PDA

View Full Version : food going right through you ... litterally ... a little worried.

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-17-2003, 06:47 PM
i just sat down to some perogies, kabosi, and mashed potatoes. everything was really good ... had an awesome dinner. then i got the urge to do what most of us do after an awesome dinner. so i go and do my business, but not all my business decides to make the trip first time around. before sending the slackers on their way i see kabosi skin swimmin around in there. this was 5 minutes after eating ... is that even possible? this was the fist night i have had kabolsa in weeks and i dont have any real doubts about what i saw.

should this concern me?

ZIM
06-17-2003, 06:59 PM
maybe you had kabosi skins in you for weeks and theyre just now coming out.

which explains the swimming. :o :eek:

When was your last checkup? any pains and stuff?

Oso
06-17-2003, 07:03 PM
GDA, the skins would probably be somewhat undigestable. I think they could have hung around in your colon till just recently.

you could like, eat some food coloring and see how soon that shows up...like dye tracing a cave stream.:D

don't wait too long to have a pro check things out.

rogue
06-17-2003, 07:17 PM
Discussing GDA's colon, another KFO highpoint has been reached!:eek:

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-17-2003, 07:32 PM
no pains or anything ... just thought it was wierd.

im not sure i want to go to a pro though ... he might want to touch my starfish. it's pink.

i get all my medical opinions here. i even gave myself chemo based on the suggestions of kfo board members.

wouldn't your colon hurt or something if there was a problem. sometimes i get mild pains or a bubble feeling in my lower right belly, but i had a hernia operation around there so i always figured that's what it was.

ZIM
06-17-2003, 07:34 PM
nononono- if we wanted to make it a high point, we'd be discussing epsom salt enemas.

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-17-2003, 07:39 PM
that sounds fun.

ZIM
06-17-2003, 07:43 PM
Make sure that its warm water.

I much prefer coffee or wine enemas, myself. Who needs to taste? I don't even have to leave the computer, just pump me up! :D

I can even work out at the same time, but the gym threw me out...

ZIM
06-17-2003, 07:47 PM
ok i apologize for that

Oso
06-17-2003, 08:01 PM
I'll have the Gin & Tonic enema myself.

Tonic is justh stho buubbly!

ZIM
06-17-2003, 08:14 PM
You could just shake a beer up and AIM real good...

seriously tho, GDA, has your question been answered? don't mean to hijack with the funny bizniz

Serpent
06-17-2003, 08:29 PM
LOL. I was just imagining a beer shotgun enema!

GDA, I say go with the food dye. And make your kid watch.

Leimeng
06-18-2003, 03:28 AM
~ You guys are sick! Sick! Sick!
~ I bet you could make some money with that though... New party trick? (See these french fries? Want to see them again? Watch!)
~ Seriously, if it keeps happening go see a doctor. Meanwhile you might want to each a bunch of broccoli, bamboo shoots, and drink copious amounts of apple juice or prune juice.

(sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick)

Peace

Sin Loi

Yi Beng, Kan Xue

red5angel
06-18-2003, 06:38 AM
GDA, it's not physically possible. It takes a minimum of 20 minutes for most of your food to even get to your stomach. An hour maybe, unless your tubes are way shorter then anyone elses ;)

MasterKiller
06-18-2003, 06:55 AM
wouldn't your colon hurt or something if there was a problem. sometimes i get mild pains or a bubble feeling in my lower right belly, but i had a hernia operation around there so i always figured that's what it was.

I have a spastic colon, and I will crap sometimes 10 minutes or less after I ate...I get the same bubbly feeling, and sometimes some sharp pains.

A spastic colon produces more mucous than a regular colon, which means your feces is mixed thicker and therefore causes mild constipation, which means you have a constant reserve of poop in the shoot. When you eat foods that trigger the spasm (for me, it's red meat, cabbage, and anything with black pepper) you will have to crap almost immediately, but it will be the nastiest diareahea ever sprayed out your @ss because most of it is the extra mucous produced by the colon.

About the only thing you can do is take an Alpha blocker, and learn which foods trigger your symptoms so you can avoid it.

Shaolin-Do
06-18-2003, 06:57 AM
MK, I just want you to know that your post gave me some of the most disturbing mental images I have ever had.
:confused:
:eek:
Thats what my brain feels like now.

:D

MasterKiller
06-18-2003, 07:08 AM
How ever bad your brain feels, that's what my @ss feels like when I eat a hamburger. :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-18-2003, 11:15 AM
actually i just about peed out my ********. seriously.

i bet i have a spastic colon too. thanks mk.

diego
06-18-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity

i bet i have a spastic colon too. thanks mk.

He's prolly all happy about this to:)...**** i have to crap but i'm at the library and am predjudiced towards public washrooms.