PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Sharky

ewallace
06-19-2003, 06:20 AM
your pm box is full.

Serpent
06-19-2003, 04:21 PM
Didn't Sharky chuck a munk and disappear because a bunch of us told him to stop whining?

Oso
06-19-2003, 07:59 PM
he was like the british rapper dude right?

logic
06-19-2003, 08:03 PM
His last post was January 20,2003
He said he got sick of all the retards that come here.

I wouldn't phrase it as retards, but as going no where with the martial arts.

It's not like it used to be when I signed on--March 9, 2001

Things have changed, people don't discuss kung fu anymore.
Instead they insult, result in name calling if someone doesn't agree with someone else point of view, Saying their information is wrong and untruthfull, but the other persons sorce of information is correct.(makes me wonder how they know their info to be fact, and the other persons info a Lie)

What ever.
Good bye.

Oso
06-19-2003, 08:16 PM
mebbe so, but there are some kernals of truth scattered along the way.

Serpent
06-19-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by logic
His last post was January 20,2003
He said he got sick of all the retards that come here.

I wouldn't phrase it as retards, but as going no where with the martial arts.

It's not like it used to be when I signed on--March 9, 2001

Things have changed, people don't discuss kung fu anymore.
Instead they insult, result in name calling if someone doesn't agree with someone else point of view, Saying their information is wrong and untruthfull, but the other persons sorce of information is correct.(makes me wonder how they know their info to be fact, and the other persons info a Lie)

What ever.
Good bye.

Yeah? What do you know you f@#$ing chimpanzee!?

Mr Punch
06-19-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
Didn't Sharky chuck a munk and disappear because a bunch of us told him to stop whining? No, Sharky chucked a monk because you and Yenhoi gave him a load of ****ing grief for doing what a lot of people come here to do: moan about a difficult situation he was trying to remedy.

I thought he was a decent guy. You too. But a few people were out of order.

In case you don't remember... (http://martial.best.vwh.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=19168&perpage=15&pagenumber=9) ...:(

And that's monk as in Shaolin...!:D

Serpent
06-19-2003, 10:50 PM
Yeah, I gave him heaps. However, there was a time when Sharky would only come here to b!tch and whine. He'd moan about getting robbed (which sucks, for sure), having fungus in his bathroom, having dumb chicks next door... dayum, Sharky would moan about everything.

And it got to the point where he'd moan about something, then people would sympathise and offer advice and then he'd just go on moaning. For days.

I guess some of us got sick of that.

*shrug*

He was a decent guy - I liked him. But he did whine a lot.

Mr Punch
06-19-2003, 10:55 PM
Ahhh, Serpent, the arbiter of when enough is enough...?! Ever thought of moving to the States and working for the foreign office...?:p :D

You were just whining cos at one time he couldabin-a-contendah in the post stakes...!:D

Serpent
06-19-2003, 11:01 PM
LOL. No seriously, read the thread again and then do a search on all his other threads (if you can be bothered).

;)

Mr Punch
06-19-2003, 11:03 PM
No seriously, **** that!

I'm not that bothered. I should think he's probably still out there in Lurksville, so stop whining and come out and defend yourself you pansy!!!:D

joedoe
06-19-2003, 11:06 PM
I saw his name listed on the 'users browsing this forum' list a couple of hours back.

Serpent
06-19-2003, 11:08 PM
Really!?

Haha! Classic. So he's reading a thread marked for his attention and once again copping a bashing for being a whiner!

Come on out and play, Sharky! After all, you've got something to whine about this time at least! ;)

You're a decent bloke. Come and join the party!

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-20-2003, 12:01 AM
i miss sharky.

Mr Punch
06-20-2003, 04:34 AM
Sup Sharky?

What happened bout your house nonsense?

Mr Punch
06-20-2003, 04:51 AM
well, that's plain rude!:mad:
comes on, reads own thread, ****s off again...

Starchaser107
06-20-2003, 04:56 AM
Sharky 'sup dude , say something if yer out there

Mr Punch
06-20-2003, 05:26 AM
he was reading this thread ten minutes or so ago.

nowt as strange as folk.

apart from those things i find in my sink...

red5angel
06-20-2003, 06:32 AM
Sharky was on the forum for quite some time. He had alot of good input, and periodically he even posted some music for our enjoyment.

Serpent, before you start whining about sharky whining maybe you should go back and peruse your own posts to see what sort of quality you bring to the board. I can understand why he left, there are about 8-10 regulars who have been on this board for a while, a few not so regulars who are worth listening to and a whole lot of crap.
Since it's the general forum most of us put up with it But I don't want to hear your dumb ass knocking sharky or anyone else for anything, especially since the closest you ever really get to talking about martial arts is how big your count size is on the KFO forum :rolleyes: At least sharky got off the internet a little and got out into the real world.;)
Personally I don't blame him, he is a good guy, he had some issues with being robbed and he wanted to yap at some of us on here about it. That's what this board is for so maybe you should stop trying to pass judgement on a someone and a situation you barely understand? I bet there is more then a few people on this board who really enjoyed sharky's presence, I am one, the guy had something alot of people don't have, quality.

logic
06-20-2003, 02:28 PM
Well said Red5angel.

I don't think serpent knows a thing about martial arts.
He doesn't train because he's always here,--and he freaken brags about it.
Talk about whining, Thats all I use to hear from Serpents He's a Pro!!

They shouldn't call this place-- Kung Fu on line forum.
They should change the web site name to just--SERPENT

Kristoffer
06-22-2003, 09:01 AM
Sharky, stop hidin :D I wanna hear more of your tracks the one u posted a long time ago was tight

Volcano Admim
06-22-2003, 09:13 AM
Well, SharkHunter is master of world, he is had a theread name "Hm." that got delet by moderato, that talked about girl he wanted BEST THREAED EVER
WE LOVS SHARK

joedoe
06-22-2003, 04:24 PM
Now before everyone decides that it would be fun to dump on Serpent, in his defence he is a very good martial artist (I have met him and touched hands with him) and he posts during his work hours (as do I). He does spend a lot of time training because it was an absolute b!tch trying to find a time to meet up when he wasn't training.

Now flame away :D

Serpent
06-22-2003, 09:58 PM
Nuff said. Jealousy is an ugly thing! ;)

(Cheers JoeDoe).

:p

Serpent
06-23-2003, 05:10 PM
Shaaaarrrrkkkyyyyy!

Come on, man - still no comment?

Come and say hello. You know we all love you really.

:)

diego
06-23-2003, 07:14 PM
sharky you sound like stuart little and yah topics is straight harry potter shiat.....at least post back in retaliation:)

jon
06-23-2003, 07:26 PM
I can also vouch for Serpent being a good martial artist.

I hardly think its fair to put any blame on Serpent for Sharky leaving either. Peoples reasonings for posting and there frequency are enitrely there own. I would also like to think that most of us have the maturity to ignore the people and topics we dont like and concentrate on the many other things on this board which do provide value.

I also find it slightly odd when people who dost post reguarly start making judgement calls on people who do. After all this is nothing but an internet forum and when it comes right down to it most of us have *very* little idea about each other aside from what we choose others to view.

Serpent
06-23-2003, 08:54 PM
Thanks Jon. People standing up for a brother... almost brings a tear to the eye.

(BTW, that's brother in a kung fu sense - I'm not implying that I'm a brother in the African Tiger sense of the word! I don't have the fro to pull that off. :) )

dezhen2001
06-24-2003, 06:43 AM
you have just a little more of a fro than i do man :D

dawood

dezhen2001
06-24-2003, 06:44 AM
oh btw. check your PM :)

dawood

red5angel
06-24-2003, 07:07 AM
I do't remember mentioning whether Serpent was a martial artist or not. What I do remember saying was that I think Serpent is out of line slamming sharky for his posting style. I got on this forum a little over 3 years ago and Sharky has been on since then, and a good guy with some pretty good input from time to time. If he doesn't want to visit the forum, then as I said, I don't blame him, like any other internet source for social interaction you get all kinds...

joedoe
06-24-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by red5angel
I do't remember mentioning whether Serpent was a martial artist or not. What I do remember saying was that I think Serpent is out of line slamming sharky for his posting style. I got on this forum a little over 3 years ago and Sharky has been on since then, and a good guy with some pretty good input from time to time. If he doesn't want to visit the forum, then as I said, I don't blame him, like any other internet source for social interaction you get all kinds...

No, you didn't mention whether Serpent was a MA or not, but logic did.

FWIW I agree with you on Sharky - I liked him and thought he was good to have around. In a lot of ways he made KFO a lot more interesting than it has been lately. I didn't agree with Serpent slamming him either, but everyone is entitled to their opinion and I don't think any less of Serpent for doing so.

Serpent
06-24-2003, 08:32 PM
Hey, I've said often enough that I like Sharky. He's a decent guy with decent input. He's also a whiner - the two aren't mutually exclusive.

dezhen2001
06-25-2003, 02:41 AM
lol at this :D

sharky is a good guy and also a good rapper, im sure he reads the forum from time to time Anon though lol

dawood