PDA

View Full Version : well i did it.

Shaolinlueb
07-10-2003, 01:00 PM
after a 3 day test, and 2 weeks later another test, I finally passed my black sash test. i couldn't walk cause my knees hurt so much from the first 3 days, but i plowed through the forms, basics, combining basics and such and did it. now im icing my legs and hips lol. :D

Nevermind
07-10-2003, 01:28 PM
Nothing in life thats worth anything ever comes easy. Enjoy those sore knees...you've earned them. :D Congratulations!

P.S.-What style do you study?

JAZA
07-10-2003, 02:24 PM
Congratulations, now you have something to hold your pants.:)

Shaolinlueb
07-10-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by JAZA
Congratulations, now you have something to hold your pants.:)

haha nice

I study shaolin kung fu. my sifu's sifu traing 20+ years in eagle claw and has trained under shing yah miung for a while. he's really good and trains under grandmaster hu in ct. he's aweomse its his life.
we start off with some northern long fist with a basic stance form and a yie lu twan form. then we move it to a cannon form part 1 then a southern fist and a san chou form. its shaolin kung fu I'm guessing its what the temple does basically. we do a lot of the same things i see grandmaster hu's and shing yah mings students do.

man i am glad i dont have to do this test again. never worked so hard in my life. i feel proud though