PDA

View Full Version : Wing Chun First World Representative Conference VCD

cha kuen
11-08-2001, 07:55 PM
Wing Chun First World Representative Conference VCD

Hey everyone,

This just came out on VCD here. I picked up a few. This features Tsui Seung Tin, Yip Chun, Yip Ching and many sifus from around the world...australia, france, germany, UK, Italy etc.

Shows everyone doing the three hand sets, staff, knives and a lot of chi sau. Tsui Seung Tin does Sil Lum Tao and demonstrates his stance with a huge guy trying to push him over. Shows some free fighting, and a trip to Yip Man's grave. A public demo of wc is also shown. Everyone that practices wing chun must have one, in my opinion.

Whoever wants one, let me know. They are 21$ + 3$ shipping n handling = 24$ total

What else.... I have Pay Pal...or I can accept credit cards though Billpoint which is eBay's own payment method. Or you can send well hidden cash. Just put it inside a birthday card. I am located in Hong Kong. My email is "herbaltea@hongkong.com"

This is not a skam. I have been a long time member of this forum. I am also Pay Pal verified if you know what that means. I do have eBay and you can check my feedback if you want to. Go to www.ebay.com (http://www.ebay.com). Click on SEARCh. Then click on SEARCH BY SELLER. Then type in "taichimaster06"
That's me.

What else... I don't come on this forum often so if you have questions and are seriouly interested, then take the time to email me!!
Take care.

-Peter Duong