PDA

View Full Version : Stamina and Endurance

hongkongfooey
06-07-2003, 09:24 PM
What are some things i can do to train my endurance and stamina?...i was wrestling/UFC with my friend and after 3 mins i started to get weaker and getting winded....the same thing happened when i was boxing with my other friend..4 mins into the match i started to get winded....so please help...

Void Boxing
06-07-2003, 11:05 PM
Skipping - 3 set 3 minutes daily

20 seconds standard skipping then skip into 10 seconds of sprint skipping. Repeat this during the 3 minunte round of skipping and you will develop wind.

Shadow sparring 3 set 3 minute

Throwing punches, knees, elbows, kicks in a sparring simulation, expressing all your combinations and movements. The key is to keep relaxed, loose, whipping your blows in and out of ranges. This will build stamina.

Running

Standard running again, you could do the same thing as you did with skipping. Jog for a while then sprint for a while, alternating between the 2, again, this will help with building wind.

And last but not least. Keep wrestling with your friend as that will help build your stamina too.

You can try to do these daily if you wish or you could alternate and do them every second day. Hope this helps you brother.;)

hongkongfooey
06-08-2003, 08:14 PM
thanx