PDA

View Full Version : on the good schools in sydney and melborne

russellsherry
06-25-2003, 04:26 PM
hi guys in wing chun in melbourne and sydney depending on what you want out of the training the schools i like in melbourne are . sifu david petesons school david was the first
person in melborne to teach hk bill jee in the correct time and manner david is a great guy and gentleman . grandermasters cheungs school of course we all know about master cheung
i think leung ting has a school here that ok and also in sydney as i stated in a early post. sifu rick spain rick is a fine sifu and a class act you will learn how to handle yourself at his kwoon Dereck fung a yip man sudent i have hear many good things about him .sifu Barry lee as i said before barry lee is a wong shun leurng stlye legand and their is a leung ting school i would train at in sydney peace russell sherry

mr.wing
06-25-2003, 07:11 PM
Are there any really?????

Neurotic
06-25-2003, 07:20 PM
You wouldn't want to make any broad sweeping statements that generalise an entire martial arts community or anything....

sel
06-26-2003, 02:53 AM
there are other excellent schools in sydney and melbourne and in other states of australia as well. go visit all of them, touch hands with the students, ask questions, feel the atmosphere, take your time and make the right choice for you ;)

that's what i did, 10 years later and i'm not at any of the schools that russell so kindly praises here :)

mr.wing
06-26-2003, 08:23 AM
so where are you sel?? back yard?

sel
06-26-2003, 09:28 AM
at one of the other excellent schools of course :D

plenty of training in the back yard too, on the weekends :p

russellsherry
06-26-2003, 05:06 PM
hi sel i know there are other schools in melborne and sydney like hch school in sydney, that are quite good in my post i said deaping what you want in your training i know theirs one of williamschuengs ex students camron duncun is very good as well
peace russell sherry

S.Teebas
06-26-2003, 06:24 PM
and what do u want russell?

deaping what you want in your training

Rill
06-26-2003, 11:20 PM
Since I'm moving to Sydney next Saturday, I would imagine I'll be visiting several of those schools for a look.