PDA

View Full Version : I HAVE ARRIVED!

The Willow Sword
11-01-2001, 06:11 PM
Well i got into Austin last night. it was a grueling 16 hour journey from Taos to here. Reemul, Let's dance. for those who wanted to moderate this challenge(JWT,and others) lets get the ball rolling shall we? lets say in two weeks? around the 15th? i need some time to settle in and get situated here. i am looking forward to the responses.
Many Respects, Willow Sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
Luke?! Luke?! dont give into hate. That leads to the dark side.
Obi Wan Kenobi,,star wars, empire strikes back.

The Willow Sword
11-02-2001, 05:26 AM
Okay now,,no responses,,,ah it must be friday night,,,,Reemul is out gettin drunk and the other
"KFM" members are doing the same. ive been in the mountains too long it seems,,,,my socialabilities have been stifled due to the reclusion and seclusion,,oh well have fun guys, Have fun with all the boyz at Oilcan Harry's :eek:
Har Har Har!!!! just kiddin'

Radhnoti
11-02-2001, 06:47 AM
Hey TWS,

Good to hear something outta you. You might want to e-mail JWT as he's not on these boards too frequently. Hope everything's going well for you. Keep us updated on the whole situation. Best of luck.

Pawa-eri-to
11-03-2001, 05:57 AM
I was wondering if anyone is going to tape this fight? If you are it would be much appreciated if you could post it online. Best of luck to the fighters. Keep it clean.

danny from miami
11-03-2001, 06:00 AM
tape it VHS and ill pay for a copy

NorthernMantis
11-03-2001, 06:18 AM
http://members.aol.com/whirlwindshield/myhomepage/jason%20and%20sun%20shu.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

I can never get near one.I like to watch animals but they always run away.How did you do it?

"Always be ready"

"right, that's it!you've insulted me, and you've insulted the shaolin temple!"-Fish of Furry

The Willow Sword
11-03-2001, 06:38 AM
WELL SHE WAS FOUND ABANDONED by her mother as an infant. A friend and myself rehabilitated her and released her back into the wild. when she opened her eyes me and my friend was what she saw and associated us with the parents. it was really wonderful having little tsun shou around. she would ride on your shoulders and you could do chores and what not and not have to worry about her falling off of you. she would run circles up and down you as you washed dishes or watched movies.........anyway i am interested in the reply by Reemul...i am thinking that maybe some think that this will not happen,,well,,,,I WILL be there to initiate things,,the question is where? i say Zilker park by the amphitheatre/barton springs the weekend after the 15th lets say saturday at high noon 12:00pm.
so now i await the response.

NorthernMantis
11-03-2001, 07:00 AM
Thanks.It's not an easy job finding a passed out squirrle out here though.Pretty neat to have one.

"Always be ready"

"right, that's it!you've insulted me, and you've insulted the shaolin temple!"-Fish of Furry

Kung Lek
11-03-2001, 07:27 AM
Hey that's a cute little bugger (the squirrel I mean)!

give her a skitch from me.

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)

wufupaul
11-03-2001, 08:13 PM
Hello, I would like to watch the fight. I live in Dallas, but it's only 3 hours away, an easy drive. Post this on the main forum, I'm sure that more people would see it there, I remember several other people expressed an interest in seeing it as well.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about
life. IT GOES ON.

joedoe
11-04-2001, 02:34 AM
Best of luck with your encounter with reemul. Let us know how it goes.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

Yum Cha
11-04-2001, 05:54 AM
Yo Willow Sword,
I get to Taos now and again, is there really really some good stuff in town? I'm always looking for a bit of exercise when I'm there.

I stay out on Eototo Rd, off Blueberry hill when I'm visiting.

The Willow Sword
11-04-2001, 07:58 AM
well right now i am in Austin for a couple of months to reorient the plans for the school in Taos. but there are a couple of taichi and pakua teachers there,,,the guys name is Elliot, just ask around about him and also you can go to the "Transfusion" coffee and juice bar and inquire bout him from the owner his name is "Soren". anyway until i get back he is the other likely choice to train with. SO Uhh still no word from Reemul. What's Up????????????????

HuangKaiVun
11-05-2001, 03:56 AM
If I recall, reemul was injured in a car accident.

Before you say anything, TWS, keep in mind that reemul may indeed have been injured and may be attending to things far more important than this fight.

You are a true kung fu man, as evidenced by your good honest willingness to step up to the challenge.

Go one step further and show us all your skill by LETTING THIS CHALLENGE GO with neither rancor nor disdain if reemul doesn't show.

The Willow Sword
11-05-2001, 04:30 AM
I will assure you that there will not be any rancore or disdain from me if Reemul does not show up.
others will do that for me. :)
or maybe,just maybe,Reemul is waiting for me to show up at his school and issue the challenge there. i will state again that this challenge has already been issued and that the place and the time i have set forth,,Reemul accepted the challenge, i was sent a letter(through the mail) i might add, stating the conditions, i accepted that. now,,lets see where it all goes.
Many Respects, Willow Sword.

HuangKaiVun
11-05-2001, 04:58 AM
"others will do that for me".

Agreed. I might be one of those "others", admittedly!

illusionfist
11-05-2001, 09:23 AM
Like i said up in Albuquerque, it aint gonna happen.

Peace :D

The Willow Sword
11-05-2001, 10:14 AM
how is the book and translations going?

illusionfist
11-05-2001, 11:28 AM
Still hackin away at them. Email me and let me know whats up.

MonkeySlap Too
11-06-2001, 11:02 PM
Did anybody e-mail Reemul?

It would be pretty lame if this doesn't happen.

"Poor is the pupil who
does not surpass his
master" - Leonardo Da
Vinci

GGL
11-07-2001, 08:50 AM
I'm in Austin and can Moderate.. and watch.. let me know

Thanks

Radhnoti
11-07-2001, 05:23 PM
What are you translating illusionfist? Something that's been translated before, but improperly? Or something that'll be brand new...um...English-wise?

The Willow Sword
11-07-2001, 08:20 PM
right on!! e-mail me at my address,,,whirlwindshield@aol.com

illusionfist
11-08-2001, 12:39 AM
When i met up with TWS, i was working on translating some Sun lineage Tai Chi stuff. Its basically just for my personal notes, but i guess it would be a first.

The Willow Sword
11-08-2001, 12:45 AM
hey man ,,send me your e-mail address again to mine,,,,ive lost it. Thanks.
MAny Respects, Willow sword

HuangKaiVun
11-08-2001, 02:11 AM
By default, you are the winner TWS.

Shaolin Do has HKV's respect.

MonkeySlap Too
11-08-2001, 03:04 AM
Willow Sword, if Reemul doesn't appear soon, I'm gonna have to send you a trophy or something.

"Poor is the pupil who
does not surpass his
master" - Leonardo Da
Vinci

Silumkid
11-08-2001, 03:07 AM
Looks like Reemul never posted an e-mail address to get him at. Coincidence???

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

The Willow Sword
11-08-2001, 03:41 AM
it looks like Reemul hasnt posted anywhere for a while,,,i will contact the East Wind training hall and inquire about him soon.

brassmonkey
11-08-2001, 07:20 AM
No matter the outcome here nor what anyone says about Shaolin Do I think you've gained alot of the boards respect here TWS.

The Willow Sword
11-08-2001, 05:52 PM
The whole point of my crusade is to make some good connections with the martial arts community here(and i have made a couple already) i know that i have to weed through the sh!t to get to the honey. i do hope that a good fellowship is established with Reemul as well regardless if i get creamed or vice versa.

Starchaser107
11-08-2001, 06:43 PM
this is a very brave thing, good luck man.

"everything is everything"