PDA

View Full Version : This Style Rocks!!

Shuul Vis
07-14-2003, 12:52 AM
Ok in this clip it shows 2 masters, one doing the basic form and the other in the background performing the more advanced set of the system. Its amazing! Its like they have reached such a powerful level that they just dont care anymore. I must say this style is totally sweet AND awesome as well as pretty cool and all that.

http://www.martrix.org/Controlled%20Folly.mpg

kwaichang kaned
07-14-2003, 04:14 AM
This must be the fabled " 3am shuffle to the toilet" form.
Just look at the deftness of slipper control they exert! the footwork and placement is exceptional.
How can i EVER hope to match that??

chen zhen
07-14-2003, 04:26 AM
Who says it's MA?

Maybe they have SARS.
That's not sumthin to fool around with.

:D

Royal Dragon
07-14-2003, 05:22 AM
Ahhhh, leave the Old guys alone. Based on the path worn around the trees those two have been doing that every moring for deacads. It's probably some sort of meditative practice, and not what your thinking.

kwaichang kaned
07-14-2003, 07:13 AM
Fair enuff R.D!

It's just.........

The last person i saw running around like that had just singed his
Ring whilst attempting to light his own fa*ts

chen zhen
07-14-2003, 07:16 AM
You could as well go to sum old Indian Yogi in India, and say how ridiculous he looks, in his bone-braking positions and funny clothes. One should know what he's seeing, before he ridicules it.

But sho' 'nuff, it does look *very* funny..:p:D

Shuul Vis
07-14-2003, 08:58 AM
I think its just what mall walking is in china. Obviously its not a martial art. But it was funny to percieve it that way.

Crushing Step
07-14-2003, 09:28 AM
"Controlled Folly is one of the secret arts of the ancient warriors. If you have more info on this special art shown here, let us know by e-mail."

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-14-2003, 09:41 AM
lmao ... nice shuul.