PDA

View Full Version : Buying prescription meds with no prescription online... yay or nay

IronFist
07-03-2003, 05:36 PM
Is it legit or no?

And I'm not talking about steroids so shut up.

IronFist

joedoe
07-03-2003, 05:38 PM
I would think it would be illegal. Medicines under prescription are under prescription for a reason, and I would think that the regulatory body would frown on a company handing out those medicines without prescription.

SevenStar
07-03-2003, 05:52 PM
agreed.

IronFist
07-03-2003, 05:52 PM
Maybe there's some loophole where they write you a prescription right before they sell it or something.

I dunno.

I'm just ****ed because the pharmacist gave my gf the wrong drug. The prescription was correct but the pharmacist gave her the wrong thing, and everything is closed now, and closed tomorrow for the 4th. My University Health Services is only open M-Th during summer, so it won't be open again until Monday. She might be able to go someplace else on Saturday but her insurance is only good for Campus Health Services. But she needs it by Sunday. Monday is too late.

Heh, oh well. Maybe we'll find someplace cool on Saturday.

IronFist

joedoe
07-03-2003, 05:58 PM
The pharmacist can't write you a script - has to be a doc (in Australia anyway).

The way they work here is that you still have to fax them a script, or get your doctor to fax them a script, then they provide the drugs to you. But they can't hand them out without a script written by a doc.

Chang Style Novice
07-03-2003, 06:21 PM
I think taking perscription medications without a perscription is a dandy idea. Here, have some dilaudid.:rolleyes:

Former castleva
07-03-2003, 07:12 PM
A terrible idea.

But this would do better in "health".

Royal Dragon
07-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Here's an E-mail I got that actually fitts a discusion on KFO.

Here is what I was sent, you decided.

news from your full service online pharmacy

All of the most widely prescribed prescription drugs are available
online. No doctor appt is necessary. Our Online physicians will review
your short online application and issue a prescription if appropriate
for you. There is no consutation fee for the online medical evaluation
and the cost of prescription is the same as your local pharmacy.
nq g gt yoyu g bf xc rgqrk x
Click here for complete details

FatherDog
07-04-2003, 12:06 AM
IF: If you happen to be within a reasonable distance of Central Jersey, my father's a pharmacist, and he's open on Saturdays. Something can be worked out.

Laughing Cow
07-04-2003, 02:48 AM
I would say "nay".

But than I have figured out what the scrawl on the prescription actually sez:

"I got my Bucks now they are all yours."

;)

Cheers

Kristoffer
07-04-2003, 05:07 AM
online? No way