PDA

View Full Version : Yeeehah!

Merryprankster
06-08-2003, 12:48 AM
Man, finally time to let loose and go crazy. I'm more than just incoherent at this point. Visiting a friend in Milwaukee, took a look at duke roufus' place today--f-ing awesome kickboxing gym. Wish I could train there. Seeing as I have nothing coherent to add (I went to the Safehouse tonight, a brutal drinking experience) I shall depart. Wonderful city, so down to earth. I wouldn't trade it for DC, but what the hell? Hammerred off my ass. Haven't been this drunk since Dutch Harbor AK, almost 3 years ago. Wish me a pleasant morning fellas! I'll need it!!!

shaolin kungfu
06-08-2003, 02:46 AM
Hope you had fun getting wasted in our beautiful city! See anything else besides bars?:D

Chang Style Novice
06-08-2003, 06:19 AM
That's good to hear, MP. It would've been very disheartening for the rest of us if you'd won another g_dd_mn grappling tourney. You gotta stop making us look bad like that! This is an important first step.

Merryprankster
06-08-2003, 07:54 AM
Right now, I feel like there are several small german midgets in my head, all armed with sledgehammers.

They want out NOW.

Must...have...Taco Bell....

Budokan
06-08-2003, 11:05 AM
We're all glad you enjoyed drinking yourself into a semi-comatose state of stumbling, sentence fragmented insensibility. You must be proud.

Chang Style Novice
06-08-2003, 12:12 PM
That's what I'm talking about! If he's under the pall of a raging hangover, I bet even a half-assed old guy like me would almost have a chance against a young, strong, dedicated trainer like MP.

FatherDog
06-08-2003, 01:10 PM
Man, the Safehouse is cool. Expensive, but cool. You gotta love a spy-themed bar that you enter through a secret door.

Glad you had a good time, MP! Drink lots of water and take some B-complex :D