PDA

View Full Version : Stay out of trouble!

old jong
07-04-2003, 07:13 PM
As Robocop used to say! (http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=negligence.mpg) :eek: :eek: :eek:

PHILBERT
07-04-2003, 08:40 PM
Geez, "Here lemme shoot you with my gun while you are lying there being arrested."

Royal Dragon
07-04-2003, 08:55 PM
Did I see that right?

shaolin kungfu
07-05-2003, 04:44 PM
WTF!!! :eek:

Evad
07-05-2003, 06:48 PM
Let that be a lesson in gun control ppl. The female officer lowers her sidearm now that the situation is under control, the mistake being LOWERS!! The weight of the gun can sit itself on the trigger finger and fire, I know because I've done this myself the first few times I've shot a new hand gun. You should always bring the firearm UP, release the hammer (if it was ****ed) and set the safety before holstering the weapon. She's **** lucky it didn't kill the poor sap that was lying down!!

Well, I'll bet that gets a great big ol lawsuit....

joedoe
07-06-2003, 04:24 PM
Did the shot actually hit the guy?

kungfu cowboy
07-06-2003, 04:52 PM
Looks like she got him in the mullet.

joedoe
07-06-2003, 04:59 PM
That's OK then, they have figured out how to successfully transplant a mullett now :D

Fred Sanford
07-07-2003, 01:40 AM
Let that be a lesson in gun control ppl. The female officer lowers her sidearm now that the situation is under control, the mistake being LOWERS!! The weight of the gun can sit itself on the trigger finger and fire, I know because I've done this myself the first few times I've shot a new hand gun. You should always bring the firearm UP, release the hammer (if it was ****ed) and set the safety before holstering the weapon. She's **** lucky it didn't kill the poor sap that was lying down!!

totally wrong.

the mistake she made was that her finger was on the trigger when it should not have been.

bring the gun up, why would you do that? have you ever had any tactical hand gun training? Like I said if her finger was not on the trigger that never would have happened.

and if you have actually done that, all i can say is :eek:

Oso
07-07-2003, 06:16 AM
yep, her hand is inside the trigger guard. Isn't that a no-no in most protocols?

bet it scared the crap out of him though.