PDA

View Full Version : See bush drunk!

chen zhen
06-13-2003, 01:34 PM
This clip is from a party bush attended, before he was elected president. Is he drunk, or is he not? judge for yourselves.He seems almost human (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/bush/bush_movie.html)

ewallace
06-13-2003, 01:35 PM
Dang, I thought this thread was about Jenna Bush. What a dissapointment.

Black Jack
06-13-2003, 01:40 PM
No one has ever drank one to many before. Jeeez:rolleyes:

Who cares if he got drunk at a party. At least he was not getting the state police to bring him trailer trash hookers to bonk like be C.

chen zhen
06-13-2003, 01:43 PM
It's not that. it's because he talks funny and looks funny.:cool:

Chang Style Novice
06-13-2003, 01:46 PM
It's relevant because he claims to be sober, Jack. Of course, most sober people know you don't balance a budget by cutting income and increasing expenditures.

Black Jack
06-13-2003, 01:56 PM
It's not relevant. He was at a party, before he was prez, and its really nobody's biz if he drank one past his limit, that was then, this is now.

It's not like he is getting hum jobs in the Oval office on my dime from fat ****s who look like they got down syndrome and making a fool of the country by getting caught in a boldface and
proven lie.

"I did not have sexual relations........"

Now him falling off his segway would of been funny.

Sho
06-13-2003, 02:00 PM
Can't open it. :(

Is it a regular MPEG/AVI clip?

Chang Style Novice
06-13-2003, 02:03 PM
Honestly, I don't care about blowjobs or boozing in the White House, as long as the governance is on the ball. Which brings me back to what I said earlier about balancing budgets.

However, since you brought it up, I may as mention the fact that Ken Starr was supposed to be investigating Clinton's real-estate dealings, not his sex life, so the blow-jobs thing was entirely out of his legal purview.

chen zhen
06-13-2003, 02:08 PM
it's quicktime, mpg.

old jong
06-13-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Black Jack
making a fool of the country by getting caught in a boldface and
proven lie.

....It might be coming soon!...:rolleyes: (Massive destruction arms somewhere!) ;)

What's a hum job compared to that?...

Former castleva
06-13-2003, 02:24 PM
This is too scary,you cannot really tell when he´s drunk and when he is not. :eek:

Badger
06-13-2003, 02:26 PM
Ok ...Now lets see
1. Bush got drunk sometime in his life.
2. You can call him Shrub.
3. He's watching You Through the Internet & your satelite dish:rolleyes:

BWAHHHAAAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!

Silly liberals!:D

chen zhen
06-13-2003, 02:41 PM
Ggrrr, U evil Texans!

:p

Black Jack
06-13-2003, 02:53 PM
I don't care if he gets hummers from fat chicks on his own time.

But when he does it on company time, in the oval office, a place which to him should be sacred, it just showcases yet again what kind of a scumbag the democrats let in the door.

Not to mention he lied right to your and my face about it and made us the laughing stock of the world when he got caught. The guy has no morals, 100% corrupt, what does that showcase for our younger generations, that cheating on your wife is cool, that getting a hummer is not sex and its no big thing, real estate swindles and ALL his other garbage goes over their heads but when the prez is stuffing cigars up yeast infected snatches in the big room and it is all over the news it is pretty easy to understand.

By other garbage some things besides real estate could be considered his administrations covering up of china's theft of nuclear weapon data, including exportation of high technology satellite transfers, illegal campaign contributions from chinese sources, the stopping of deployment of a national missle defense system when he knew the truth, something Bush is pushing ahead on, people talk about haliburton, what about the Loral and Hughes corporations, both large contributors to Clintons campaign efforts and who both got their buck back on those exportation agreements for the exportation of satellite technology to the land of the dancing dragon.

Kristoffer
06-13-2003, 02:54 PM
lol Bush looks like an idiot

chen zhen
06-13-2003, 03:07 PM
Did' better: (http://politicalhumor.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comedycentral.co m%2Fmp%2Fplay.php%3Freposid%3D%2Fmultimedia%2Ftds% 2Fstewart%2Fjon_7131.html)

Badger
06-13-2003, 03:09 PM
HAHA Good One!

" Whatever you were looking for...it's not here. But hey, why
don't you take a look around at some of the stuff that IS
here. We can guarantee it'a a lot more fun than staring at
some error page. "

chen zhen
06-13-2003, 03:10 PM
Sorry, can't make it work, trying to fix it!

Badger
06-13-2003, 03:13 PM
This Thread should read: See chen zhen drunk.;) :p

@PLUGO
06-13-2003, 03:14 PM
in one of the other threds there was some talk of how of all the things Bill Clinton did that he shouldn't have or didn't do that he should've...

the single most prominant facit joe public seems to attach themselves to is his sex life while in office...

...of all the things... how does that reflect the U.S. cultural values?

chen zhen
06-13-2003, 03:17 PM
I am drunk, actually

*cough*

ok, Go to link Bush debates Bush on Daily show, in this link: (http://politicalhumor.about.com/cs/bushvideos/index.htm)

that's the link I tried to post before.

Former castleva
06-13-2003, 03:21 PM
That "endless love" video,I´ve tried to promote it before even though I´m not into "political humor".
Everyone should see that.

Stacey
06-13-2003, 03:26 PM
First of all, I was more drunk last night...stayed up all night teaching equally drunk friend basics of kung fu. Anyways, this makes him human.

That was the most coherent speach he has ever made. It also struck me as the most heartfelt and authentic.

.....but seriously, anyone who brings a camera to a party and is not equally drunk should be stripped, shaved and staked down in a football field to shiver overnight.

That he becomes more intelligent while drunk and is our president is a discrace to our nation and the human race in general.

Bush Values....not smoking + not drinking = Boring

GLW
06-13-2003, 04:52 PM
First off… Clinton is out of office. Last I checked, Bush is more than half way through his term. Get over it.

Second, the presidency is a 24/7 job. The man is ALWAYS on duty….. So ANY president is taking a dump on your dime, sleeping on your dime, doing whatever on your dime….SO WHAT. There is nothing sacred about the Oval Office.

Third, if there are or were illegal dealings, with Ken Starr doing his thing, they would have found much more for an impeachment than lying about Lewinsky. They didn’t - get over it.

The money from China. That WAS a big deal but NEITHER party pursued it. If the Republicans had wanted a sure fire weapon against the Democrats, that would have been it. They did NOT pursue it. Now…ASK YOURSELF WHY… The ONLY answer is that the wrongdoing was in both parties pretty far up the food chain. They did NOT pursue it out of pure self-preservation and self-interest.

NO president – including Nixon, was ever subjected to the scrutiny or investigations that Clinton was. All they could get was womanizing and the lie under oath about Lewinsky. That says that either the investigators were incompetent, Clinton was REALLY REALLY Smart, or there was not much to find.

I doubt that the investigators were incompetent. Those doing the investigating were VERY good at their jobs. I also doubt that Clinton was that clever. I could maybe believe it of Hillary…but not of Bill. So…we are left with the last option. Hardly up there with Iran-Contra, Watergate, or the VietNam war. If you want to pull up the China thing…well, I just covered that one….

The REAL pitty is that if Bill Clinton or George W. Bush are TRULY the best this country can find to be president, we are in deep dog doo anyway.

@PLUGO
06-13-2003, 05:31 PM
we are in deep dog doo

Stacey
06-13-2003, 05:47 PM
come on now, its not like buildings are blowing up. Were in no danger. Everyone is afraid of us, no harm can come to us. Like England. They got the Irish freedom fighters scared in the 1700's and they never bothered England again.........US senetors and other Irish Americans refused to fund these freedom fighters, because that would be supporting terrorism. In the end, the Irish simply assimilated.

Now I'm gonna go to the ole pub and order a black and tan.

chen zhen
06-14-2003, 01:55 AM
Watch some of these movies, they are highly recommendable.

Especially the ones with Hitler and Osama Bin Laden (http://www.atmo.se/?pageID=4&articleID=399)

shaolin kungfu
06-14-2003, 02:09 AM
LOL at the hitler one.:D

chen zhen
06-14-2003, 02:13 AM
Watch the Saddam clip. Oh, and the Enrique movie.

BEWARE: some of the movies might be in swedish. Now you're warned:D

Kristoffer
06-14-2003, 04:03 AM
:D

Surferdude
06-14-2003, 04:58 AM
People are funny when they're drunk!!!:D ;) :p

chen zhen
06-14-2003, 05:06 AM
Exept you

;)

chen zhen
06-14-2003, 08:11 AM
fool me once.. (http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/multimedia/foolbush.mov)

journeys with George (http://politicalhumor.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jasonandco.com%2 Fgeorge%2Fpreview.htm)

shaolin kungfu
06-14-2003, 09:41 AM
I saw journeys with george. It was pretty funny. :D

Surferdude
06-14-2003, 01:49 PM
Hahaha those were good:D :p