PDA

View Full Version : 1970 chinese kung fu books

GARRA DE TIGRE
07-13-2003, 07:04 PM
hello

i'd was seeing last night a web page called superior martial arts supplies . they sell a lot of softcover kung fu books from 70's .
i 'd see choy lay fut bak mo kuen form , various mantis books and and a lot of leung ting southern styles books .
before let me guide by my kung fu appetite and star to order books only for the pleasure of order more kung fu stuff . somebody can give some detailed info about this books ?

monk weed
07-14-2003, 06:51 AM
tigre;

I looked at the superior website books link and I could not find any book on the bak mo kune form. The choy lay fut books that I saw were from either Lee Koon Hung, Doc Fai Wong or Chan Kin Man and some of his students. However from the choy lay fut books listed the Lee koon Hung book is the best one. Also the Doc Fai Wong book is ok too. The Chan Kin Man and his students books are fair. They Have a Little history in them on Chan Hung Hueng (a choy lay fut great) and whatever form they're doing. Over all I'd say that If you love Choy Lay Fut and can afford the price then give in to your hunger.