PDA

View Full Version : My figt...

Suntzu
06-30-2003, 09:18 AM
oooooorrrr… STUPID STUPID me… *smacks forhead*
1st of props to my teammates… Jon thinks he's fu(kin Brock Lesner or some $hit… WWF'n dudes all over the platform… and Steve… well Steve had folks shook… and they know who they are…

My dumbazz on the other hand… well here goes…
well a week ago my back spazes out on me so the whole week leading up to AOW… I didn't think I was going to fight… I couldn't workout… sh!!!!!!tttt… I could barely walk… could't solidify an appointment to get needled… but we did a lite workout Friday to get the blood flowing... and I FELT GREAT... just what i needed... than we hit the hot tub...

Sat morning… Back's tight but not bad… after the loooooong wait… up on deck… my first international fight… dude was from the Neitherlands… he'd looking at me all funny… if I was a chick I probaly would get all loud and get the knck rollin… u know how they do... anyway... head nod... let's go...

1st rd>>>> BAM he comes out with the BIG roundhouse… whooooooaaaaa… wasn't expecting that… actually I was but the reality of it messed my head up… follows with a pretty good overhand that comes from waaaaaaaayyy over there… not a big deal… BAM on my back... he's got a pretty good throw... BAM... but he's a sucker fro the right hand... he dominates the round... but i have him figured out...

rd 2>>>> his big right… I catch it… he grabs… uchi-mata… I think that’s what it called… JUDO works… we both go off a few times… a little back and forth… another uchi.mata… he catches a kick and than sweeps… I'm gassin… he's gassed… he winds up for the big roundhouse... BAM... i stagger him with MY BIG AZZ right... standing eight... i didn't jump on him right away after the count... *smacks forehead*... but i win the round..

3rd round>>> I step on to the stage… I smile and wink at this dude in the crowd cheering me on… I really wanna win this round… FIGHT!!!… I start talking to dude… like "c'mon… lets have some fun"… front kick… front kick… wrestle…wrestle… a good combo… wrestle at the edge of the platform...STOP!!!... i step off... THREE POINT BLACK... TF?!?!... the stupiditty begins...fight... throw... he backs up to the edge... i'm a dumbazz and i follow... we clinch... HE sidesteps and tai chi my azz right off the platform... WHAT A IDIOT... fight over... winner black... FU(K...

hopefully Jon gets the fight clips up soon… you'll love his…

Liokault
06-30-2003, 09:30 AM
But did u enjoy it?

Suntzu
06-30-2003, 09:36 AM
had a ball… learnt a lot… made new friends… spent too much $$$… wish I saw more of ATL tho…

fa_jing
06-30-2003, 09:48 AM
Sounds like a good experience - next time don't play near the edges :) And if the striking is working, stick to it.

Jowbacca
06-30-2003, 10:33 AM
shoulda just donkey punched his azz

Shaolin-Do
06-30-2003, 10:38 AM
Yes.. The edges are de debil.

Suntzu
06-30-2003, 11:11 AM
E>>> i'll tell who i would DP... just watch the tape when i get it and you'll see...:D

Jowbacca
06-30-2003, 12:17 PM
:D

...now can yah understand why i wants to go to vegas?

norther practitioner
06-30-2003, 12:38 PM
Hey, at least you got to fight this weekend...
Sorry to hear the about the loss, but at least you learned a bunch of stuff and saw some of your missed openings.

Suntzu
06-30-2003, 01:57 PM
the worse part is person after person coming up reminding you of your stupidity...

PS. Pro San Da looks GREAT on a Lei Tai…

ewallace
06-30-2003, 02:33 PM
You always learn more when you lose. Unless you get killed.

norther practitioner
06-30-2003, 03:07 PM
Unless you get killed.
In which case you learn the greatest lesson too late.