PDA

View Full Version : check out my new website

Patrick Gordon
06-23-2003, 10:17 PM
Hello everyone,

Just letting you know, I have a new website which is up and running. The site is still under construction but the bulk of the work has been done.

If you find any mistakes or have any comments, please let me know, I would be happy to hear them. Please feel free to forward the web address to anyone you feel would be interested in seeing the site. Here is the address:

http://www.cyberus.ca/~p.gordon/WingChunOttawa.htm

or

http://www.cyberus.ca/~p.gordon/

Don't forget to sign the guest book.

Patrick Gordon.

Mckind13
06-23-2003, 10:30 PM
Nice !

Phil Redmond
06-24-2003, 08:06 AM
Patrick,
Good site. I'm in Ontario every week. I'm coming to Ottawa sometime this summer. I'd like to visit your school when I'm there.
Phil

old jong
06-24-2003, 02:44 PM
Très très bien!...:cool: It is nice to have more pics also ...(I recongnise some I took myself!)
;) :cool:

Patrick Gordon
06-27-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Phil Redmond
Patrick,
Good site. I'm in Ontario every week. I'm coming to Ottawa sometime this summer. I'd like to visit your school when I'm there.
Phil

Hello Phil,

You are more than welcome to visit the school. Looking forward to meeting another Wing Chun practitioner. Perhaps we could go out for dinner or a beer after class. You might even meet Old Jong. Take care and keep in touch,

Patrick Gordon.

yuanfen
06-27-2003, 10:57 AM
Good restart Patrick...look forward to it's evolution.
joy chaudhuri

Tempe Wing Chun
www.azwingchun.com

old jong
06-27-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Patrick Gordon

Hello Phil,

You are more than welcome to visit the school. Looking forward to meeting another Wing Chun practitioner. Perhaps we could go out for dinner or a beer after class. You might even meet Old Jong. Take care and keep in touch,

Patrick Gordon.

Hey!...That would be nice! :cool:

Patrick Gordon
06-30-2003, 08:46 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by yuanfen
[B]Good restart Patrick...look forward to it's evolution.
joy chaudhuri

Hi Joy and everyone else,

Thanks for you kind words. There will be quite a lot of changes in the site within a very short time. Basically, what i have on the site at the moment was all written in a very short time to give myself some ideas. I hope to expand on what i have written in greater detail. I will also have some good video shorts, some of Tony Frighetti on the long pole, as well as sifu Fong doing some good Chi Sau, etc. What I have for videos for the moment was to just see how it looks. The good stuff is yet to come ;-)

I also intend on keeping the "news" section very active and just for everyones information, the news section is for anyone to post upcoming seminars, events or any news which relates to Chinese Martial Arts. Any updates on my site will also be posted in the news section.

If you happen to visit the site, don't forget to sign the guestbook. Take care everyone and a happy Canada Day to all you Canadians.

Patrick Gordon.

PaulH
07-10-2003, 10:03 AM
I like Patrick's very clear explanations of several WC terms on this nice website. I am not familiar with the zero point in the Chi Sau section. Perhaps someone can tell me its meaning?

Regards,

Nevermind
07-10-2003, 10:21 AM
Way cool!