed in Suburban Philadelphia for a broken rear turn signal. I was really not good about keeping up the car. The cop ran my tags (he told me later), and found I had a suspended DL, so he pulled me over. The suspension was for me not paying a ticket I had gotten previously for driving without insurance. Again, carelessness on my part. But I didn't get arrested, by any means. He just took my old license, gave me some tickets and told me not to drive the car. I had to call someone to move it. Although he did act all like he could have been harder on me, still he never mentioned arresting me. Difference in the law, or difference in the way the law was applied? I guess we'll never know.

apoweyn
06-04-2003, 02:11 PM
Oh I know what it is, Like I said your friend didn't lose his license for no reason. Did it get revoked because he was black? Everyone is out to get him.

idiot.

I think I liked your "I'm done with this thread" idea better.

Stuart B.

rubthebuddha
06-04-2003, 02:11 PM
difference in who was having a better day?

i'm white, and white cops are typically assbites to me. black and hispanic cops have always been nice, jovial and told pretty darn good jokes. then again, i'm in the opposite corner of the states.

jmd161
06-04-2003, 02:13 PM
fa_jing ,

I'm not saying all cops are bad!

As i stated before Mr Sanford put his a$$ in his mouth.I have friends both black and white that are cops that have admitted this to me.I myself backed out of the final interview to be a police officer for a local department.The reason i droped out is because ppl don't respect cops like they used to and most have a good reason not to.I did'nt want to be a cop that stopped someone trying to be friendly and let them know their tail light was out ,and they shoot me dead because they did something i had no idea about.It has happened here before.Plus my family was really scared they felt it was to dangerous.

I really don't have a beef with most cops,but this one admitted that he ran my friends tag for nothing.He had no broken tail light,and did'nt run a light or stop sign.Used his turn signals and had on his seat belt.So the cop decide to run his tag because of what?

jmd161
06-04-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha
difference in who was having a better day?

i'm white, and white cops are typically assbites to me. black and hispanic cops have always been nice, jovial and told pretty darn good jokes. then again, i'm in the opposite corner of the states.

It's usually the Black cops here that are assbites.More so when they are riding with a white cop.It seems as if they have something to prove to the white cop against their own race?

Another thing that makes me laugh.Mr Sanford calls me an Idiot and talks about me saying the cops are all Racist,and i never said if the cops who arrested my friend were Black,White,Hispanic,or anything else"

Stuart B. i think your signature fits well here!

Laughing Cow
06-04-2003, 02:28 PM
Jeff.

I know what you are talking about.

Back in my younger days when I was working shifts, I often used to head home in th early hours of the way.

Now back home where I grew up you are required to carry a First Aid Kit with you with certain contents, etc.

Anyhuh, Cops get bored at 4am and decide to pull you over randomly to check contents of said First Aid Box against the List of Items that need to be in it.
Depending on how they feel it can take anything from 15 min. to 45 min.
45 min. includes checking required set of spare bulbs for Car, emergency gear, etc.

But that is still better than when they decide to block of a section of town and test each Car and Bike for illegal mods in the Trailer.

jmd161
06-04-2003, 02:45 PM
We used to have a big problem in miami with the Metro Dade Police Dept.That's the same ones who arrested my friend.The would stop you and take you to jail for GP General Procedure. What that means is they stop you and ask for your DL.You give it to them the officer says i don't believe this is your DL just from looking at it not running it through the state check.He takes you to jail you sit in jail 4-6 hrs while they do a background check with all depts.After the check of fingerprints comes back and says you are who you said you are they let you go.One problem they impounded your car and now it's $150 to get it out.Also you have to find your own way back home or to the pound to retreave your car.Because by law they can't carry you back only to jail.:rolleyes:

My decal was stolen off my tag so i reported it stolen.I got a case number and got another one.A cop stops me a wk later he had ran the tag and it came back stolen.He tell me he has to take my tag.I asked why he said because it's stolen.I said what car does it belong to?He says a blue 1990 honda accord.I said what am i driving? He said a 1990 blue honda accord ,but i still have to take the tag.You can not drive it you must have it towed home.Well i showed him the case number and he still took my tag.He then even after i got it fixed with the state their mistake.He would not give me my tag back so i had to buy another one.Two wks later i'm sitting in my car in the drive way.The same cop pulls in my driveway and turns on his lights.He gives me a ticket for speeding.I'd just walked out the house and got into the car,but he say's i was speeding.

You tell me what's going on?

tsunami surfer
06-04-2003, 03:39 PM
If you got a ticket for speeding in your driveway why did'nt you get arrested for obstuction of a LEO when your buddy was getting busted????????

Becca
06-04-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by jmd161
It's called [b]DWYAB!

He admitted to us that he had no other reason to stop him.He just decided to run his tag for the hell of it.

Had that hapen to me. The cop put my tag into his li'le puter wrong and I guess it came up as belonging to a dodge (I drive a ford) Almost got a ticket for asaulting a police officer ( :confused: ) when I told him he was wrong. My tags and registration mached, but they didn't match what came up on the system.

Boy he looked like an idiot in court.:rolleyes: