PDA

View Full Version : To Kai Uwe Pel

buddhapalm
06-28-2003, 08:45 PM
Dear Kai Uwe Pel,
How are you ?

I see that you are affiliated with the Shanghai Chin Wu Association. I browsed the web page and noticed some articles pending on ErLang Quan. I am very interested in ErLang Quan and was wondering when the articles on the style and the teacher would be available on the site ? Any information from you regarding the ErLang branch would be most highly appreciated.

I am researching this branch since I have in my curriculum a form with this name, ie ErLang Shen Quan. The beginning matches a set with the same name from Taiwan. TainanMantis allowed me to see a short clip of theirs.

Also, now that I think of it, are there any demonstration material, tapes etc for sale demonstrating the ErLang Quan from Shanghai Chin Wu ? I would love to see them.

Kindest Regards

Buddhapalm

teleka@pacbell.net

buddhapalm
06-28-2003, 09:39 PM
oh,
Almost forgot. I am doing research into the Chin Wu teacher in Canton, Sun YuFeng. Do you know if the Shanghai Chin Wu Assoc. has any historical information on him. He was also known as the Saber King of 5 Province, from Shandong or Hebei. He was actively teaching in the 1920's onwards.

Thanks

Buddhapalm

BeiTangLang
06-28-2003, 11:22 PM
Please send messages like this to his personal email account please.
Thank you,
BTL