PDA

View Full Version : Layla Ali vs. Christy Martin!!!!!!!!

Yung Apprentice
07-02-2003, 02:14 AM
Did any of you happen to catch the press conference or the sports news with Layla Ali and Christy Martin? Layla started bombing on her.(after being pushed) Well, she got two hits in, but I thought it was pretty funny. Doesn't it seem like boxers are getting into more and more press conference scraps with their opponents?

BTW, I think Layla is going to win, she is WAAAAAAY bigger then that little lady. On the other hand, I don't know much about Christy Martin. Or any women boxer for that matter. I only follow two. Layal Ali, and Mia St. John. Mostly because I think they are hot!:)

chen zhen
07-02-2003, 02:41 AM
Boxing is starting to become a media-stunt. Sad, really. Sooner or later, it'll become a fake WWF-like show where they HAVE to jump each other at press-conferences.

Other than that, I don't know much about women-boxing, really.:rolleyes:

Yung Apprentice
07-02-2003, 03:15 AM
HEY, I LIKE WWF!!!!

Unfortunately, it may turn out just like you said.:(

chen zhen
07-02-2003, 03:17 AM
We always must keep boxing... and for that matter all MA real. Else, in the end, it will just become a game.

It is our duty as Martial artists.

There is an old thread about old-school boxing in this forum, in the bottom of the page. maybe we should revive it.

Yung Apprentice
07-02-2003, 03:47 AM
Maybe.....:cool:

chen zhen
07-02-2003, 03:50 AM
:confused: :p

bodhitree
07-02-2003, 05:49 AM
Mia st John is an absolute hoebag that F***s all the judges to get decisions!!! I've seen 4 or 5 fights that ***** lost and she still got the decision the stupid diseased hoe!! I cant stand her!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yung Apprentice
07-02-2003, 12:09 PM
I'd do her!!!!! But I've seen a bunch of her fights, where she kicked some @ss, and supposedly those chicks where top competitors.