PDA

View Full Version : tui sheun tin dvd(so so)

flaco
06-08-2003, 03:02 PM
i have hois chi sau dvds and his snt. i must say he is awesome in snt, but he does things during demos which are great, ex--the proper arc of boang sau the circular movement of it, to off balance an opponent,etc, and some other good things, but inn general, it wasnt so hot. a little dissapointed

reneritchie
06-09-2003, 07:54 AM
I've yet to see someone who looks great doing WCK on video, even people who have impressed the heck out of me in person. Some things, especially those involving tactile interaction, just don't translate.

yylee
06-09-2003, 09:36 AM
Rene

I heard Hsu Chi looks a lot better on video than in person, and I am sure Fay Fay looks impressive either way!

Nah, it is like some people think California girls look the best, but some (like myself) think Montreal girls are prettier......

Chinese call it different flowers through different eyes :)

yy

reneritchie
06-09-2003, 10:48 AM
David,

Please stop staring at our MTL girls ;) Shu Qi looked cute enough in Transporter.

And as long as they ain't flower girls, they fine!

flaco
06-09-2003, 02:31 PM
also the fact that tsu sheun tin never had a fight in his life, makes you wonder about effectiveness, or just theory.

yylee
06-09-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by flaco
also the fact that tsu sheun tin never had a fight in his life, makes you wonder about effectiveness, or just theory.

don't know where you get this from :)

[Censored]
06-09-2003, 04:47 PM
What Wing Chun video do you think is better than TST's?

yuanfen
06-09-2003, 05:13 PM
Some fighters are good teachers- some teachers are good teachers without being fighters.

How many pro fights do you think the following famous trainers had themselves? Steward had some amateur fights.
I lista distinguished fighter next to each trainer.

Ray Arcel(Roberto Duran)

Angelo Dundee (Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard)

Lou Duva (Holyfield)

Gil Clancy(Emile Griffith-killed a man in the ring)

Emmanuel Steward( Thomas Hearns, Lennox Lewis)

S.Teebas
06-10-2003, 12:08 AM
makes you wonder about effectiveness

If you were on the recieving end of one of his strikes you would'nt be wondering about his effectivness. :D

Miles Teg
06-10-2003, 11:16 PM
Never fought?
Apparently hes had a few and they have never lasted longer than a few seconds. I dont accept that blindly or dismiss it. If he didnt fight, I dont care.
Stories are stories and not much value can be put on them. On the the other hand where does it say he hasnt and what proof is there?