PDA

View Full Version : If you could....

Yung Apprentice
06-21-2003, 12:19 AM
Little scenario. Say your in a street fight, and nobody is winning, it's pretty much going even. But you have a chance to land one descisive blow/or tech that would pretty much either turn the tides in your favor, or end the fight. What would you use.

BTW, please be a bit serious about this. No ninja death touchs, laser beams, pulling weapons, or flaming chi ball ****s. I'm talking actual techs or types of strikes. i.e. a straight blast, or an elbow to the face, or a right cross, or a wrist lock, or some type of submission.

Mr Punch
06-21-2003, 02:35 AM
I don't understand the question. If I'm in a position to finish it with a straight right, I will do so. If I'm in the position to finish it using a wristlock, I will do so... etc... Whatever comes up dude!

Of course you're gonna wanna finish it quickly; it's a street fight, not a picnic! and of course you're gonna wanna fiish it in your favour...

:confused:

yenhoi
06-21-2003, 03:02 AM
strike!

:eek:

No_Know
06-21-2003, 08:29 AM
My decisive strike that I would go for in the window of opportunity during a stand-off might be sinkingforwardand leftward with a right punch to the front of the right hip of the opponent.

yenhoi, that is beautifully humorous to se a post Hmm hmmm, see a post hmmm hmmm see a post and to periodically see the same answer for perhaps completely different questions.

If you quit I might have to go on ...well you Know.

yenhoi
06-21-2003, 08:54 AM
Same answer I give when hands question me.

:D

You Might_Know - ish ?

rogue
06-21-2003, 09:36 AM
I've never seen or been in a street fight that ever was even. I have seen guys dance around and throw punches and kicks while out of range, but I wouldn't call that fighting.

No_Know
06-21-2003, 09:38 AM
My face would not like my hands to question you :-)

Shuul Vis
06-21-2003, 10:02 AM
I think he just wants to know your favorite finishing move regardless of the situation. At the moment, because i feel strong with these right now, mine would be a sinking fist into the ribs or solar plexus, an iron palm to the face, or a stepping sidekick to the chest. The dude has to dazed and just stand there for the side kick though, because i would really want to take my time and plant his a ss on the moon.

yenhoi
06-21-2003, 11:03 AM
My favorite finishing move currently is a rear naked choke.

Standing, ground, whatever.

Or Americana from the mount.

Yung Apprentice
06-21-2003, 12:37 PM
Thank you Shuul Vis, thats exactly what I meant. I guess I didn't explain it well. (or others may have needed more explaining)

Shuul Vis
06-21-2003, 12:46 PM
You dont have to thank me. However if you want to worship me, i can send you a pamphlet.

tsunami surfer
06-22-2003, 01:36 AM
If only real life could be a video game

Yung Apprentice
06-22-2003, 04:43 PM
Shuul Vis- Can I download a pamphlet off the internet????:D