PDA

View Full Version : Who's crying to Ashida about me? j/w

I Hate Ashida Kim
10-11-2001, 09:01 AM
http://www.ashidakim.com/cgi-bin/news/akmb-read.cgi?group=alt.fan.ashida-kim&article=12260

Do you want a tissue?

Besides. "Ashida Kim" isn't even a real person. What's he going to do? That's like saying "I Hate Stephen King." It's a pen name. I could also hate Mr. Brivgolopie, also not a real person. So, as Ashida would say, "Ha!"

IHAK

"If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

kungfu cowboy
10-11-2001, 09:09 AM
Stephen King is a pen name?

kungfu cowboy
10-11-2001, 09:10 AM
Oh, and just for the sake of argument, I would have to disagree. You can indeed hate the person, whatever name they might be using. Even their real name is just a name too. A rose is a rose...

I Hate Ashida Kim
10-11-2001, 09:27 AM
I've been told Stephen King is a pen name. His real name is supposedly Richard Bachman. Actually, I thought it was the other way around, but like 99% of people seem to think that Richard is his real name...

besides, I needed a pen name for comparison, and that was the first example that came to mind. I don't know any other pen names, besides Ashida Kim :)

IHAK

"If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

KC Elbows
10-11-2001, 04:52 PM
Bachman is the pen name, not stephen King. Just wanted to clarify.

krome
10-11-2001, 04:59 PM
I know a guy named richard bachman. He used to work for the company I work for now and is currently in New Mexico going to college. He's an ex-marine. He probably isn't the same guy, but you never know.

Use what works not what looks pretty.

SLC
10-11-2001, 07:20 PM
Intersting question though, isn't it.

If everyone thinks your name is Stephen King, but you think it is something else... who is correct?

'pears to me that a "name" only has a context with regard to our interaction with those around us. Not in the context of just our "self". Seems like the "self" doesn't really need a name.

Hmmm. :confused:

HuangKaiVun
10-11-2001, 07:33 PM
We all know that "I Hate Ashida Kim" is obsessed with Ashida Kim.

This poster's screenname and activities create more notoriety interest for Ashida Kim here than Kim does himself!

Silumkid
10-11-2001, 07:39 PM
I think Mark Twain was also a pen name, but alas, I don't remember his real name. I have contributed nothing yet again...

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

Kung Lek
10-11-2001, 07:48 PM
Richard Bachman is Stephen King's pen name.

Mark Twain's real name was Samuel Clemens.

Ashida Kim is a pulp fiction novelist who probably cut out a Count Dante ad from a comic book in the seventies and became a member of Dante's Black Dragon Society.

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)

Silumkid
10-11-2001, 07:49 PM
Thanks Kung Lek,

That was gonna bother me all day! :D

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

I Hate Ashida Kim
10-12-2001, 02:46 AM
So Richard Bachman is the pen name? That's what I thought, but just about everyone seemed to tell me otherwise.

Mark Twain would have been a better example.

Haha, Ashida deleted that post from his website anyway. I guess he didn't want people to see me expose him :)

IHAK

http://www.ashidakim.com/photo.gif

I Hate Ashida Kim
10-12-2001, 02:53 AM
this is totally unrelated, but i didn't want to start a new topic just to test it:

http://members.aol.com/qtrmilebud/sammd

It should be a cool sword, but it's not .gif or whatever, so I don't know if it will work