PDA

View Full Version : So what IS this Testosterone Cream?

Souljah
06-12-2003, 03:08 PM
Theres a programme on it tonight over here in the UK and I was just wondering what the hell it is?
Apparently its just been approved and will be available over here over summer.....and that you guys (USAers) have had it for quite some time now.....

So I'm curious, Whats it all about? Is it some sort of wonderous confidence booster?:confused:

-greg

Ben Gash
06-12-2003, 03:48 PM
It's supposed to improve skin and muscle tone, boost energy levels, prevent hair loss and increase the incidence of spontaneous erections by 70% :eek:
Can you imagine, it'd be like being 12 again!

Souljah
06-13-2003, 02:19 AM
lol COOOL!

davethedragon
06-13-2003, 04:33 AM
i watched that program last night and have mixed opinions based on what i saw.
it sounds good especially the part about having an orgasm that lasts up to an hour!!
i just wonder about the long term effects of it. There was that .com millionaire on it that said that he fully expected to be able to live to 120 and still be as fit as a fiddle!!it seemed to be working for him ib all depts. but you just wonder how long for before somethin goes wrong medically
doctors in this country (england) have expressed concerns about prostate cancer .
although i guess it is just the male equvilant of HRT.
i turned it off at the point that the really ugly woman was talking about where she likes to put it to increase her arousal levels when having sex (shudders)yuk!!:eek: :eek:

Souljah
06-13-2003, 03:16 PM
lol

yea, I think it was a good programme, it sounds quite good.....
I'd like to see some more testing on the thing though.

Former castleva
06-13-2003, 04:04 PM
Seriously Souljah,a person around mine or your age should care very little.
Besides,I do not know much about this lotion so far but it stinks like quackery already on some points.

Souljah
06-14-2003, 03:14 AM
yea true, I was just curious thats all

:rolleyes:

Former castleva
06-14-2003, 05:05 AM
Your PM box is full.

Souljah
06-15-2003, 05:22 AM
sorry, ill clear it up

neigung
06-15-2003, 01:22 PM
it's called androgel and you can get a prescription for it from a dr (usually a urologist) for treating erectile dysfunction.