PDA

View Full Version : IronFist impression (pic)

inic
06-09-2003, 07:04 PM
This will be ironfist after he goes through puberty.... since he doesnt have any body hair yet.

this is a crack at his "heres a pic" post ;)
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=20257

notice the etched manly features of the face! :)

well, i got bunch of pics up now of exercises and misc pics
can check em at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/inicolaas

WinterPalm
06-09-2003, 09:03 PM
You got skinny legs.:D

inic
06-09-2003, 09:07 PM
and arms and neck and waist and wrists and.....
whats your point? come do 150 pullups with me, curl 60's in 3 sets of 10 and then go running with me for 70 min at a 7 min mile pace.....
dont judge someones fitness by their physique

sorry if i sound moody, but its late and i'm tired

WinterPalm
06-09-2003, 09:38 PM
I knew it would irritate you, I think it's funny when people do exercises in a non-balanced manner resulting in what some call a reverse pyramid look. Sorry to bother you.:p

inic
06-09-2003, 10:01 PM
what i was saying is that i'm a runner.... i run 30+ mi aweek. I do kickbox as well. dont know what photo your looking at that shows me with skinny legs....
i think i have runners' legs... which really arent ever big, just cut up

Becca
06-09-2003, 10:03 PM
You gotta love seeing pix with snow on the ground in a photo album named "Summer 03". Almost thought you were in Denver. I've actually gotten hale damage in August.:D

inic
06-09-2003, 10:05 PM
actually the 2 with snow are really old.... like winter of 01 i think heh...i just put em in there cause they have to do with exercise

inic
06-10-2003, 09:23 AM
umm for those of you not getting it.... i'm poking fun at ironfist cause hes doing the exact same pose in his thread ( i gave the link)....

IronFist
06-10-2003, 11:16 AM
In the handstand pushup pic 7a you got a cool floor there :)

How long can you do a handstand for like in the snow picture?

IronFist

chen zhen
06-10-2003, 12:33 PM
In the pics where you show your arms, it's difficult to see them properly because of the lighting.
if you had made a blurry face, the illusion would have been complete:D

oh, and btw, ironfist has got bigger shoulders:cool: ;) :p

Richie
06-10-2003, 02:21 PM
You like Ayumi Hamasaki? She has about half the talent as Briteny Spears and you know how much talent she has.:D

Nice workout pics. Does your little bro workout with you too?

Starchaser107
06-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Yes but shes Hot !!!..:eek:

coff ~coff ~* (sorry) ayume not brittney

Snipes Syndrome acting up again sorry:cool:

inic
06-10-2003, 04:46 PM
i'm not a huge fan of ayumi, but i love all the techno remixes they do of her songs.... i personally like move, puffy amiyumi, and globe..... and of course, takako uehara!! i'm going to marry her one day... just watch!

oh, but for doing a handstand... havent timed myself in a looong time. i'm getting really good at handstand pushups, i mean i just keep doing them until i lose my balance, then kick right back up and do more. right now , i can do about 2-3 handstand pushups away from the wall in open air

inic
06-11-2003, 10:25 AM
personally, i think its **** close physique to ironfist. and its ironic cause him and i train completely opposite... his training is pure strength. my training is all speed/endurance, and our physiques are pretty **** close imo

fa_jing
06-11-2003, 12:44 PM
That's gay to be comparing yourself so much to someone else. Conditioning is an individual sport.

Also, your physique doesn't remind me much of Ironfist. IF has lower bodyfat, looks stronger from the outside. You are doing very well for yourself, however. Hey your form was a little bad on your bridging, maybe you already know, but you were pretty flat between your thighs and your stomach. You need to stretch the stomach more, stick that stomach into the air.

inic
06-11-2003, 12:56 PM
yeh, the pic was taken too soon... my legs are usually more like 90 degree and my stomach is usually more in teh air like you said...

i was comparing cause i just find it ironic since our training methods are complete opposite... plus i'm in a comparing mood ok!:p

fa_jing
06-11-2003, 01:44 PM
Hey, we're all guilty of the comparing thing from time to time, myself included. :)

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-12-2003, 08:35 AM
i cant beleive im going to say this ....

iron fist also admitted to having great lighting and that will make a huge difference in pics.

there i said it.

rubthebuddha
06-12-2003, 01:01 PM
GDA just went up 19 points on the wuss-o-meter.

IronFist
06-15-2003, 09:29 PM
I don't get it? What's so hard about saying that? It's true.

IronFist

stubbs
06-16-2003, 12:02 PM
that jester dude looks a bit too thrustingly friendly!

http://uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/inicolaas/vwp?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/june03&.src=bc&.dnm=disney+France.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/inicolaas/lst%3f%26.dir=/Yahoo!%2bPhoto%2bAlbum/june03%26.src=bc%26.view=t
________
Volcano Vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/reviews)

fa_jing
06-16-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by IronFist
I don't get it? What's so hard about saying that? It's true.

IronFist

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. I just said it was a bit gay. There's a difference, you know.

:rolleyes:

:D :D

NPMantis
01-01-2004, 07:39 PM
I don't see what the big deal is (sorry for dragging this up, I have just seen when this was originally posted), your BF ain't that small but who cares? You look good mate and as you said, the function is the main thing.