PDA

View Full Version : The Zen of Busey.

SifuAbel
07-04-2003, 01:37 PM
Check out comedy centrals "I'm with Busey" through all the crazy stuff its actually pretty cool. Its got its zen moments, If you can stomach the costar.

MAC
07-08-2003, 01:43 PM
LOL ! Yeah, I watched an episode of this. Thought it was pretty humorous. Busey can act pretty crazy/schizoid. I'll watch another to see if it gets better too, but where in the heck did they pick up that noid that's with him ???!?

MasterKiller
07-08-2003, 01:49 PM
I think the kid with him is a Comedy Central writer that pitched the idea for the show. They liked it so much, they put him in the show.

Busey is a scarey looking man. He looks like he's had some plastic surgery or something....just doesn't look quite right.

Chang Style Novice
07-08-2003, 01:54 PM
Danny Trejo would totally shank Gary Busey.

norther practitioner
07-08-2003, 02:01 PM
I didn't think it was all too funny... some hilites but thats about it... That kid is such a wuss though.

ZhouJiaQuan
07-08-2003, 10:32 PM
fomr the short slip i saw it seemed planned out not really spontaneous as marketing lead me to believe

its hot beyond reason....

SifuAbel
07-09-2003, 12:20 AM
Busey is a little weird, or at least he acts that way. But I've noticed a bit of the zen hidden in the mania. The first two episodes were very zenish. Confronting fear, faceing death, being on the "path", haveing an "aim", etc. This last one had its moments too. I thought it was going to be stupid but it vindicated itself. The logic is twisted on purpose. It was cool seeing them at a ravers place.

This reality show is more than the typical laugh at the total dweeb type show like anna nicoles' or the osbornes.

Of course, the whole "were're alone in the desert" bit was staged. I mean really, the camera man was there after all. Which means that there is an entire production team behind him. And thats a union thing. :rolleyes:

The other guy is more representative of the comfortable, safe, sheltered, weak shell so easily made in our society. I wanted to slap him. LOL!

Its a pretty neat show if you look at it with cunning eyes.

quiet man
07-09-2003, 01:09 AM
I like Jake Busey better. You guys seen "Shasta McNasty"? It's pretty funny.

SifuAbel
07-09-2003, 05:11 PM
anybody else?