Oh, I know it don't thrill you, I hope it don't kill you
Welcome to the working week
You gotta do it till you're through, so you better get to it

All of your family had to kill to survive
And they're still waitin' for their big day to arrive
But if they knew how I felt, they'd bury me alive"

-Elvis Costello

*yawn* s-t-r-e-t-c--h

Howyadoin? Just saying hi Gottagoseeya:)

bodhitree
06-30-2003, 05:33 AM
I wonder if monday living in a temple would suck so much. I'm glad its Monday though, because i dont get to post on weekends, dont have a computer, need to use the schools!

ZIM
06-30-2003, 08:09 AM
ya know, if you are in school, you kind of already are in a temple. Work itself is or can be a kind of worship, what we give to each other... thats the dharma in action, man... :)

Liokault
06-30-2003, 08:12 AM
"Welcome to the working week

LOL monday morning is the end of my working week......dont start again till friday.

Suntzu
06-30-2003, 09:24 AM
someone kill Lio… bastid…

Free internet make working worth while… otherwise I would be a hermit somwhere… I'm sore… pi$$ed off… and have yet to come down from this pastweekend… so one of these coporate droids comeout they mouth wrong today… postal is possile… beleee dat…

Liokault
06-30-2003, 09:26 AM
Yeah it sounds good but not only can i not go out fri or sat night but i have to work from 5.30pm sunday till 6.30am monday morn!!

chen zhen
06-30-2003, 09:30 AM
It's good I have 5 weeks of vacation left.;)

norther practitioner
06-30-2003, 09:59 AM
It's Ok, felt like shizznit this morning, showed up 3 hours late, boss just thanked me for coming in...:)

ZIM
06-30-2003, 10:32 AM
Had to stop off at the DMV, too. Yup, that's a job I'd not want.

But I was thinkin': this would be an unusual place to discuss what is your personal concept of 'Right Livelihood'. That is, if you want to be serious...;) Its an underdeveloped part of the 8-fold path, IMHO.

Nobody's forcing you, continue griping if you want. :) "I feel your pain" :)

For me, I've worked all kinds of karma-ho jobs, and a few that were supposedly 'socially responsible'. It's obvious, but I tell you anyway, jerks can come wherever you go. So that's not what's meant by 'right', to me.

It's your attitude towards it all that counts.

PHILBERT
06-30-2003, 10:43 AM
Mondays and Wednesdays are when I got Kung Fu classes so Im cool with it being Monday.

bodhitree
Thanks for emailing me the stuff by the way.

Shaolin-Do
06-30-2003, 11:06 AM
"I believe an individuals success depends not on his wiseness or intelligence, but his general attitude towards life, and overall moral character."
Dr. Yang

Monday suxors... esp. when you are moving out and had parties every week for 6 f*ckin weeks... backyard is trashed... I keep the house hella clean tho.
Usual day at work... sit and read books for 4 hours. Good thing I gots some new books... Cant believe the bastages took away my internet. Its ok. I take 1/12 -2 hour lunches now. bahaha.
:D

Shaolin-Do
06-30-2003, 11:06 AM
"Thanks for emailing me the stuff by the way."

:confused:
E-crack?

norther practitioner
06-30-2003, 11:21 AM
Mondays and Wednesdays are when I got Kung Fu classes so Im cool with it being Monday.
Me too... :D

Shaolin-Do
06-30-2003, 11:23 AM
Yessirree.....
MWTF here.....
(monday wednesday thursday friday, occasional saturdays or sundays)
Us non practicing SDers......
:rolleyes:

fa_jing
06-30-2003, 11:24 AM
"Its ok. I take 1/12 -2 hour lunches now. bahaha."

I got fired from a bunch of temp jobs for that. So what :)

Shaolin-Do
06-30-2003, 11:43 AM
I been at this one for 1 1/2 years.
:)
I wouldnt take long lunch, but they stuck me in a ****ed office for no reason and took away my internet. Now all there is to do is read.