PDA

View Full Version : People Who Don't Supervise Their Kids!

Becca
07-04-2003, 05:33 PM
I love kids. I love fireworks. I enjoy watching kids set them off. But people who give them to kids and don't supervise them have always angered me greatly.

I'm not angry any more. If I see one of those little Fu(kers doing this, I will personally teach their parents a lesson in how to supervise their kids. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I was walking my dog late this morning, yes MORNING, when a couple of kids no more than 10 years old discided it would be funny to throw a handfull of Black Cats (little noisy things) at us. My dog is getting old and his ears are very sensitive. He don't like loud noises. This terrified him and he bolted. Right into the path of a car. :mad: :(

I don't know if he'll be alright yet. But I'm afraid the vet won't be able to help him. He got hit pretty hard.

I still can't believe the mother of those two was outraged when the cop charged her with child endangerment. "It was only a dog! Nobody got hurt! You should give her a ticket for having that thing out here in the first place!"

1st off, my dog was on a halter type leash. He mangled my hand when he bolted. 2nd, what were those kids doing with fireworks at 11 am? And 3rd, why wasn't someone out there with them? Kids are notorious for making bad disissions.

Radhnoti
07-04-2003, 05:53 PM
Very sorry about your dog Becca. I'm glad the police were able to find a charge to fit the situation. If no punishment had resulted that whole family would have forgot about the whole thing in two minutes I'd bet. As things stand, she's been "punished" which will weigh on her (hopefully) and she'll punish her evil spawn. Not much consolation for you or your dog, but maybe it'll make those kids think a second before acting next time.
Best wishes for you and your dog...what a bad way to spend the 4th...
:(

Royal Dragon
07-04-2003, 06:37 PM
Wow, sorry to hear about your Dog. It brought back memories of seeing Rocky die in Terris arms after he was hit by a truck. :(

I hate people like that, almost makes me want to go blow thier car up or something.

Becca
07-04-2003, 06:41 PM
Those kids aren't evil. Yet. They are still young enough to learn that they need to think before they act. Now it's up to the parents to teach them that. I have a feeling, though, that they will never view it that way, the parents I mean. I see it all the time. Kids need supervision. They learn right from wrong from the parents. If the parent isn't there to see them do something wrong, and care enough to correct them, the kid will never learn how to be a good person. Then Mommy and Daddy sit back and wonder how their little angle could have gotten the idea that it is ok to shoot someone or steal a car.:(

Xebsball
07-04-2003, 07:32 PM
I would probably try to kill the little fockers, i like dogs better than kids

But thinking better, the right thing to do would be tieing them up and cutting their ears into pieces, slowly

PHILBERT
07-04-2003, 08:28 PM
Set fire to the parent's home and blockade the door.

Royal Dragon
07-04-2003, 08:30 PM
Boy, we are a vengeful bunch aren't we? :D

Shaolinlueb
07-04-2003, 09:16 PM
im sorry becca. im sure you can persue it and ruin the mothers life if you want too. I will say some prayers for your dog. it is amazing how parents dont thik they're kids cant do anything. if i did something wrong i couldn't play innocent my dad knew i was a fu(k up. infact when people said I was an angel he wouldn't believe them. I never did anything like those kids. but i guess kids are getting worse and worse these days and the parents rely on tv to educate them, so this is what we get.

ZIM
07-04-2003, 09:34 PM
I dont think becca has to pursue it, its kind of automatic once the cops are involved. FWIW, the kids will learn from that [the cops being involved] and not necessarily from the parents. They will never do that to a dog again, at least in public. Kids are a violent, nasty bunch.

If the cops decide to look into child endangerment, etc. then the parents might learn from it. At least they'll know their kids aren't angels anymore- they have the capacity to get them in trouble with the law.

Here's hoping your dog and your hand are feeling better soon, becca.

PHILBERT
07-05-2003, 12:05 AM
I say sue the ****ing parents to hell. When you are done, you'll own every peice of **** they ever took.

If I were walking my dog and that happened, screw the cops, Id smash those little kids faces into the ground so bad they'll never be able to move any muscles on there head again. I hate people who do crap like that, those children will never learn, they are too stupid as is.

Becca
07-05-2003, 07:31 AM
Just got back from the animal hospital; Smokey will be Ok!:) He was stabalized overnight. X-rays showed a broken rear right leg and some cracked ribs. His pelvis is bruise but not broken. If his pelvis had been broken the vet would have recomended that I have him put to sleep because of his age. He's almost 9 and has arthritis, a brake there would have cripled him. But all is well. We can bring him home Monday.

My brother lives in a ground level apartment and the complex is coven-controlled, so they don't have fireworks at all. I think I'll have Smokey live with him for a while, so he won't have to deal with all that loud noise. And that way "Mommy Dearest" won't be able to start anything about my dog.

You guys are vengful, aren't you? I hope I never get on any of your bad sides!;) :D I don't need to do anything to the parents. Social Services will make their lives hell for me. They take carges like child endangerment very seriosly. And I don't need to sue the parents. The cop asked at the time if I wanted criminal charges or just penal compensation. That is where they pay court ordered compansation for my dogs medical bills in exchange for the kids not being charged for harming me and my dog. If they default the kids still get charged for criminal mischief. I thing I'd rather have the vet bill payed than ruin those kids lives. They weren't out to hurt anyone. They were just having fun and didn't think that their actions would hurt anyone. Now they know better and will hopefully think before trying to "scare" someone they don't know.

ZIM
07-05-2003, 08:42 AM
and the complex is coven-controlled Wha-?! Why not just have them cast some spooky voodoo spell on the parents?! :D

Glad to hear he's OK

SevenStar
07-05-2003, 10:55 AM
Glad to hear that your dog will be okay. Unfortunately, this day and age, alot of parents don't know how to raise their kids.

Liokault
07-05-2003, 11:08 AM
I to hate to see kids with fire works.

Back when I was at school a kid a few years older than me managed to blow all the fingers of his right hand off while throwing fire works. He had 2 toes removed and added to his hand in a lame effort to make his life more normal.

If I remember correctly he couldnt even pinch the 2 toes with any force, still it could have been worse....he could have blinded who ever he was throwing firw works at.

Budokan
07-05-2003, 12:52 PM
Responsibility isn't something that's taught by most households nowadays....simply because the so-called "adults" in those households don't know beans about responsibility themselves. These kids will grow up to be your normal average everyday person: Out for himself, no manners, no appreciation for anything, completely undependable and irresponsible. That's the culture we live in now. S*cks, I know, but until there's a sea-change in social mores it ain't never gonna be different....

Former castleva
07-05-2003, 02:59 PM
I cannot buy those "ahh,during the old times it all used to be like...".
Well,as far as I know there are notes about moral and social decay of comparable intensity in ancient Greek writings.
So the old good times were bad during,say many hundreds of years B.C.
:cool:

Anyway,I hope your dog recovers completely.

Becca
07-05-2003, 03:47 PM
I cannot buy those "ahh,during the old times it all used to be like...".

I agree. I actually did my final paper in college on this very topic, using Medeivil literature as my reference point, as their culture is less known but very similar to our own here in the US. We have drive-by shootings were they had raids. We have the gas chamber, they put heads on spikes and bridges. And the crime rates were the same then. The nature of the crimes hasn't even changed much beyond the weapons used. We just hear more about it now thanx to the news.

chen zhen
07-06-2003, 04:39 AM
The only better thing about the old times, was that you could beat up the children to keep them from fireworks..;)

They just need a slappin' sometimes.

Brad
07-06-2003, 11:29 AM
Something similar happended here, except it was a little more serious and the punks doing it were teens/young adults. They thought it would be funny to shoot fireworks at passing cars. Well, one of the fireworks went through a familly's car window setting burning a young girl(4 or 5) and a baby boy. The girl is still in the hospital. Well, when people jumped out of cars to help the familly, the punks started shooting fireworks at them too. They kept launching the things until the cops showed up. Unfortunately, all of them got away :mad:

Black Jack
07-06-2003, 11:41 AM
Becca,

I am sorry about your dog. I am a HUGE dog lover and a APBT advocate. This post hit my nerve big time as unresponsible white trash people **** me off to to no ends of my specturm. They make me go in the red.

If the world was just you could have their kids taken away by the DCFS and eye gouge both of them so they would have to spend the rest of their lives in darkness. I hate these kind of people, they are a waste of my oxygen, spawned by liberal ideas of "its not my fault" they should feel your wrath to its fullest legal action.

I would sue the sh!t out of them, get them to pay for the bills and emotional damage, I would own them, people should be punished to higher standards for their actions, its the biggest downfall of our nation, I would also make their life horrible through other measures.

A ****ed off person can get very creative

kungfu cowboy
07-06-2003, 04:46 PM
When are people going to finally get smart and stop producing offspring? It's so cliche.

joedoe
07-06-2003, 05:00 PM
Another sad example of people not taking responsibility for themselves and trying to push the blame onto others.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-07-2003, 12:33 AM
i havent read anything but your initial post becca, but the only reason i am living in a house that smells like pi ss is because of my shepherd satan. i had a fire and had to move quickly. i could have found a hundred other apartments by now, but giving up my dog simply isn't an option. so fu ck that woman who said it was only a dog. fu ck her with a knife. if you give a sh it at all your pets are right underneath the children in priority. i hope to hear that your dog is ok. if it was already posted that he isn't my conolances.

feeling the way i do about pets you can imagine the way i feel about people who do not keep an eye out on their kids.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-07-2003, 12:41 AM
becca ... i scanned through the posts to see your dog is ok. i am sincerely releaved.

btw ... this house smells like pi ss because the previous tennant didnt clean up after their dog. it's rough potty training a dog that leaves lakes ill admit, but my house never smelled like this and satan will not mess in the house under any circumstances now that he's broken.

Becca
07-07-2003, 04:31 AM
Thanx GDA. My pets are like children to me. I got Smokey just after getting out of the Marines; my kids have grown up with him. He always sleeps under their bed and has been known to get in between my oldest and whoever is threatening him. He's not much on little kids except his kids. He even lets my 16 month old climb all over him. He's not just a dog, he's part of my family.

norther practitioner
07-07-2003, 09:35 AM
Glad to hear the dog will be ok......
We had something like that happen down the steet from us a few months back, the charges got dropped somehow, the kids are still *******s (shot out one of my room mates girlfriends car windows). Oh well... I guess thats what I get for living in Thornton...

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-07-2003, 12:33 PM
that mother should be thanking whatever god she believes in it wasn't a more aggressive dog.

course after hearing what she said it's not something she likely even considered.

Becca
07-07-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
that mother should be thanking whatever god she believes in it wasn't a more aggressive dog.

course after hearing what she said it's not something she likely even considered.

;) More like she aught to be lucky he wasn't in that frame of mind- he's a bitbull/lab and I've trained him in certain self-defence techniques.

NP- Commerce City ain't any better. :rolleyes: My dad has had two vehicles stolen from his driveway in two years. And I've already told you about my truck being stolen New Years Day this year.:mad:

txwingchun
07-08-2003, 07:25 AM
Here's what I'd do to the b itch f she said that about my dog

NO ESCAPE FROM YOUR FATE
DESTINED TO BE MINE
EVERY NIGHT I WAIT TO SEE
IN THE DARK, WATCHING
STALKING YOUR EVERY MOVE
I KNOW WHEN YOU'RE ALL ALONE
ALL ALONE

TIED TIGHT TO THE BED
LEGS SPREAD OPEN
BRUISED FLESH, LACERATIONS
SKIN STAINED WITH BLOOD
I'M THE ONLY ONE YOU LOVE
I FEEL HER HEART BEATING
MY KNIFE DEEP INSIDE
HER CROTCH IS BLEEDING

SHE LIKED THE WAY IT FELT INSIDE HER
F UCKING HER HARDER, HARDER

SHE LIKED THE WAY IT FELT INSIDE HER
F UCKING HER HARDER, HARDER

STICK IT IN
RIP THE SKIN
CARVE AND TWIST
TORN FLESH

FROM BEHIND
I CUT HER CROTCH
IN HER ASS
I STUCK MY C OCK
KILLING AS I CUM

red5angel
07-08-2003, 07:27 AM
those lyrics seem vaguely familiar.....

norther practitioner
07-08-2003, 07:37 AM
NP- Commerce City ain't any better.

No wonder you only list Colorado... :p

:D

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-08-2003, 09:37 AM
canible corpse?

txwingchun
07-08-2003, 10:41 AM
Yeah cannibal corpse F ucked with a Knife

red5angel
07-08-2003, 10:48 AM
I knew it! Had to be cannible corpse!

BatesMotel
07-08-2003, 11:04 AM
Becca – Sorry to hear about your dog but good to know your dog will be okay!

Txwingchun - That song is nuts! What does that have to do with unsupervised kids and a dog?

txwingchun
07-08-2003, 11:19 AM
BatesMotel-it explains what I would've done to the mother of the kids if that was my dog. I'm not a people person.

red5angel
07-08-2003, 11:25 AM
Becca, I am not one to espouse this but I saw you look at a law suit, if only a small one, and go after the kids parents. This sort of thing is inexcuseable. The parents of those kids need to be taught that they are liable for any damage their children may cause.

Becca
07-08-2003, 06:13 PM
Red- I'd rather let it go. A lawsuit would just keep me focused on hate. My dog will be ok. My hand don't hurt no more. My kids are happy they got their "puppy" back. The lady has already paid 1/2 the vet bill ($2,000 price tag! :eek: ) I have no reason to take this any ****her.

Becca
07-08-2003, 06:14 PM
I don't believe it edited f@rther. :rolleyes:

Serpent
07-08-2003, 06:43 PM
You can get around that by saying further.

;)

Becca
07-08-2003, 08:57 PM
But would you believe it's really me without a bunch of mis-spelled words?:p

Serpent
07-08-2003, 09:06 PM
What have you done with the real Becca?!