PDA

View Full Version : kung fu comics books

GARRA DE TIGRE
07-11-2003, 07:44 PM
hello

i am a kung fu instructor and also i am working in comics here . i am a penciler mainly and i am searching for people interesed in make and edit a kung fu comic book .
i am a good fan of marvel characters and i have the style of drawing of john buscema and claudio castellini . but jack kirby , gene colan , frank brunner , john romita sr , john romita junior , mick zeck and frank teran are also great influences .
my mainly search is for writers who want make the script for my draws , but all ideas are welcome .

Yung Apprentice
07-12-2003, 05:37 PM
That would be way cool to see, and I hope some replies to your or helps you out. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know how to help. But good luck, and be persistant in your goal.

@PLUGO
07-14-2003, 09:16 AM
Sounds like it could be fun,

how about a few more details in terms of what you hope to achieve...

do you just want to draw someone's story?

Are to planning to publish this book?

Do you already have your artwork publish by some-one?

If so, who?

Where can we see some of your art?

Shaolinlueb
07-14-2003, 01:50 PM
okay first you have to have people with superhuyman powers that can punch through normal humans like in fist of the northstar or riki oh. then you need guys that become even more powerful and have blue hair. you got to have the blue hair. or and forget about fight scenes. just have themselves be kung fu masters but use guns and such. having guys ctach bullets in his mouth would be cool. then you can have guys who transform into 3 story tall robots and do amazing arial moves and shoot out like 50 missles out of their shoulders at a time and never run out of ammo.

all joking aside
as a fan with over 1000 books heres my opinion.
I'm a fan of the fist of the northstar manga and there is another one i used to read. I know super powers are played out, but normal humans are weak too. i just hate seeing normal human doing super human things like flying and such. if they're super hiuman have them do that stuff. and that last comic to come out master of kung fu or something was pure garbage. i skimmed through the series, i saw more gun fights than kung fu. and mature level story are always better than this kiddy crap.
there's a lot out there. what kind do you want to do?

GARRA DE TIGRE
07-15-2003, 05:25 AM
hello

thank you all of you for showing interest in my post .
if any have interest in see my pencil stuff can send me a email