PDA

View Full Version : attn UK!

Mr Punch
06-20-2003, 04:15 AM
Lock up your daughters and drinks cabinets...

I'm coming back!:D

Just for a couple of weeks from next Wednesday. Mostly Birmingham but a wee while in the Smoke. Anyone want to hhok up for beer/fighting feel free to PM!

Mr Punch
06-20-2003, 04:39 AM
er... that should have said hook not hhok... don't really want to exchange phlegm with anyone...:eek: :D

Liokault
06-20-2003, 07:40 AM
Why the hell Birmingham?.....are you doing a tour of arm pits?

Mr Punch
06-20-2003, 08:48 PM
I'm a Brummie!:D Prawouid to buie teoiching Queeoin's Inglish toe the Japaneuise! :eek:

Yeah and like Oxford's nice :rolleyes:... the dreaming spires, the dreams of a once great historical Britain, interspersed with modern shtholes...
:p Talk about armpits!

Birmingham's nice. It has more trees per person than any other European city, only 20m less canal than Venice (and it doesn't smell of sh*t like Venice, and they've been renovated into very pleasant walkways...)... and some very nice parks. .. Oh, and some very good MA teachers.

OK, so they haven't rebuilt the city centre yet, but at least they had the good sense to knock it down!:D

Anyway, maybe going through Oxford briefly to see a friend there. If you're into it PM me with a number and we'll see if we can hook up for a wee while. Aren't you some kind of real tai chi geezer... (wait, why don't I check your profile!?).

Liokault
06-21-2003, 04:42 AM
Ok ok so Oxfords town planning leaves something to be desired (in effect if you want to build it you ask nicely and they let u build it), but that only really effects the suburbs.

I worked in Birmingham for 3 years and stand by my armpit statement........also I feel your accent is by far the most ridiculous on an island of stupid accents.

dezhen2001
06-21-2003, 02:02 PM
have a good time mate - im in scotland right now not wolves. Not too good at the beer drinking OR sparring either anyway :D

dawood

Liokault
06-21-2003, 02:39 PM
Hey Mat your mail box is full and it wont let me PM you till you empty it....if you want to tie up drop me a PM.

Mr Punch
06-21-2003, 10:13 PM
OK, will do, just noticed this post and gotta go now, but I've cleared my mail out and we'll see!

That wasn't a very clear post was it...?! Just call me Admim or something!

BTW agree about the accent: fortunately don't really have much of one... if you teach English with a brummie twang nobody understands you and everybody comes out sounding like Ozzie. You only didn't like Brum cos you didn't know me, obviously...!

Mr Punch
06-21-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by dezhen2001
have a good time mate - im in scotland right now not wolves. Not too good at the beer drinking OR sparring either anyway :D

dawood Bummer! Was wanting to check out your WC too!
No chance of being anywhere near anytime in the couple of weeks?!

dezhen2001
06-22-2003, 10:11 AM
ummm... dunno why u wanna see my WC - but i doa good job of standing upside down on my head :D

shoot me a PM and i will see what i can do - depends if i can get the time off work etc, but i'll sure as heck try :)

dawood