PDA

View Full Version : Becoming a Senior Member Status

WCis4me
06-14-2003, 10:10 PM
Hi,
I think this is to Sandman? However, not sure who really controls this aspect of the site.
I just posted and noticed that it said Senior Member under my name.
I didn't change that. Just wondering why the site did? Is it after a certain # of posts?
I don't want people thinking I have all of a sudden come to the conclusion that I am senior, because I certainly haven't, YET, Muahahahahhahaha, just kidding.

Thanks for any help on this confusion,
Vicky

Stevo
06-14-2003, 10:37 PM
Admission to the Senior Member's Club might be determined by a secret ballot held by other Senior Members.

Now that you're a Senior Member, you might be receiving an email at any time outlining your rights and responsibilities as a Senior Member.

So...congratulations!!!

anerlich
06-14-2003, 11:50 PM
It'll be to do with time or # of posts.

You don't feel much different, though, do you?

yuanfen
06-15-2003, 06:14 AM
Leung Bik is responsible!

WCis4me
06-15-2003, 08:08 AM
LOL!!! You guys are funny.

Thanks Anerlich, I figured it was something like that. Yes I do feel different, more insightful and less mortal as a matter of fact. Or is it less insightful and more mortal?;)

Stevo,
Well first I am not so sure I like the whole being responsible and mature in my postings ;) , the secret ballot makes SOOOOOO much sense, but I thought you were all out to get me??? Does this mean I am part of the cool 'in' crowd now lol :cool: :D

Joy,
LOL!!! Its a conspiracy I tell ya, I am going to look at old men in parks with mute canaries in a whole new way now.:eek:

Vicky

yuanfen
06-15-2003, 09:10 AM
Vicky sez:Joy,
LOL!!! Its a conspiracy I tell ya, I am going to look at old men in parks with mute canaries in a whole new way now.
--------------------------------------------------------
Vicky-
Specially pay attention to the canary that sings---its always spring! The old man may be disguised as Yoda- with a stick--click click. He survived the attack of the clones din't he? You never know....
pay no attention to historians- they mistake a stone that they lift
as covering reality- pay no attention to the futurists--they have been wrong on many things including the economy-if you predict
recovery any number of times--- you may eventually be correct.

mun hung
06-16-2003, 08:53 AM
Vicky - you'll be a Grandmaster in no time! :D

PHILBERT
06-16-2003, 09:57 AM
After 100 posts, you become a senior member. You can also go under your profile thing and change it from Senior Member to something else (though some things are prohibited such as swearing and moderator to be written there). You see some people here with stuff under there name (such as me).

WCis4me
06-16-2003, 01:55 PM
LOL Mun Hung, somehow I doubt that.

Thanks Philbert!

Vicky

quiet man
06-17-2003, 01:41 AM
Yeah! She'll be a Grandmistress in no time!

:D ;)