PDA

View Full Version : Im going to lunch.

Shaolin-Do
06-18-2003, 11:01 AM
Just thought you all should know.
**** talking about me, what I have said, or Shaolin-Do in general goes here.

Push "post reply" to feed trolls.

:eek:

:cool:

:D

Ill be back in an hour or so.

Chang Style Novice
06-18-2003, 11:05 AM
Thanks for keeping us up to date. It's vitally important that we be appraised of all your movements at all times. Especially bowel movements. In fact, I'd like to request that you carry a digicam with you and post snapshots of anything that comes out of your ass.

Wait, most of your posts already are coming out of your ass.

Never mind.

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-18-2003, 11:06 AM
try one of hardie's new burgers. they're good.

Oso
06-18-2003, 11:16 AM
but, don't get the chili cheese fries.

shaolin kungfu
06-18-2003, 11:20 AM
Speaking of things that come out of asses, my flatulence has been incredibly foul today. Like a hamster crawled up there and died or something.

Kristoffer
06-18-2003, 11:24 AM

Budokan
06-18-2003, 11:30 AM
"Speaking of things that come out of asses, my flatulence has been incredibly foul today"

Remedy: Put more water in your bong. Then perhaps you'll realize few if any of us on KFO are the least bit interested in your increased methane production problems.:rolleyes:

PHILBERT
06-18-2003, 11:39 AM
So what did you have for lunch SD? Did Chewbacca join you?

Radhnoti
06-18-2003, 12:05 PM
I tried Hardee's again, based solely on GDA's reassessment of the food there.

It's good. Which is quite a statement from a guy who hates hamburger. I mean I NEVER eat the stuff, it typically gets me sick...the grease is just too much. But, Hardees is using some different kind of beef than I'm used to consuming. It's not enough to convince me to eat burgers regularly, but I could see me popping in if I'm running late and need some food on the go.

Now...on to Chewbacca. The chick who SERVED me the burger greatly resembled him. It seems like restaurant managers would get the idea NOT to put big ugly people with hairy facial moles on the front line. Am I right here? Put the hot chick that every employee hates there, you know the one who's always late because she was shopping/cheering/on a date/working out...you WILL get more business. Yes, you're more deserving employees will mutter about it and it's terribly unfair for her to get the easiest job. But the employees will hate the managers and "beautiful people" anyway...so, go for what will bring in the biggest profits.

ewallace
06-18-2003, 12:09 PM
Now...on to Chewbacca. The chick who SERVED me the burger greatly resembled him.
Sounds like the Shaolin-Do business plan needs to be revamped. :)

Shaolin-Do
06-18-2003, 12:26 PM
lofl
And of course while I went to eat the trolls were fed.

:)

Wait, most of your posts already are coming out of your ass.

just following your lead dude :)

:D

I ate a sammich with cajun roast beef, smoked turkey breast, brown sugar ham, honey turkey breast, havarti cheese, monterey jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, mustard on toasted honey wheat.
The Stoner Deluxe.