PDA

View Full Version : Re: Xingyi/Hsing-I class in Richmond/Vancouver, B.C.

Heretic
06-08-2003, 09:42 PM
Well guys; Here you go!!!!

This is the response I have received after having e-mailed Grandmaster Liang Shoyou. Of course the class which will be thought is Xingyi/Hsing-I. It will not be Wushu Kung Fu.

"Hello ****,

Grandmaster Liang current schedule is quite full. He is willing to alter his schedule if you can find at least 10 people (please provide their names and contact information) that are willing to commit to at least 1 year of instruction. Please forward the information to me and I will pass them along to Grandmaster Liang for consideration. The location of training will either be at our main training hall or somewhere in Richmond. Thanks for your efforts!"

I "might" have also found a perfect location to train. I should know an answer from the owner before the end of the week.

So, for anyone that lives in Richmond and/or Vancouver that is "truly" interested in this MA please contact me at the following e-mail...www.tantrum_alan@shaw.ca.

As you can read we are in need of at least (10) people and 1 year commitment to make this work. But from what I have heard we will have some of the best training.

Thanks

Archangel

foolinthedeck
06-10-2003, 10:47 AM
if i lived on the other side of the world...