PDA

View Full Version : Cocaine

Shuul Vis
06-10-2003, 06:31 PM
I personally find that coke or other powerful drugs really take my kung fu to the next level. So anybody else out there use hardcore drugs to enhance their training?

joedoe
06-10-2003, 06:35 PM
You serious? I have never taken any hardcore drugs so I can't comment, but it doesn't seem like the best thing to be doing.

norther practitioner
06-10-2003, 06:37 PM
Especially if you'd like to avoid heart attacks.......
Any stimulant should be avoided before workouts......

This is dumb, and hopefully is a troll......

Laughing Cow
06-10-2003, 06:37 PM
"Drugs are for Mugs" sez a keyring of mine that i bought at a Bikers convention.

Cheers.

Shuul Vis
06-10-2003, 06:39 PM
lol, of course im not serious. i just thought it was funny to see written out as if someone actually did that.

joedoe
06-10-2003, 06:45 PM
lol. OK, we got trolled. The sad thing is that there are poepl out there who probably do stuff like that.

norther practitioner
06-10-2003, 06:51 PM
I knew a guy in college that insisted on doing a few lines before he'd go and lift..... couldn't really stand him....

Shuul Vis
06-10-2003, 07:16 PM
yeah im sure there are alot of people that actually use drugs while training. i was just in a strange mood and thought "hmm what can i post about thats a bit off the wall." And there you are.

yenhoi
06-10-2003, 08:22 PM
lines!

:eek:

Serpent
06-10-2003, 08:24 PM
I used to experiment a lot in my youth. Now I always advise against it.

Nice troll though. ;)

scotty1
06-11-2003, 05:47 AM
I know a guy who did it the night before a competition - he got knocked out with two moves.

Doesn't do it anymore!

red5angel
06-11-2003, 06:37 AM
I typically try to drop about 12 ounces of liquid acid or so before each workout. Barring that I take steroids because I find in a roid rage I am practically unstoppable.

txwingchun
06-11-2003, 06:38 AM
No but I do find I enjoy beating off to the pics on rotten.com. It's a nice way to relax.

Chang Style Novice
06-11-2003, 08:31 AM
PCP Taiji, baby!

GreyMystik
06-11-2003, 10:04 AM
lol. OK, we got trolled. The sad thing is that there are poepl out there who probably do stuff like that.

stuff like what? coke? or use coke to "enhance training"?

ZIM
06-11-2003, 10:25 AM
Ok, just to be a complete knob:

within the Taoist tradition, there seems to be a degree of substance abuse going on- fighting pipes, poems about drinking, weird herbal things, etc.

I have noticed [while gabbing about martial arts in a bar ;) ] that a *modicum* of beer seems to increase the looseness, level of connection internally, etc.

And of course, makes me want to try it all out. :p Not saying that its all good or anything and its all probly illusiionary, but a noticeable difference anyhow.

Cheese Dog
06-11-2003, 10:37 AM
I know several people who smoke pot before aikido class. They say it promotes relaxation. :rolleyes:

Personally I chug a big cup of kung-fu zombie blood before each class. Good sh!t!

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-11-2003, 11:53 AM
I have noticed [while gabbing about martial arts in a bar ] that a *modicum* of beer seems to increase the looseness, level of connection internally, etc.

i have experiemented with this quite a bit actually ... not on purpose but i like to train and i like to drink. you are more relaxed and i have found that a mild buzz can actually help a little in light sparring. you also feel like you can hit harder but i intentionally tested this and it's very very far from the truth. on sundays we used to all get togeather and train then have a couple beers afterward. after my 3rd or 4th beer i decided to hit the heavy bag a little and it was about a 15% drop in power. i wasn't buzzing hard at all either.

like i said on another thread my opinion on this is that training while drunk/stoned is fine, but drinking/training to train is retarded.

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-11-2003, 11:55 AM
i might add that im a little guy so my power is entirely driven by technique. get drunk ... get sloppy ... lose power. a big dude who is normally a little tense while striking might have different results than me.

Surferdude
06-11-2003, 02:31 PM
Boooo!!!
Drugs suck!!!:mad: :mad:
I saw this old lady smokin weed at master camp.
Not cool.:( :mad:

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-11-2003, 03:29 PM
drinking/training to train is retarded.

edit/ drinking/smoking to train is retarded.

OdderMensch
06-11-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Surferdude
Boooo!!!
Drugs suck!!!:mad: :mad:
I saw this old lady smokin weed at master camp.
Not cool.:( :mad:

hey now calm down, maybe she was controlling her Gluacoma, or undergoing Cemotherapy or somehing. :D

Surferdude
06-11-2003, 03:54 PM
Is that how you get it legally???:confused:
Maybe if I.....:D ;) :p
Wait you gotta be sick to get it?:confused: Nevermind!!!:D :p

WinterPalm
06-11-2003, 07:43 PM
Sometimes I inject horse hormones of the growth variety into my testacles before I train. This gives me such a rush and an insane rotting from the inside out feeling in my dan tien that I go ballistic! I recommend it!!

Lowlynobody
06-12-2003, 05:06 AM
I like to chase the dragon, as it were, before I go out and fight. That way I can't feel any pain and after I claw their face off I tell them if they come back to southern china I'll kill you........err.....and so much for that, eh?

shaolin kungfu
06-12-2003, 05:50 AM
I like to inject adrenaline straight into my heart before training. It doesn't last very long, but when it's goin', man is it goin'!

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-12-2003, 09:10 AM
has anyone ever done adreniline? there aren't any drugs left that i'd be willing to try, but i might do me some adreniline if i could get my hands on it.

Lowlynobody
06-12-2003, 09:18 AM
That has got to go in someone's sig :p

I hear that it make pure mescaline seem like ginger beer :eek:

OdderMensch
06-12-2003, 10:36 AM
wouldn't it be easier to just chew on a fresh pinal gland?

GreyMystik
06-12-2003, 02:18 PM
my mother had adrenaline IV when she was having a severe allergic reaction. saved her life, but she said it was a horrible experience... all pumped up like that (and still experiencing the effects of the allergic reaction, mind you)

norther practitioner
06-12-2003, 02:45 PM
I like to chase the dragon, as it were, before I go out and fight. That way I can't feel any pain and after I claw their face off I tell them if they come back to southern china I'll kill you........err.....and so much for that, eh?

I thinketh you've been watching too many kung fu flix all scooby treated out....:D

Lowlynobody
06-12-2003, 05:46 PM
Maybe so :D

Serpent
06-12-2003, 05:57 PM
This does raise an interesting question though. If yu were out one Friday night, all hopped up on your wastage method of choice, and you got in a fight, would you be able to handle yourself?

For example, if you liked a joint now and then and got jumped while you were stoned, would you be able to cope?

I think if you were on something like speed, you'd probably just do a lot more damage than normal! If you were tripping things could be interesting. Etc.

What do you think?

Lowlynobody
06-13-2003, 12:44 AM
This one time there were dragons all about me. I could smell the ugly brutes. I was onto their stinking act from the start though. So all was well in the end. Long night that one...

A good solution might be to simply have some PCP handy that way you could wig out and tear them in half or maybe some opium so you couldn't feel the a.ss woop'n your stoned ass deserved for being in a place in that state where things like that could happen.

By the way - drugs are bad, mmmmkay?