PDA

View Full Version : wing chun characters

bglenn
06-22-2003, 05:17 PM
Im looking for the chinese characters for "wing chun kuen" for a logo. I am trying to get original artwork,could anyone help me.Thanks

canglong
06-22-2003, 05:29 PM
http://home.vtmuseum.org/terminology/pronounciation_guide.php
Use this then use the how to search page and you should be on your way...

Hope that helps out. Good luck.

Phil Redmond
06-23-2003, 07:13 AM
Try Rene Ritchie's site. http://www.wingchunkuen.com

Alpha Dog
06-23-2003, 10:51 AM
This question gets posted, what, every 2 months?

PaulH
06-23-2003, 11:25 AM
AD,

A scientific explanation for this phenomenon is people sense something is amiss. It could be that they are looking more into the internal mystery of the WC character. Ha! Ha!

There are two types of people — those who come into a room and say, 'Well, here I am!' and those who come in and say, 'Ah, there you are.'
- Frederick L. Collins

bglenn
06-23-2003, 01:27 PM
I was looking for someone to draw original artwork for a logo I have.Idid not want to plagiarize someone else's work.

Phil Redmond
06-24-2003, 08:11 AM
was looking for someone to draw original artwork for a logo I have. I did not want to plagiarize someone else's work.
Speaking of "characters", (pun intended), you seem to have a good one.

Alpha Dog
06-24-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by PaulH
AD,

A scientific explanation for this phenomenon is people sense something is amiss. It could be that they are looking more into the internal mystery of the WC character. Ha! Ha!

There are two types of people — those who come into a room and say, 'Well, here I am!' and those who come in and say, 'Ah, there you are.'
- Frederick L. Collins

I thought maybe this was just another example of Nietzsche's idea of eternal recurrence: "Does that mean I'll have to sit through the Ice Capades again?" (Woody Allen)

PaulH
06-24-2003, 10:33 AM
Woody just woodpeck to death this notion: "What single ability do we all have? The ability to change. - George Leonard Andrews". Onward with the show!