PDA

View Full Version : Karate College 2003 (Radford University, Virginia)

Khun Kao Charuad
06-26-2003, 08:04 AM
Karate College 2003

Radford University, Radford, VA

Friday, June 27th through Sunday, June 29th

http://www.aikia.net/

Hi everyone…

I wanted to take this time to let everyone know that I will be attending Karate College 2003 (Radford University in Virginia) this weekend as this years instructor of Muay Thai. My instructor, Master K, used to travel down to teach at this seminar each year, but because he has moved to Northern NJ, the trip is now rather far for him to make. I will now be taking his place.

I really look forward to teaching at this event. There will be a number of talented martial artists teaching this year, including Renzo Gracie, Bill “Superfoot” Wallace, and Joe Louis. I am really looking forward to meeting and training with Renzo!

If you don’t have plans for this weekend, I really recommend that you make the trip!

See you at the seminar!

Khun Kao

Judge Pen
06-26-2003, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the info. A little more advanced notice would have been nice though. Enjoy your seminar.

Khun Kao Charuad
06-26-2003, 10:18 AM
Yeah, sorry 'bout that. I was really wrapped up with the King of the Ring VI fighting event that I recently posted about. I've only begun preparing for Karate College over the last day or so, and realized that I hadn't posted the info for everyone.

I'll try to do better next year!

Khun Kao