PDA

View Full Version : i just have to say...

dezhen2001
06-28-2003, 06:03 AM
there are some weird as threads on KFO lately! Whats happened to the kung fu? :D

thankyou.

dawood

Cody
06-28-2003, 07:08 AM
Look in your rice bowl, Grasshopper. Read the grains.

Cody :D

African Tiger
06-28-2003, 09:50 AM
Take a number, dez. :rolleyes: I'm just happy that two people opened Shaolin Do threads.

Anything is better than "George Bush is a really really awful person", or,

"Proof that the war in Iraq was financed by a tri-lateral commision consisting of The Hamtaros, The conservative cast members of The West Wing, and Ralek."

dezhen2001
06-28-2003, 10:41 AM
hey man im not complaining, just wondering - i enjoy the o/t threads as much as the next person :D im surprised this thread hasnt got deleted yet lol...

and to think people used to complain about the li lian jie thread all the time before and it got moved lol

dawood

Shaolin-Do
06-28-2003, 05:02 PM
Yes.
Shaolin-Do bashing threads are always fun.
And informative.
Right tho, it hasnt been very kung fuish as of late.

ZIM
06-28-2003, 06:19 PM
You can't steal my red bean dim sum, you! Face my wrath! *HAH!!!* choPPachOppaCHoppaCHOPPPP!!! WHUMP! **flip** HAHA! Your Kung Fu is powerless against my technique!

Ok, so is that kungfuey enuff?

Evad
06-28-2003, 09:25 PM
What gives? I'm gone for a couple days, and everything has quieted down on this forum. The SD threads were fun to watch, yes, but I'm surprised there is a new thread about some dude 'talking with plants' and playing the didgeridoo, and building atatl with darts, etc. and no one has trolled, ribbed, or thrashed this yet real good, what's the matter with you people are you gonna let him get away with this? Come on,...bring on the thrashing, this is a ripe opportunity!!!

This sucker should seriously think about visiting Master Sin and joining up in our Shaolin Do cult so we can absorb his new skills as they become available.

:D

Shuul Vis
06-28-2003, 10:52 PM
I TOTALLY AGREE GUYS!! AND I CHALLENGE YOU!!!

WHO CARES WHAT IT IS..BUT LETS START SOME KUNG FU THREADS!! AND IF YOU SEE ONE OF OUR TOPICS.....POST ON IT. EVEN IF YOU DONT REALLY THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. JUST TRY TO GET SOME THINGS STARTED THAT ARE KUNG FU RELATED. PRETTY PLEASE