PDA

View Full Version : New TRS Video from Paul Vunak...

GinSueDog
10-25-2000, 05:25 AM
Heya, Paul Vunak posted this in the BJJ forum on Mousel's. Just thought I'd post a copy here, and add that Paul Vunak is pretty much a class act.-ED

I recently completed filming a new videotape with TRS, entitled "Street Safe III - Brutal Solutions." The purpose of this message is to assure anyone and everyone that I had nothing whatsoever to do with their advertising. Anyone that knows me personally knows for a fact that these could never be my words. I believe TRS is basically a good company, with high-quality production. My only problem with them has always been their "over the top" advertisements.
If anyone has any questions regarding anything to do with myself or with PFS, feel free as always to call me at home at (949)248-8999.
-Paul

"The grappling arts imply most fights end up on the ground...take them there. The striking arts imply all fights start standing up...keep them there. The mixed martial arts imply any fight can go anywhere...be ready and able to go everywhere."-a mix martial artist