PDA

View Full Version : Good forms clips

fa_jing
06-27-2003, 01:02 PM
Here's some good forms, pay special attention to the old masters, and please enjoy:

http://www.hungkuen.net/media-videoclips.htm

norther practitioner
06-27-2003, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the link... some good clips, some don't work though.

fa_jing
06-30-2003, 09:46 AM
ttt: can't get enough of those good forms...

j-himself
06-30-2003, 02:08 PM
this is kind of off topic, but does anyone know the name of the song in the third clip i think it is, called :sifu Lam Chun Fai demonstrating traditional Hung Gar forms. i think its like some famous chinese martial arts song or something cuz i've heard it in the trailer for the flick moon warriors. if anyone knows the name of this song, let me know.

aedolon
06-30-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by j-himself
this is kind of off topic, but does anyone know the name of the song in the third clip i think it is, called :sifu Lam Chun Fai demonstrating traditional Hung Gar forms. i think its like some famous chinese martial arts song or something cuz i've heard it in the trailer for the flick moon warriors. if anyone knows the name of this song, let me know.
It's an old famous song called "The General Appears" or "Under the General's Orders" (maybe opera?). It is nowadays commonly know as "Wong Fei-Hung's Theme". It has appeared in many Wong Fei-Hung (and other) movies since a popular TV series (1949-1979).