PDA

View Full Version : Dieting sucks....

Suntzu
06-18-2003, 11:59 AM
(just trying to make a point… but I deserve to be shot for this)>>> so they have this model show right with Tyra(big azz forehead and fu(ked up hairstyle) Banks… and for the record, the reason why I didn't change the channel upon 1st sight was b'cuz the country sista witht the fake azz eyes has a phat azz and i was mesmorized for a sec (so u can now just shoot me str8 in the head instead of cappin' my knees)... and the whiny chick is sexy as all get out but i would have to toss her out the window...

any way… they are getting on the skinny chick… the one skinyer than the rest of the skinny chicks… b'cuz they think she has a eating disorder… how funny is this a bunch of skinny chicks getting all righteous and hi-and-mighty b'cuz this other skinny chick can't hide her disorder as well as the other skinny chicks... but the country grammer sista... she don't have a problem with food... so she wont make it most likly... but d@mn she gotta donkey on her... but of course the camera shy away...

OK… back to my point… so I'm tryin to cut a lil weight here… so I feel the skinny girls pain (how sad)… I'm lookin at the crap I'm eating while everyone around me is enjoying all the burgers and fries… brownies and cookies…… I'm eating a salad and a chicken breast... while everyone else is playing Madden and drinking beers...... i'm doing KB exercises and heavybag workouts... granted they cant walk up a flight of steps without getting winded or the only sixpack they carry is from the store to the crib... but after next week... i'm heading str8 for the cheesesteak spot...

ewallace
06-18-2003, 12:06 PM
I'm actually enjoying my diet. It makes meal planning a whole lot easier, and it's actually cheaper than when I used to eat out for lunch everyday. More money for MRPs I guess.

Cashier Graham
06-18-2003, 12:14 PM
My diet is awful I average 3500-4000 calories a day and about 200g of fat. But I barely have any fat on me no and my six pack is usually in the fridge, but I'm fit and athletic and have nice smooth muscles (don't like the ripped look). I also excersise 6 days a week. Two days at the gym, two days at judo, running and kung fu on the other two days, and one day of rest. Eating sensibly means eating to your energy requirements, if your losing weight to look "good" then that's up to you but don't make yourself sick.

Suntzu
06-18-2003, 12:17 PM
e… u are a sick sick man… and if I eat another salad(tommorrow for lunch) I will have to hurt someone… a big part of the issue, for me, is that my 'regular' diet is sooo unhealthy that when it comes time to get serious… it is a drastic change… so in essence i have to cycle my eating habits... so for a spell it all pizza, beer and cakes and sh!t... than i slowly taper away the crap... add in the goodness... more fruits and rabbit food... until i get to this point... which drives me absolutly nutz... and than start back at crap again...

ewallace
06-18-2003, 12:18 PM
Salads suck. What kind of diet are you working with anyway?

Suntzu
06-18-2003, 12:27 PM
right now… I'm doing a modified Atkins deal… didn't read the book but from what I gathered… high protien… high fat… low carbs… basically meat and fruit/veggies... I'm still a little heavy so I'm tryin to see if I can kill the a couple of more lbs off of me… all tho… as far as BF goes… I THINK i'm pretty low right now... i'll only do this for the rest of this week tho... maybe a couple of days into next week... than i'll just go back to portion control and NO junk food...

wish they had a booty shot but here
... (http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model/images/photos/ep01/robin.jpg)

and the other chick... (http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model/images/photos/ep01/kesse.jpg)

ewallace
06-18-2003, 12:31 PM
Are you using any supplements to go along with that? Atkins diet can be pretty unhealthy.

Suntzu
06-18-2003, 12:37 PM
I know… I just use it as the Alamo type thing… I use a multi… G&C… and ZMA… that’s about it… and the occasion shake if needed… again only for a few days to see what else I can shed…

ewallace
06-18-2003, 12:41 PM
Are you using the biotest zma, and if so, how's that working for you?

Diamond Dragon
06-18-2003, 12:50 PM
I'm not on a diet...yet. i'm going to try it someday.

Suntzu
06-18-2003, 12:56 PM
NAW... GNC...1st off… I 1/2 the usage… I take 1 instead of 2… when I first started taking it I DID notice a 'deeper' sleep… placebo effect?… maybe… but whatever… I only use it when training is tuff… about a couple of weeks ago… even w/the ZMA I began having sleepless nights so i stopped taking it for about a week... just started back up this week... i never in my life wake up 'FRESH'... ZMA or no... i'm not a morning person... some say they have vivid dreams... i get those regardless... any of the chemical changes they advertise i cant verify for lack of a billion $$$ scientific lab... but once the bottle runs out... i'll get another...

I'm curious about the biotest surge tho… just not keen on the flavor they have…

DD>>> it WILL suck… just try not to make the changes SO drastic and taper off the crap food… H2O is THE most important component to eating healthy… portion control, IMO, is the bset way to go… it doesn’t feel like your 'giving up' anything… and cheat days are important... somedays, you just gotta enjoy life...

fa_jing
06-18-2003, 01:07 PM
Anyone ever try Chinese "Ballerina" Dieter's tea? My wife is having good preliminary success with it - it basically causes your stomach to cramp up and you crap it all out...to be blunt...

Also, I think I just burned 5 calories in 1/2 a second pulling up that second photo...

ewallace
06-18-2003, 01:11 PM
Anyone ever try Chinese "Ballerina" Dieter's tea? My wife is having good preliminary success with it - it basically causes your stomach to cramp up and you crap it all out...to be blunt...

Why the hell would I drink tea when I can enjoy some of the best mexican food in the world and get the same effect?

:)

Suntzu
06-18-2003, 01:15 PM
...and you crap it all out...to be blunt... well… I have NOT been havin an issue with that lately…

I think I just burned 5 calories in 1/2 a second pulling up that second photo... yeah... as shallow and stuck up as that show was... i had to watch just a lil bit...

ewallace
06-19-2003, 08:50 AM
Biotest surge is freakin expensive. If you take it as recommended...one during workout and one post workout, you will need about one container a week. That's $30 a week in addition to whatever else you are using.

Suntzu
06-19-2003, 09:14 AM
fu(k alladat…

ewallace
06-19-2003, 09:24 AM
No kidding. Just give me some simply whey and some pixie sticks and hope for the best.