PDA

View Full Version : Read This!

EuropeanBoxer
07-17-2003, 11:38 AM
Your kung fu really sucks for street fighting. Boxers and wrestlers will rough you guys up in the street. Hell even regular joe's can kick your ass. All you guys worry about is your stupid little techniques and you gay chinaman martial arts. The renaissance martial arts will totally crush your pathetic little rat faced chinaman martial arts.

dwid
07-17-2003, 12:23 PM
Wow, an opinionated racist dogmatically clinging to a poorly conceived theory about what works in combat. Do you have a newsletter or can I merely glean wisdom from you through this imperfect form of internet communication?

Mojo
07-17-2003, 01:04 PM
The score is now....

dwid - 1

EBoxer - 0

Yung Apprentice
07-17-2003, 01:30 PM
I think this score is more accurate

dwid- 1,000,000,000

eboxer- 0

EuropeanBoxer
07-17-2003, 03:38 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAH you think your kung fu is the **** dont you . You know what you are you are a fat ugly white guy who dresses like a dirty chinaman and wants to live in hong kong. That is what is wierd about white people in amrtial arts. They act like they are a ****en communist.

AHAHAHAHAHHA you think you know what works in combat. AHAHAHAHAH I BET YOU NEVER EVEN GOT IN A FIGHT YOUR LIFE. OH LOOK AT ME I AM AWHITE GUY WHO THINKS HE IS CHINESE AND WHEN SOMEONE THROWS A PUNCH AT ME I WILL DO SHAOLIN MOVE #25 BLOCK THE PUNCH HIT HERE HIT TEHRE ....THEN BAM! YOU GOT CAUGHT OFF GUARD BECUASE YOU WERE FIGHTING LIKEA ****EN ROBOT. THAT IS WHY I LOVE HARASSSING YOU KUNG FU ***S. YOU REALLY THINK IT WILL WORK IN THE STREET. AHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
THANKS FOR THE LAUGH JOE OH SORRY I MEAN CHING CHANG CHONG THAT IS YOUR NAME RIGHT YOU ****EN DISGRACE

Yung Apprentice
07-17-2003, 04:50 PM
OOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! It's EURO-RALEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's back.................IN BOXER FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Laughing Cow
07-17-2003, 04:55 PM
Europeanboxer.

Walk down a Hong Kong street, preferably in kowloon at around 5am~6am and scream "Kung Fu sucks and I will kick your butts", Chinese MA are a joke and similar.

Anybody want to take bets how far he will get??

:D

shaolin kungfu
07-17-2003, 07:50 PM
50 bucks says he doesn't make it a block and a half.

chen zhen
07-18-2003, 06:35 AM
I bet he's not even from europe..:o
:D what a bastage.

EuropeanBoxer
07-18-2003, 07:14 AM
Why would i waste a couple hundred dollars to go down to hong kong?? Nothing but dirty communists and white people who think there chinese. AHAHAHA YOU THINK A DIRTY CHINAMAN KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT. MAN THAT IS HILARIOUS. MOST DONT GET PAST THE FOUR FOOT MARK.

Ren Blade
07-18-2003, 08:24 AM
Then came an Italian boxer who had made a name for himself in West Europe. His surname was James. When he was on a tour in Beijing, he learned that Wang Xiangzhai, founder of dachengquan, was looking for a rival, so he was also eager to have a try believing that it was a good chance for him to earn fame in China.

After exchanging a few words at Wang's, they came out into the courtyard and began to warm up for competition. James, with shorts only on, put on a pair of gloves and gave several straight punches to a thick tree and leaves fluttered down from the swaying branches. When James took off his boxing gloves and changed into a pair of cotton-yarn ones and assumed a boxer's classic stance, the onlookers on the scene held their breath. The alien contestant appeared so powerful, so muscular and so agile, and he dwarfed Wang by a head. Could Wang be his match? Looking as calm as ever before, Wang was all geared for the contest, with his right hand in front of the chest.

James was an experienced boxer endowed with long and powerful arms and highly proficient in the art. With his right hand in front and left hand at his lower jaw, he suddenly delivered a straight left to Wang's face. As James came up with his fist, Wang raised his right forearm for a parry and in quick succession made a powerful push that shot James up and grounded him six feet off. Without knowing what it was all about, James rose to his feet and composed himself for another bout. This time, he changed tactics. He first made an arm feint and then gave his chest a right uppercut. Turning slightly to the left, Wang put his right wrist gently on the right elbow of James, who felt benumbed all over at once, and collapsed on the ground after tottering for a moment.

Now, he realized that he was not as good at fighting skills as Wang, which should account for his previous defeats. However, he thought he could outplay his rival in the third bout; he believed that he was much more powerful than Wang. To show this Italian boxer what Chinese boxing was really like, Wang asked James to punch his chest and ribs. A hail of hard blows followed and Wang was as firm as a rock. Getting desperate, James gathered all his strength and landed a heavy punch on Wang's abdomen with his right hand. Wang's abdomen heaved a bit and James fell down onto the ground with his right wrist sprained.

Here's the complete article: http://infinite.org/library/pages/SBMAC1.7-297.html

ewallace
07-18-2003, 08:46 AM
Wang slightly moved one of his hands upwards and slowly stepped towards the boxer, with 'poisonous look' in his eyes. It affected Italians psychique so deeply, that he was hardly able to continue fight.

Except for that part, it would have been a pretty good story.

Ren Blade
07-18-2003, 09:01 AM
Yeah, I'll agree. That part isn't well written. :p

chen zhen
07-18-2003, 09:28 AM
If those people he had been challenged by had their original names mentioned and not the chinese translations, the validity of the stories could have been checked.

Ren Blade
07-18-2003, 09:35 AM
Ok. I have found a more reasonably written article and replaced the old one I posted. Read my previous post.

It didn't give the entire name of the European boxer, but it says his surname is James. And it seems he was really famous in Europe for being the best boxer or something. You can probably find out his entire name if you look him up during that time period.

chen zhen
07-18-2003, 10:04 AM
ok, thanks.
But that means he was'nt Italian.;)

TonyM.
07-18-2003, 10:05 AM
EB, I'll only give you a 2.5. You needed a new twist on that and there wasn't enough venom.
DWID, you get a 7.5. I thought that was pretty good for off the cuff.

ewallace
07-18-2003, 11:31 AM
Generally, a poisonous look in the eyes at the start of a real fight is just a man trying not to soil himself. :)

EuropeanBoxer
07-19-2003, 12:06 AM
That was a cute little story. But tell me one thing. How come those ugly chinese masters cant pull that off today. I never see any footage or anything of a chinese guy beating a boxer. Why dont the shaolin monks go challenge mike tyson. Or if they are so great at fighting why dont they go into sport fighitng and make some money and dont give me that crap that money doesnt matter. Man it is pretty funny actually, because you guys have no ****en clue about boxing and how superior it is to that stupid internal chi ****. Here is my modern version of that stupid story you told:

It was a beatiful pretty night in California. And Jim a martial artist was getting a beer with some buddys. he noticed a very attractice girl. He went up to her and tried to talk but he acts likea chinese guy even though he is white so the girl slaps him in the face and says " **** off you wierdo My boyfriend is gonna kick your ass for wearing that stupid gi". So the boxer comes over to the kung fu guys and say you lookin at my girl you wierd kid who is dressed like a chinese guy even though he is white. And the kung fu guy senses a fight and tries to talk his way out of it like he has always been taught. So he replies no man i just think she is hot and i want to marry her and take her with me to china."
He hopes this will get him out of trouble
"MOTHER ****ER YOUR TALKKIN TO MY GIRLFRIEND HERE' retorts the boxer. "Outside now you little *****"

So they head out side. And the boxer adds"man i am gonna **** you up you wierdo. Why the hell do you dress like that ? First off your white and not chinese man i need to pound some sense into you." And the kung fu guy gets really nervous because he has only been trained with rehearsed techniques and crappy little point sparring, which is just a joke. While on the other hand the boxer is thinking- oh man this is gonna be one fun fight.

But then the chinese white guy say wait i need to channel my chi.
The boxer questions"channel your waht??"
Hold on for a minute I need to go into the white lotus position and start praying to budda" And he starts doing some wierd ass tai chi ****.

"ENOUGH OF THIS ****" ADDS the boxer. next thing you knwo
BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!. there was a vicious combo and the chiense guy was crying big time. Then his instructor came and got him. And he said hwo dare you mess with my student. SO he walks over to the boxer and throws a pathetic telegraphed craned beak at the boxer it hits the boxer and then he punches him in the head. The boxer, unphased by the barrage due to his time in the ring and the ability to brush off a hit, comes back full force and drops him in under 5 seconds.
Then the boxer adds "chinese kung fu ahahahhahahaha"
then he goes home and ****s his girlfriend.

Moral of the story- girls like athletic boxer who know the can back there **** up. Oh yea and kung fu sucks.

And just one question for you guys about those precious monks of yours and there training. Why on earth would you hang a bunch of bricks by your weiner??? Are you gonna attack someone with your 2 inch weiner? And how the hell does running along walls help you fight??

And you say Boxers are stupid!

StickyHands
07-19-2003, 12:39 AM
You guys are actually replying to this thread? LOL. He's the classic 10 year boy, raised as the old European hobbit/dwarf trash, probably the inbred of dirty, saucy, low classed drunk frenchman and swiney european red neck who drives Maurice Minor or Renault as a substitution for pick up trucks; and living isolated in caves of smokey mountains. LOL. Wait, that is if if you resemble being white at all, are you white, or uhhhh they couldnt figure out which family of primates you fell under? So what else do you do, travel to Berlin or Hamburg to get your a$$ kicked by old chinese woman? I think someone needs spankin.... and it's a shame that his parents bought him a pair of boxing mittens for his birthday, :D . You can probably find him practicing on his sister, HHAHAAH.:p

Dude what's up with your story, it's most hillarious sh1t I read in a long time, are you for real, I mean do you seriously contrive things like that? What a remarkable person!

Forget about your skills in combat, my question is, got brain?

EuropeanBoxer
07-19-2003, 10:43 AM
http://www.thehaca.com/ Check it out it is all on European martial arts

StickyHands
07-19-2003, 10:47 AM
Nah if they produce runts like you, we rather not. :o

Edit: HAHAHA, the term is "medieval", and you werent kidding about it being renaissance, I think the combat efficacy as Id like to call it 'Dark Ages Prehistoric/Wannabe Knights of Camelots Rejects'

Laughing Cow
07-19-2003, 02:05 PM
Stickyhands.

Little Euro-trash boy is great fun.

Naah, he is a little wannabe troll that thinks he is getting to us over here.

Most prolly wouldn't be able to find his ****** with a magnifying class, so he thinks talking tough and doing combat SPORTS are the way of getting laid.

He should come back when his milk moustache turned into a proper one.

StickyHands
07-19-2003, 07:30 PM
yeah, im guessing he went back to his mommy now. :D

Yung Apprentice
07-20-2003, 02:26 AM
Yeah, I saw the stupid site. It was a load of crap. As soon as I saw "Medievil" and saw a bunch of old, frail, white men, I knew this was a horrible joke. EB is talking about shaolin monks fighting Mike Tyson? Which one of these old men would be able to do the same? We're talking about fighting, not fencing. If I wanted to study "real" boxing, I wouldn't study some euro trash that never evolved from the old world way of fighting.

The only thing more pathetic than the trash this @sshole is spewing, is his grammar.

What a french nerd.:D

Merryprankster
07-21-2003, 02:31 AM
http://infinite.org/library/pages/SBMAC1.7-297.html

Yay! TTT for another poorly documented, unverifiable story with suspect details!

This is almost as good as that Bruce Lee vs that fellow in San Francisco that I can't remember right now. Wonderful!

dwid
07-21-2003, 06:50 AM
Stories like this are the kind that only give ammunition to people like EuropeanBoxer.

No_Know
07-21-2003, 01:32 PM
The concept is, don't have to prove myself to Anyone, in Kung-Fu.

True that some think they are , yet they are not. These do not count as they are outside of China influenced and they have your attitudes~. Where as before, Kung-Fuers would keep quiet an practice and be able and stay quiet. Now it is not always that way.

Perhaps you'll share your record and circuit, or ten fighters which includes you so we can be inspired by your awe and cower in Doubt that you Are better.

I am not authorized to speak for Kung-Fu. But Kung Fu is closest to what I at least like. I'm terrified that I might get hurt. But near as bad is Hurting others. They have big taunts like you but if they loose they fall back on the cower/sympathy card because they like to win at any cost~ If they get embarassed they'll get you arrested.

Actually why Kung-Fuers don't do all that fabled fabulous stuff even the merely great fighter stuff is because being strong of fist gets handcuffs on the wrists, now-a-days. And Kung-Fu comming from the Chinese (4 thousand years+) and business they are not stupid, even if they are quiet~.

EuropeanBoxer, perhaps someday you'll be truly great enough to realize that there comes a day when you do not Need to Prove yourself to Others nor to yourself. And when the call you names and try to insult you you will smile at how cute it is that you Know they No_Know and you don't feel a strong need to pound them down like you used to would have.

EuropeanBoxer, I am quiet to your loud. Be well.

EuropeanBoxer
07-21-2003, 07:57 PM
That is funny watching you guys diss your own heritage. And if your chinese dissing us with european ancestry **** YOU YOU LITTLE CHINESE CHINC!

WELL IF YOU CHINESE ARE SO GREAT HOW COME YOU DIDNT CONQUER MOST OF THE KNOW WORLD LIKE THE ROMAN EMPIRE. BUT WAIT I REMEMBER THE MONGOLIAN EASILY TAKING CONTROL OF CHINA IN LIKE A FEW MONTHS. THE CHINESE WERE A BUNCH OF UNORGANIZED ***S WHO HUNG CRAP BY THERE ****S. AND IF YOU GUYS ARE SO BAD WITH YOUR LITTLE JET LI MOVIES. GO TO A BOXING GYM AND SAY THAT. YOU WILL GET ****ED UP SO BAD.

OH AND ANOTHER POINT.dO YOU ALL REMEMBER THE EARLY DAYS OF THE UFC. WRESTLERS AND GRAPPLERS TOTALLY OBLITERATED ALL THE KUNG FU ***S. YOU GUYS DIDNT EVEN STAND A CHANCE.AHAHAHHAAHHA.

ONE MORE POINT.... IT IS FUNNY WHILE YOU PEOPLE POSTING MIGHT THINK YOUR ALL BAD, I AM TURNING AWAY LOTS OF PEOPLE FROM KUNG FU RIGHT NOW. MANY ALWAYS WONDER ABOUT KUNG FU AND HOW EFFECTIVE IT IS. WELL WHEN THEY SEE A GUY TOTALLY DISSING KUNG FU IT TURNS THEM AWAY FROM IT. I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN AND IT IS HILARIOUS. THAT IS MY GOAL

PEOPLE READING THIS TREAT KUNG FU SUCKS IT REALLY SUCKS GO TO BOXING AND GET SOME REAL TRAINIG

Ravenshaw
07-21-2003, 09:32 PM
EuropeanBoxer,

You say you are "turning people away" from kung fu by "dissing" it. I really don't see that happening because A) you haven't presented a single intelligent argument as to why boxing is better than kung fu and B) typing with only capital letters and laughing maniacally makes people much more likely to laugh at you than listen to you.

So, EuropeanBoxer, if you really want to turn people away from kung fu, please explain to us why boxing - a style that uses only punches to only a few areas of the body while avoiding vital targets - is in every way superior to kung fu - which uses punches, kicks, elbows, knees, grappling, takedowns and encourages attacking vital areas. Oh, and we already know you're racist so don't just chalk it up to our being "Chinese-lovers." Use actual reasoning for once.

I am waiting to be enlightened. :rolleyes:

StickyHands
07-21-2003, 10:32 PM
Oh SH!T! The diaper boy finally came back. Ill post a nice detailed lullaby for him tomorrow. First just let me laugh at his post. I mean so many things to gawk at, the blunder,the content, lingo, bad grammar, and the euro trash perception, I really enjoy the part where drones about "chinaman" incoherently. So what you people call yourself again, faux pas right? LOL. Keep it comin Eurotrash, I mean Euro Boxer! :p

Yung Apprentice
07-22-2003, 01:16 AM
Eurofuccer, you are stupid. Your probably a stinky frenchman, who never bathes, and drenchs himself with cologne. You are an idiot. As with most idiots, they have a short life span. I can't even begin to fathom how you got this far already. It's amazing.

Maybe your a Nazi, Eurofuccer. In which case, you need to wake up, Hitler is dead. He died because he was a pu$$y. The kind that would spew forth racist propaganda, avoiding anything that would be considered a fact, or a complete thought, and hide behind their computer screen, hoping to pi$$ someone off. Your not acheiving this, as every one is laughing at your ridiculous comments.

Maybe as a boxer, you've taken one too many puches. Maybe your parents are related. Whatever the case, you are stupid.

You should stick to your "MEDIEVIL FENCING". As if tickling one of those old f@rts shown on the website you posted, with and extended pin cushion, is any better then kung fu.:rolleyes:

Internal Boxer
07-22-2003, 05:37 AM
Reading so called "euroboxer" posts his style and use of language appears to be americanised colloquialisms, so I think its pretty safe to say he ain't from this side of the pond.

But he is having a lot of success in encouraging racist comments from some of you americans. So indirectly by sinking to his level he is making you look like fools.

Just agree with him that Kung-fu is sh.it. By replying to him you are only keep him away from his sheep.;)

Laughing Cow
07-22-2003, 05:47 AM
It's only HKV in a new disguise.

;)

StickyHands
07-22-2003, 09:27 AM
Wait wait, who says we are sinking to his level, we are just having fun with his royal highness, the King Euro SH!T. But either way, I think American colloquialism or street vernacular would at least sound a little bit more sophisticated and proficient than comments coming from someone with horrible, butchered semi- english, it seems to me english isnt his first language. Was I the only one to notice that or consider it obvious????:confused: Neither would he have to feel the necessity to preach about Europe or renaisance fencing in order to promote boxing and wrestling over kung fu. I seriously do think he's from your pond chap, now it may not be England Im sure, mate. Cheerio! Tata! :D

EuropeanBoxer
07-22-2003, 11:18 AM
I have one question for you guys? How does hating the chinese and kung fu make me a nazi? and you guys say that i am ingorant! I hate hitler you ****en morons.

Alright you gusy want an explanation so here it is. Well first off boxers have way more "fight time" than all of you combined. Boxers spend hours in the gym sparring. THey spar for three minute straight. While on the other hand you kung fu guys spar three minutes a week. And not only that you do point sparring. And your sifu will tell you not to go all out but do it in a controlled manner. How is point sparring going to help you out.

Have you guys ever noticed every time you spar that when the opponent throws a punch at you that you dont do kempo #21, but block and return the punch??? Well if you try that witha boxer you will get your ass royally kicked.

So why is that. You guys have hundreds of techniques but when you spar it all GOES RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW!!!

And you all claim to have the most powerful kicking techniques out there. But have you ever kicked real hard when you spar? No your sifu says that you save that for the street. But how can you use it in the street if you never tested it. And kicking heavy bags dotn count.

And a boxers defense, while it may not look like it to you guys, is very very simple and effective. When a overhand right is thrown at us we can either slip it and return one to the gut or do a simple parry adn counter. Very easy.

And another thing. YOu guys work so hard on your stances and all these things but have you ever notived that when you spar yo will rarely use the deep horse stance or the crane stance. YOu know that you will get hit if you try that because it is too heavy and has no maneuverability.

And when martial artist spar they keep there hands real low. DO that against a boxer and you will be lying on the canvas. Unless your Oscar dela hoya, the only reason he does it is he is a master of range. He knows just how close he can get to his opponent without getting hit. Watch boxing matches real closesly. I was watching a match and at the end of the round his corner was yelling at him not to drop your right hand when you throw the left upper cut. So what happened he went out there threw an upper cut dropped his right nad and BAM the guy landed a left hook on the chin knocking him unconsious fora few seconds.

ONe more point. BOXERS ARE NOT AFRAID TO GET HIT!!!!!!! You kung fu ***s stress defense so much and not enough offense. Everytime you guys get hit you panic, but boxers dont care. Look at the punch stats at the end of a fight. an average is like this. 600 punches thrown, only 200 landed. I have an issue of boxig insider where it shows delahoya gettint a mean right hadn right in his face. But oscars eyes are fixed right on fernando varges hittin him with a right. I havent seen any martial artist do that.

So in short i am saying this. When you guys spar, all your techniques go out the window except the basic skills like punching and blocking. BUt what does a boxer do? Do that with a boxer and you are knocked out.

One last point. YOu guys say that wihtout gloves boxers cant fight. Well in the gym boxers only wear gloves when they are sparring,working the heavy bag, or the double end bag. All shadow boxing is done wihtout gloves. And they also have two pound weights in there hands and can throw punches crazy fast. And if you still dont think they can fight without gloves what about the IRish bareknuckle boxers. All the underground boxing that goes on with no gloves. Ever seen CKY2K the new one. Well one of those guys takes a punch from an irish bareknuckel champ and he said his stomach felt like it exploded.

So if your techniques dont work when you spar how are they going to work on the street?????

Yung Apprentice
07-22-2003, 11:44 AM
Point sparring, is found more in TKD and Karate, then in Kung Fu. Some schools have more "fight time" given then others. Some have absolutely none. Each kwoon is different. TO base your opinion on a couple students you have seen, or a couple schools you have visited, or trained at, is ignorant.With so many kung fu schools around the world, you can't possbily have been to them all.

My school, has absolutely no forms. We fight in a boxing stance. We do lots of bag work and sparring. But we are Kung Fu. And we are some bad @ss's.;)

Yung Apprentice
07-22-2003, 11:45 AM
That last part was a horrible attempt at trolling. FORGIVE ME!:D

EuropeanBoxer
07-22-2003, 11:50 AM
HEY Young apprentice. I wasnt referrig to my old kung fu schools, well i was but, i was mostly referring to a Kajukenbo tournament that i saw in las vegas

Yung Apprentice
07-22-2003, 12:11 PM
Kakenjubo, what's that?

Kuen
07-22-2003, 12:57 PM
I think the EBoxer is suffering from a bit of low self esteem and indecision at his own inability to make Kung Fu work for him. I do Wing Chun, boxing and western weapons arts. I'll take WC over boxing ANY day.

Ryu
07-22-2003, 01:08 PM
Hey Euroboxer,

I don't do kung fu. I'm not Chinese. I'm a 170 pound MMA/JKD man who can bench 320, is ranked as a Full Instructor in PFS, coached by my father who was a welterweight Golden Gloves champ in Tenn. since I was about 10, and have wrestled for the past 7 years. Trained in BJJ, judo, and getting interested in catch as catch can as well.

I may even agree with you to an extent with you qualms about MA....

But my best friends are Asian, and the people actually closest to me at this point in my life are Chinese.

If you talked that **** about the Chinese to my face, this 170 pound boxer/wrestler would lock you up and suplex you down into the cement headfirst.

Boxing ain't **** compared to a grappler. You're just as much a ***** as the people you are complaining about. :cool:

Ryu

brothernumber9
07-22-2003, 01:09 PM
European boxer,

please don't stop, your posts are exaclty what I need during a slow day. If I ever make a movie, I'm modeling a character after you, and I'll even call him european boxer too. by the way why did you choose european boxer as opposed to Americanboxer or Mexicanboxer, or Puertoricanboxer, or whiteguywhothinkheisachinamanboxer.

StickyHands
07-22-2003, 07:45 PM
Hmmmmm Internal Boxer may be right, so Euro Boxer, are you shamed to admit that you're a freak of nature and your parents are your siblings (anyone remember Oedipus Rex? hahah. So what Euro country are you from? Just curious, now now, dont lie. Or tell me which redneck bar I can pick you up from, ;) . But this has to be some strangest attempt to disguise yourself and promote boxing, Id think if you never seen a gun shoot down people, you'd still say boxing is more effective than guns.:cool:

Internal Boxer
07-23-2003, 04:53 AM
Well fiddle di dee ma goood buddy, are you called sticky hands cause you ain't got no pu.ssy......... :D ................just kiding.

But lets face the facts Euro boxer does have a point, with all the B/S that goes with traditional arts, if people want to learn how to fight effectively then arts such as boxing have all they need for a hand based striking art, couple that with a grappling art then you have a dam.n effective fighter. Some people get drawn to kung-fu because they are attracted by the way it looks rather than the actual nuts and bolts of proven fighting effectivity.

Because of the people who don't train hard in any traditional system, it gives the rest of us a bad name, so kung-fu becomes a hobby for people to turn up once or twice a week instead of going to the cinema. Compare that to a boxer who trains for 3-5 hours every day, and the two are not in the same league, h.ell they ain't even on the same planet.

The time put in is the deciding factor of the ability of any practioner.

StickyHands
07-23-2003, 05:46 AM
Well of course, unlike the Euro-men, I have the outie, know what I mean? Of course you do!;) Say I have a question to people in general, do all the Euros know each other or something? LOL, cuz they talk the same talk. Unsubstantial verbage (craptalk) and a charming accent.

So is there a school they have to attend where they teach them to be a passionately racist or support the brotherhood of racism? hehe, just wondering.

zen_monkey
07-23-2003, 06:28 AM
Oh man who is this guy. He said earlier that the chinese were ****'s that got conquered by the mongols. Well so was Europe you *******

dezhen2001
07-23-2003, 10:51 AM
hey, another scot - kewl stuff :)

LOL at this thread btw.

dawood

StickyHands
07-23-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by EuropeanBoxer
LISTEN To hell with aikido. Wrist locks do not work. Try them against a guy that is resiting onehudred percent and it cant be done. So go with boxing. Boxing is teh way to go plus it is american!

LISTEN TO YOU GUYS. oh you have to study the beatuful exotic art and bla bla bla. Well guy street fighting is vicious. The idea sint to impress him with your stances it is to take him out as fast as possible and using any means necesary. If the guy doesnt want to go down grab a brick and smash him in the head. Art wont do **** in the street. UNless you paint on walls or something. To hellwith that. Go to a local octagon or something and you guys will be able to kick ass.
Which is what all forms of martial arts virtually comes down to.....FIGHTING!

Well I think it's safe to say he doesnt only hate Chinese and White guys who dresses like and wants to be Chinese (gotta love that comment, lol), but he also has something against the Japanese now, haha. Well, hmmmm grab a brick and kill people, art means to paint walls, stances are meant to impress people, and the only real 'MA' "Boxing" is about fighting, LMAO, man he's a classic! How old are you Euro Boxer?:D:)

Ravenshaw
07-23-2003, 12:46 PM
Boxers spend hours in the gym sparring. THey spar for three minute straight. While on the other hand you kung fu guys spar three minutes a week. And not only that you do point sparring. And your sifu will tell you not to go all out but do it in a controlled manner. How is point sparring going to help you out.

Actually, I spend at least several hours every week doing some form of sparring. Depending on whether the student is motivated to be a fighter or not (and I think a big point you're missing is that not all are), they may do more or less than that. I have only ever seen point-sparring in TKD and Karate matches; I've never point-sparred and I fully agree that it is an ineffective training method.

You guys have hundreds of techniques but when you spar it all GOES RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW!!!

That is a common problem among martial artists, I will admit. Somebody who doesn't know what they're doing or doesn't understand what they have learned is unlikely to be able to actually use it. In reality a kung fu fighter will know about twenty techniques (beyond the bare basics) that he can apply proficiently. The reason there are so many is that different moves work for different people. So, once again, the mistake is in broad generalization and stereotype.

And you all claim to have the most powerful kicking techniques out there. But have you ever kicked real hard when you spar?

Yes.

And a boxers defense, while it may not look like it to you guys, is very very simple and effective. When a overhand right is thrown at us we can either slip it and return one to the gut or do a simple parry adn counter. Very easy.

What other ways are there to avoid being hit? Either dodge (slip) and counter or block and counter. What in the world would make you think kung fu would have it otherwise? Kung fu is more versatile than boxing, that is true, but saying that it ignores some of the simple truths of fighting is the wrong conclusion to draw.

And another thing. YOu guys work so hard on your stances and all these things but have you ever notived that when you spar yo will rarely use the deep horse stance or the crane stance. YOu know that you will get hit if you try that because it is too heavy and has no maneuverability.

The traditional stances aren't all meant for fighting. And even if I use, say, a bow stance in a fight, it will be higher than the way I train it. They are training tools to teach proper body alignment as one strikes. Yes, a deep horse stance is rare in a fight and has only a few specialized uses and what idiot uses the crane stance as a static pose? Lifting up your leg is for dodging a low attack, blocking attacks, kneeing/kicking, and to train balance. You don't fight from it.

And when martial artist spar they keep there hands real low. DO that against a boxer and you will be lying on the canvas.

Huh? I don't know where you got that information from. For "fight" sports like boxing and for sparring a fighter learns quickly to keep his hands up. If he doesn't, then you are right to say they will lose. But, then, when I'm training for fighting, a pretty common thing to hear is "keep your hands up!" I know of no school that advocates holding hands low while sparring.

ONe more point. BOXERS ARE NOT AFRAID TO GET HIT!!!!!!! You kung fu ***s stress defense so much and not enough offense. Everytime you guys get hit you panic, but boxers dont care.

Actually, my Sifu has told me that just blocking or dodging is useless unless it is used to set up your own attack. This can be as simple as blocking a high punch and countering by hitting his exposed ribs. I've never panicked when hit. I don't see other students panicking when hit. When I first began sparring, I got hit all the time like everybody else. I got used to it. Everybody does.

One last point. YOu guys say that wihtout gloves boxers cant fight... And if you still dont think they can fight without gloves what about the IRish bareknuckle boxers. All the underground boxing that goes on with no gloves. Ever seen CKY2K the new one. Well one of those guys takes a punch from an irish bareknuckel champ and he said his stomach felt like it exploded.

I never said that. I've never heard that said, either. Gloves do give a fighter a false sense of distance and what it takes to block a punch, but they are necessary for safety. Unless you are some macho idiot, you fight and spar with gloves of some kind. Also not all boxers are like the bareknuckle fighters you cite.

So if your techniques dont work when you spar how are they going to work on the street?????

First of all, if you think sparring (or boxing) and fighting are the same thing, you are sadly mistaken. But even so, there are many techniques that are useable when sparring. And those that are not (grappling, techniques that require grabbing, as well as more precise moves) can be practiced in other ways.

So what it seems like to me is that you equate all martial artists to a white belt TKD kid who spars like a bad kickboxer and all boxer to Oscar Delahoya. Those, my friend, are only small examples and neither represent all martial artists nor all boxers. Just because some martial artists are bad fighters doesn't make me a bad fighter. Just because some boxers are good fighters doesn't make you a good fighter.

Also, you miss an important concept: not all martial artists are macho jerks just looking to learn how to kick the crap out of people. Some are more concerned with other things like their health and basic self-defense. But I don't suppose that ever occured to you.

StickyHands
07-23-2003, 07:05 PM
Dont bother Tom, just laugh at him. He already knows all those common sense things, at least I would expect him to if he's a human being with any intelligence at all. His brain doesn't do any thinking, I think his pseudo boxing mittens do all the BS typing. Plus he's a racist bigot, so that's probably the main reasons he's denouncing Kung Fu or any other form of fighting that's not associated with "European lineage."

EuropeanBoxer
07-23-2003, 08:14 PM
RAVENSHAW---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And you all claim to have the most powerful kicking techniques out there. But have you ever kicked real hard when you spar?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes.

Well DId you break his leg? YOU guys claim you can crush bones with your kicks, but if you never did it in real sparring I dont think you can do it i--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What other ways are there to avoid being hit? Either dodge (slip) and counter or block and counter. What in the world would make you think kung fu would have it otherwise? Kung fu is more versatile than boxing, that is true, but saying that it ignores some of the simple truths of fighting is the wrong conclusion to draw.
n an actual fight.

Kung fu is more versatile. And a hell of a lot more complicated. Which will fog your mind in a real fight

Huh? I don't know where you got that information from. For "fight" sports like boxing and for sparring a fighter learns quickly to keep his hands up. If he doesn't, then you are right to say they will lose. But, then, when I'm training for fighting, a pretty common thing to hear is "keep your hands up!" I know of no school that advocates holding hands low while sparring.

Go to kajukenbo tournaments. YOu will see it all.

One last point. YOu guys say that wihtout gloves boxers cant fight... And if you still dont think they can fight without gloves what about the IRish bareknuckle boxers. All the underground boxing that goes on with no gloves. Ever seen CKY2K the new one. Well one of those guys takes a punch from an irish bareknuckel champ and he said his stomach felt like it exploded.

I never said that. I've never heard that said, either. Gloves do give a fighter a false sense of distance and what it takes to block a punch, but they are necessary for safety. Unless you are some macho idiot, you fight and spar with gloves of some kind. Also not all boxers are like the bareknuckle fighters you cite.

Watch a boxer work his technique. THEY HAVE NO GLOVES ON!!!!!!!! They are workint htere combinations with no gloves so i would believe there pretty comfortable punching someone with no gloves on. Plus they fight with 8 Oz. gloves that is virtually nothing.

ZEN MONKEY- YOU ARE DEAD WRONG ABOUT THE MONGOLS. WATHC THE HISTORY CHANNEL AND THEY HAD A THING ABOUT GENGHIS KHAN. HE TRIED TO CONQUER THE EASTERN PART OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE BUT NEVER SUCCEEDED. PLUS I HIGHLY DOUBT A BUNCH OF MONGOLS COULD TAKE ON THE POWER ON THE ROMAN ARMY. AHAH I LAUGH AT THAT THOUGHT!

BROTHERNUMBER9- AHAHAH a typical kung fu *** trying to make it big in the movies. I bet you dream of being on the jackie chan stunt team dont you.

RYU- Hey i would rather be beaten by a mixed martial artist then a kung fu hippi. Please I have studied all the grappling methods too and they are good only in the ring. If you use them in the street you are a fool. Hey look at me i am doing a triangle choke and i am gonna get this guy. Well i usually carry a knife and all i have to do is pull that puppy out and stab you in the thigh strikin that major artery that causes you to bleed to death if not take care of. BUt hey that catch as catch can wrestling is ****en awesome. Do you have any of matt furys books. There pretty good. My best friend is philipino so you can shut the hell up. Dont go on crying like a little baby and all that ****. DO you think i care. NO if i see your friends i will tell them that there kung fu is gay and the chinese government sucks ass. Wow you can bench press 330 wow that is amazing. Look at boxers. THey dont even touch weights, well they do but not all the time, it tightens them up way to much. I bet you cant even hit harder then a middleschooler. WOw look at me ill double leg you to the floor. All i have to do is sprawl and throw some uppercuts goughe your eyes and so on. WHATS THIS A BOXER FIGHTING DIRTY! get used to it anybody will fight dirty to survive.

NOW HERE IS SOMEHTING FUNNY. None of you that is right NONE OF YOU gave me any good comebacks about what i said. The only guy who attempted it was that ravenwolf guy.

The only comeback you guys had was telling me that i am a stupid kid who took too many punches in the head. But wait if you are all sparring as much as me wouldnt that mean that you have all taken some punches too? Man you guys do not make sense.

I'll close this message. YOu guys are all insecure about your kung fu. All you can do is throw little insults at me about how i am stupid and that sport fighting is different from real fighting. bla bla bla. So it looks like i win this round.

Peace out you kung fu faeries

PS. Even the amazing bruce lee said kung fu sucks. He would talk about how the techniques are all rehearsed and would not work in the chaos of combat. And he said something like this but dont quote me on this i dont want to look through my book, too lazy.

"When you cross a river you use a boat. However once you are crossed you dont carry the boat with you everywhere you go. Well that is like martial arts. YOu carry all this crap that isnt necessary. Keep it simple" now that is a horrible quote of what he said but if you dont belive me then may be i will search for the real quote.

EuropeanBoxer
07-23-2003, 08:17 PM
Do you guys have any real comments or just about how i am racist and i make no sense, which i do you guys are in denial. Or are you going to lighten up and tell me that the chinese are your friends and i am goin to cry if you call my friends rat faced hippies.

Comeon people i havent had one good comeback.

Laughing Cow
07-23-2003, 08:25 PM
Comeon people i havent had one good comeback.

Hmm, now why could that be??

Completely fail to see it why we wouldn't want to talk with you.
;)

Now why could it be, because you are a polite, friendly, non-insulting open to discussion??

Seeya.

StickyHands
07-23-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by StickyHands
Dont bother Tom, just laugh at him. He already knows all those common sense things, at least I would expect him to if he's a human being with any intelligence at all. His brain doesn't do any thinking, I think his pseudo boxing mittens do all the BS typing. Plus he's a racist bigot, so that's probably the main reasons he's denouncing Kung Fu or any other form of fighting that's not associated with "European lineage."

Ok, so I take that back, he has no intelligence what so ever, neither should he have any rights to humanity. A racist in the 21st century, and not afraid to admit it, how fascinating. Why dont you come pay us a visit in good ol's US of A Euroboxer, we will 'test' your 'skills', know what I mean? By the way Dumb Ass, kajukenbo isnt exactly kung fu altogether, and at its best, it can kick the lights out of the likes of you in 2 secs flat. Say neanderthall, what's your reason to be racist? Got your ass handed to you by a Chinese Kung Fu practitioner?

EuropeanBoxer
07-23-2003, 09:41 PM
AHAHAH a chinaman kicking my ass. By the way i am not european. I am calling my self european because of my european heritage. It is like a filipino guy who is taking boxing calling himself filipino boxer. That is something you white guys dontunderstand, how to be proud of your heritage because all your sifus are jealous and want you to admire there rat faced chinaman talk.

Hey sticky****, I live in america you moron and i would love to kick the hell out of all of you. Hell i'll even beat you at your own game. I'll kick and everything. Or if you dont like that i will whoop you good old fasioned rennaissance style.

SEE WHAT I MEAN. YOU GUYS CANT THINK OF ANYTHING EXCEPT CALLING ME A RACIST, WHICH I AM. ONLY AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE ESPECIALLY, AND KUNG FU PEOPLE. NOT CHINESE PEOPLE IN PARTICULAR LIKE THE PEOPLE WORKING AT THE CHINESE RESTARUANT BUT YOU CHINESE MASTER *****ES WHO WALK AROUND AND THINK YOU ARE BADASSES. I SEE YOU GUYS IN THE BOOKS WALKKING AROUND SAYING OHH LOOK AT ME I AM AN EIGHTYFIVE YEAR OLD SACK OF **** WHO CANT POP A BONER BECAUSE I HUNG WAY TOO MANY BRICKS BY MY ****.

GO RUN UP A WALL YOU WIERD WHITE GUYS WHO WANT TO BE CHINESE. OR GO PRACTICE YOUR FLIPS OR SOMETHING GAY LIKE THAT TO TRY AND SCARE OFF YOUR OPPONENT.

WHY DO THE MONKS HANG BRICKS BY THEIR SCHLONGS. DO THEY WANT TO MAKE THEM BIGGER OR SOMETHING???? HONESTLY I DO NOT GET IT. OR MAYBE THERE TRYING TO STAB SOMEBODY WITH IT. I CAN SEE THAT A CHINESE GUY TRYING TO WIN A FIGHT BY STABBING S0MEBODY WITH HIS BONER.

Laughing Cow
07-23-2003, 09:45 PM
Hmmm.

Ex-european that lives in america and got a bug up his butt about people of african descent and chinese MA masters.

Maybe he would like to fight some african -american CMA?

Knew, that the sad wanker wasn't a proper european.
;)

StickyHands
07-23-2003, 10:47 PM
AYYYY CARAMBA! SO you do live in America! SH1T! HOW THE! COMPLETELY UNIMAGINABLE! AND SUCH A HORRIBLE ENGLISH! Btw, why call yourself European, remorsed that you're not good enough to be American? OH man, I cant seem to fathom the nerves of this guy. You seriously live in America? Give me your address, I'll personally come and do brain surgery on you, you can be my labrat, Im studying neurology and psychology you know, coupled up with little philosophy here and there. Id certainly would like to meet a person of your character who's not ashamed to admit he's society's feeces or may be the maggot that decomposing the feeces. Seriously, does anyone else wanna kick his ass, if he lived around here, I know I would.

BTW, dysfunctional proponent of new KKK, I am not Chinese. If I was, you'd be in your wheelchair wondering what happend to your spine, hell, please come here, I wanna put you in wheelchair regardless. And second of all, Im guessing there wasnt too many chinese guys replying to this post. They are more calm and logical than feuding with a trash like you.

Ryu
07-23-2003, 11:08 PM
Heh heh heh.... *clinch, boom, crack...* fight's over my friend. Before you can pull out your knife...
You know what's scarier than a boxer with a knife? A Mixed Martial Artist with a knife... I carry one too. And I like eye gouging my opponents.

Yeah, I am taking a look at a lot of Matt Furey's stuff. His bodyweight excercises have really cut me up. With a good diet, and those bodyweight programs alone I'm down to about 8 or 9% bodyfat.
I punch pretty darn hard too. ;) Remember that my father was a Golden Gloves champ.

Well I think you're a troll (and probably someone on this board that I know ;) ) But, I'll be watching.
Remember..... "clinch, boom, crack..." There's no getting up from concrete... :cool:

Ryu

Yung Apprentice
07-23-2003, 11:15 PM
. By the way i am not european. I am calling my self european because of my european heritage

So why post all those gay medievil old **** sites? And why not call yourself american boxer? Better yet, it's good that you don't, I'd rather you have your name as european boxer.

OH LOOK AT ME, MY GREAT, GREAT, GREAT GRAND PARENTS ARE EUROPEAN, SO I'M GOING TO CALL MYSELF EUROPEAN BOXER, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT EUROPEAN, AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO KNOWLEDGE OF MY EUROPEAN HERITAGE, OTHER THAN SOME GAY MEDIEVIL WEBSITE, THAT I WANK OFF TOO AT NIGHT, SO THAT I CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF, BECAUSE I HAVE NO FRIENDS, AND MY PARENTS HATE ME.

Fu-Pau
07-24-2003, 02:52 AM
EuropeanBoxer,

Sorry, but having read your posts, I have this mental image of you as a short weedy looking dude with narrow set inbred eyes and a mullet, bullied by an obese girlfriend (10 years older than you) and her teenage daughter whilst living in a trailer park somewhere in the deep south…

Now you may deny this of course, as is to be expected, but that's ok, because that is how I'm going to think of you on the very few occasions that your pathetic existence crosses my mind. And I suspect that is how everyone else here thinks of you too.

Oh, and since you profess to hate African Americans, I guess you don't really watch too much boxing? Or has it just escaped your (albeit limited) attention that most of the world's great boxers were not white, but black.

Now get back to washing the dishes before your girl b1tch slaps you again!
:cool:

zen_monkey
07-24-2003, 05:28 AM
euroboxer

Typical uneducated answer i'd expect from someone like yourself. Theres more to the mongol empire than genghis khan. If you want to find out more about the Mongols european invasions check out "Batu Khan". Get your facts right before you start ranting ****e.

StickyHands
07-24-2003, 05:54 AM
Guys, guys, he was abused as a child, you know, what you gonna do, too late to edumacate him. Probably sexually abused as well. You know how the inbreds are, plus they are more exposed to genetic disease, I think that's what probably messed his brain up. May be extra chromosomes or two.

weightvest
07-24-2003, 07:07 AM
You guys are so easy to stir. EuropeanBoxer laid out bait and you all bit like little pirhanas!

Nice one EuropeanBoxer!

Final score:

EuropeanBoxer: laid bait

Everyone else: got fished... too easy.

StickyHands
07-24-2003, 07:50 AM
Daaaa Daaaa Naaa Naa Daaa Daaa.... plays the Jaws's theme song. Hey, Im the JAWS! Gulp! Eats weightvest!

dezhen2001
07-24-2003, 11:13 AM
funny thing is i boxed for 6 years before taking up wing chun :D
****e indeed zen monkey :)

dawood

weightvest
07-24-2003, 07:54 PM
ur lucky i had a shower first stickyhands... my hands were a bit sticky too (but not from training)

EuropeanBoxer
07-25-2003, 11:06 AM
Man you guys are wierd. I give you all these reasons as to why kung fu totally sucks **** and the only reply you guys have is that ohh look at his name ahha he stupid hahhah man this guys gay he lives with his girlfriend hahhhah.

YOU GUYS TOTALLY WENT OFF TOPIC. YOU WANTED REASON, AND I GAVE YOU REASONS AS TO WHY I THOUGH KUNG FU SUCKS.

AND THE ONLY REPLYS I GOT WERE ****TY INSULTS ABOUT HOW I AM A REDNECK.

WELL THERE YOU GO PEOPLE READING THIS SITE AND NOT POSTING. THESE GUYS COULDNT FIND AN EXCUSE AS TO WHY THEY DO ALL THOSE TECHNIQUES WHEN THEY DONT EVEN WORK

LOOKS LIKE THE SCORE IS THIS

EBOXER- 1 MILLION\
WHITE GUYS WHO HATE THERE HERITAGE AND LIVE IN A FAIRY TALE WORLD- 2

SO IF WE COULD GET BACK ON TOPIC ABOUT HOW GREAT YORU KUNG FU IS AND OFF MY RACISM I STILL WANT A REPLY.

SO IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE LEFT WING LIBERAL BULL **** TO THROW AT ME DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

SO SINCE YOU GUYS HAVENT HAD ONE GOOD I GUESS I WIN
BOXING IS WAY BETTER THEN KUNG FU AND ALL YOU KNOW IT

I WIN!! YOU GUYS CANT BACK YOUR **** UP.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAH VICTORY IS MINE.

SO ALL OF YOU *****ES GO BACK AND PRACTICE THAT DEATH TECHNIQUE #44 OUT OF 10000. THEN TRY IT ON THE STREET AND GET YOUR ASS KICKED!

PEACE OUT

EuropeanBoxer
07-25-2003, 11:13 AM
ZEN MONKEY- SHUT THE **** UP WITH YOUR MONGOLS. YOU SPEAK OF THEM LIKE THEY WERE GODS OR SOMEHTING AND THEY INVADED ALL OF EUROPE. HARDLY.

I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM BUT I GET MINE FROM THE HISTORY CHANNEL. YOU SHOULD WATCH IT, GREAT CHANNEL. BUT I DONT KNOW IF YOU SOULD LIKE IT SINCE A LOT OF THERE PROGRAMS ARE ON EUROPEAN HISTORY.

AND THE JAPANESE COULD KICK THE HELL OUT OF YOU CHINESE.
THE SAMURAI WERE MUCH BETTER TRAINED THEN YOU PATHETIC MONKS WERE.

dezhen2001
07-25-2003, 11:20 AM
european boxer - you are a funny guy :D

i used to box for 6 years until i started doing wing chun, did muay thai for 1 1/2 years too. I have successfully used my kung fu against boxers and thai boxers, so FOR ME all you are saying is a load of steaming poo :)

have a nice day,
dawood

EuropeanBoxer
07-25-2003, 11:52 AM
I find that hard to believe taking fixed movements and applying them in actual combat.AHAHA thanks for the laugh.

Keep telling yourself that you can take out a boxer.

StickyHands
07-25-2003, 03:18 PM
Man you guys are wierd. I give you all these reasons as to why kung fu totally sucks **** and the only reply you guys have is that ohh look at his name ahha he stupid hahhah man this guys gay he lives with his girlfriend hahhhah.

Uh what, you're gay but live with your girlfriend? :confused: That makes no sense. How can you ever want us to respond to you or show you anymore respect than ants when you come up with stupid ass logics and sh1ts that has nothing to do with the topic being discussed here.

YOU GUYS TOTALLY WENT OFF TOPIC. YOU WANTED REASON, AND I GAVE YOU REASONS AS TO WHY I THOUGH KUNG FU SUCKS.

uh What reasons, other than you're a racist SOB.

AND THE ONLY REPLYS I GOT WERE ****TY INSULTS ABOUT HOW I AM A REDNECK.

so you agree. but even then, you've surpasssed even the trailor trash inbreds. may be ur mom is your girlfriend, ur sister may be? hmmm, i cant say cousin, because that might just redeem ur character.

WELL THERE YOU GO PEOPLE READING THIS SITE AND NOT POSTING. THESE GUYS COULDNT FIND AN EXCUSE AS TO WHY THEY DO ALL THOSE TECHNIQUES WHEN THEY DONT EVEN WORK

have you seriously in your life fought a real kung fu practitioner other than watch a form demonstration behind the lines like a pu.ssy? forget that, have you ever had any balls to fight any proficient boxer other than slappy ol' yokels as yourself?

LOOKS LIKE THE SCORE IS THIS

EBOXER- 1 MILLION\
WHITE GUYS WHO HATE THERE HERITAGE AND LIVE IN A FAIRY TALE WORLD- 2

no comment. see my previous posts for brain dead.

SO IF WE COULD GET BACK ON TOPIC ABOUT HOW GREAT YORU KUNG FU IS AND OFF MY RACISM I STILL WANT A REPLY.

any reason why you're racist? or is it because it's the requirement to be in the KKK?

SO IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE LEFT WING LIBERAL BULL **** TO THROW AT ME DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

we are not, we just want you to stop coming here, go to a boxing thread. this forum isnt for the mentally retarded, first seek help man, go see a psychiatrist. im sensing you have some issues, or nothing better in your life than make yourself look like a pubic tick or crab.

SO SINCE YOU GUYS HAVENT HAD ONE GOOD I GUESS I WIN
BOXING IS WAY BETTER THEN KUNG FU AND ALL YOU KNOW IT

I WIN!! YOU GUYS CANT BACK YOUR **** UP.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAH VICTORY IS MINE.

SO ALL OF YOU *****ES GO BACK AND PRACTICE THAT DEATH TECHNIQUE #44 OUT OF 10000. THEN TRY IT ON THE STREET AND GET YOUR ASS KICKED!

PEACE OUT

see above for braindead.

ZEN MONKEY- SHUT THE **** UP WITH YOUR MONGOLS. YOU SPEAK OF THEM LIKE THEY WERE GODS OR SOMEHTING AND THEY INVADED ALL OF EUROPE. HARDLY.

I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM BUT I GET MINE FROM THE HISTORY CHANNEL. YOU SHOULD WATCH IT, GREAT CHANNEL. BUT I DONT KNOW IF YOU SOULD LIKE IT SINCE A LOT OF THERE PROGRAMS ARE ON EUROPEAN HISTORY.

AND THE JAPANESE COULD KICK THE HELL OUT OF YOU CHINESE.
THE SAMURAI WERE MUCH BETTER TRAINED THEN YOU PATHETIC MONKS WERE.

Repeat: See above for brain dead. And seek help to break away from the microcosm of misunderstood, illiterate white trash.

Now I must leave you at peace SIR, only worshipper of your heritage!

Yung Apprentice
07-25-2003, 04:45 PM
He bases his claims off of a Kabujentsu (whatever the hell it's called) tournament? That ain't even Kung Fu is it?

He claims boxing is the greatest, but he he's to scared to say where he's from, in case someone actually wants to test him. What a wuss.

EuropeanBoxer
07-25-2003, 04:46 PM
Hey Sticky****- Read my earlier post, itis a long ass reply saying why boxing is better.

I am still waiting guys. Your ****ty little insults make no sense. What do those have to do with what i say. Oh i get it you are all jealous that i proved you wrong.

Sticky hands i am still waiting for a real reply instead of insults.

StickyHands
07-25-2003, 05:08 PM
This is IRONIC, my sh1tty little responses dont make sense. LOL. Ok, little boy understand this, you take a ooooohhh 100 forms kung fu, and then you train in whichever u can, right, are you following me, and then let say you pick 10 that works for you, train until your balls get sore right? And then you go kick boxer's ass. But boxers like you, HHAHA, no competion. Look retard, it depends on how much the player trains on that style and what he accomplishes on the basis of evasion, agility, power, sensitivity, redirection, precision, strategy, principles, and tactics, etc etc, goes on forever. Not to mention, yes getting used to being hit and conditioned like boxers or muay thai fighters, u bet ur gay lover, kung fu has that as well and more! It's not just simply emphasis on let say, "Tiger Claw" of kung fu you dumb ass wipe, it doesn't adhere to specific techniques! If both opponents are on the same level, Id go with Kung Fu fighter because, ummm obvious, he can use KICKS, elbows, knees, take downs, throws, strangles, and utilize those 10 "techniques" or rather principles than 100 FORMS. The forms are there to allow you to adapt to your own inherent nature as a fighter. No one asks u to remember or use all of them. No one does that, no one stops in a fight to think about what form he's gonna use next, it becomes instinctive and kinda subconscious. Yet you've been sh1tting about all the nonsensible BS that even a 10 year old wouldn't waste theit time thinking if they were SPARRING in TKD. You dumb d i c k, try thinking from the other end, not out of your ass. Man.... you seriously are a dumb ass, pity.

dezhen2001
07-26-2003, 05:25 AM
I find that hard to believe taking fixed movements and applying them in actual combat.AHAHA thanks for the laugh.
My movements arent fixed, even though we do train forms too. If you actually knew anything about kung fu u would know that there are many different styles who train differently.

Keep telling yourself that you can take out a boxer. Im not telling myself i could, im telling YOU that i HAVE. :rolleyes:

dawood

Diamond Dragon
07-26-2003, 03:27 PM
OK, first of all I'm a white European guy who's 16 years old and I train Kung Fu (go ahead and give me stupid comments). It's my decision that I want to learn some of the chinese martial arts. I'm also skilled in street fighting based on boxing, grappling and some muay thai moves. I just try things out and if it works for me I train them more often. I'm currently interested in Wing Chun and JKD. So if I have a real fight I just look at my opponent and then I use whatever style seems best to me. Plus I think it's fun to explore other cultures.
So eboxer call me a wannabe chinese or something but I'm not. I'm just someone who isn't a racist and respects other cultures and I'm not afraid to explore them if I want to.

chen zhen
07-27-2003, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by Diamond Dragon
OK, first of all I'm a white European guy who's 16 years old and I train Kung Fu (go ahead and give me stupid comments). It's my decision that I want to learn some of the chinese martial arts. I'm also skilled in street fighting based on boxing, grappling and some muay thai moves. I just try things out and if it works for me I train them more often. I'm currently interested in Wing Chun and JKD. So if I have a real fight I just look at my opponent and then I use whatever style seems best to me. Plus I think it's fun to explore other cultures.
So eboxer call me a wannabe chinese or something but I'm not. I'm just someone who isn't a racist and respects other cultures and I'm not afraid to explore them if I want to.

Word to DD;)

So, European Boxer.. have u actually been in a real fight? have you ever fought a CMA practicioner? Do u know SH!T about fighting anyway?
A man (or little f*ggot-ass sh!t-hole in your case) has gotta back up his claims and viewpoints with real world knowledge. If you know that much about KF and it's "lack of" efficiency, (which u DON'T) then WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING ON A CMA FORUM???!!
Go **** your little butt-buddy Ralek in the ass, will ya?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

StickyHands
07-27-2003, 12:17 PM
Well said Chen Zhen, :p

The Willow Sword
07-27-2003, 01:45 PM
amidst all the hot headed remarks i can agree with some of the points you make amongst the sh!t slinging you are resorted to.

Have you ever Heard of Hsing-i? In my opinion you might find this system quite acceptable. i encourage you to take classes in it for a while. Hone in on your own skills with use of it in your training regimen. hsingi is very similar to your boxing style.

TWS

EuropeanBoxer
07-28-2003, 09:05 AM
dezhen2001- AHAHAHHA THAT IS HILARIOUS. I BET YOU IT WAS THIS GUY AT SCHOOL WHO SAID HE COULD BOX. EVERYBODY AT SCHOOL SAYS THAT BECAUSE THEY WANT RESPECT. SO DONT GIVE ME THAT BULL****.
AND DONT SAY YOU WENT DOWN TO THE GYM AND BOXED HIM. THAT IS LOAD OF ****. BECAUSE IF YOU WERE DOWN THERE, THEY WOULDNT ALLOW ALL THOSE ***** KICKS THAT YOU DO AND THEY DONT LET NOBODYS GET INTO THE RING UNTIL AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OF TRAINING.
SO WHERE DID YOU FIGHT THIS SUPPOSED "BOXER"? MAN I WILL LAUGH SO FUC.KEN HARD WHEN YOU MEET A REAL BOXER!

DIAMOND DRAGON- hey that is cool. The reason i got into kung fu was to learn the culture as well before i became a racist. But then i found out that most of them think they are real hardasses and it kind of ****ed me off. But JKD is pretty good, for a martial art that is. Even Bruce lee dissed the hell out of kung fu. So JKD is good in my book!

CHEN ZHEN- So you guys dont think i can back my **** up do ya? Well maybe well have to throwdown a little sparring session? What do ya say?

THE WILLOW SWORD- I would rather not.

chen zhen
07-28-2003, 09:50 AM
The reason i got into kung fu was to learn the culture as well before i became a racist.

U're actually calling yourself a racist! admitting it!

But then i found out that most of them think they are real hardasses and it kind of ****ed me off

Is'nt that what u do? you think you're a hardass and f*ck us off.

So you guys dont think i can back my **** up do ya? Well maybe well have to throwdown a little sparring session? What do ya say?

just tell me the time & place, b!tch.

Yung Apprentice
07-28-2003, 10:45 AM
EB hasn't even sed what city he's in. Still hiding from KFO'ers.

dezhen2001
07-28-2003, 11:10 AM
European Boxer: i have boxed from age 14-age 20 and on and off training at my old club when i can since then. Also competed in a couple of national topurnaments too as well as regional. So i already know how to box and fight in a ring - thankyou for asking though ;)

My style of kung fu doesnt use kicks very much and can comfortably fight just using hands - if you actually knew anything about kung fu you would know that :D

You can believe me or not and get all frothy at the mouth if you want to - but really i dont think anyone really gives a flying fu(k now :rolleyes:

dawood

tedward
07-28-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Laughing Cow
Europeanboxer.

Walk down a Hong Kong street, preferably in kowloon at around 5am~6am and scream "Kung Fu sucks and I will kick your butts", Chinese MA are a joke and similar.

Anybody want to take bets how far he will get??

Ive seen a group of druken european football hooligans walk along a thai beach shouting just that.

Some small thai guy went in with a high flying kick right into the middle of the group. Obviously the thai guy got a complete kicking and I dont know who was stupider the hooligans or him.

Anyways you shouldnt take any one art too seriously.

tedward
07-28-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Fu-Pau
EuropeanBoxer,

Sorry, but having read your posts, I have this mental image of you as a short weedy looking dude with narrow set inbred eyes and a mullet, bullied by an obese girlfriend (10 years older than you) and her teenage daughter whilst living in a trailer park somewhere in the deep south…

Now get back to washing the dishes before your girl b1tch slaps you again!
:cool:

lol yea thats funny

I always saw him as a mixed race 25 year old still living with his mother, incapable of getting a girlfriend (or of communicating with anyone in a meaningful way) who has gained all his knowlege on boxing from rocky movies.

StickyHands
07-28-2003, 12:43 PM
Personally, I think he was playing that video game called the Tekken 4 for PS2, Chen Zhen you gotta know what it is right? In it there's a good British Boxer, Steve or something, I forgot. Im sure in it, he beat all the other computer opponents of other styles. And ever since, now he's the bad ass Euro Boxer. That is so cuuuuuuuute! *cough*spending too much with my girlfriend*cough*:D Remember, Im on your side Euroboxer, heeheee.

chen zhen
07-28-2003, 02:51 PM
Chen Zhen you gotta know what it is right?

*shuussh*..:p

n it there's a good British Boxer, Steve or something, I forgot. Im sure in it, he beat all the other computer opponents of other styles. And ever since, now he's the bad ass Euro Boxer

Brits usually don't wanna have anything to do with europe.. don't see themselves as european.;)

n it there's a good British Boxer, Steve or something, I forgot. Im sure in it, he beat all the other computer opponents of other styles. And ever since, now he's the bad ass Euro Boxer

Traitor!!:D

themeecer
07-28-2003, 05:55 PM
Man this is a good one. You made my night. Let me ponder it a bit and I will come up with some fodder to fuel Euroboxer's tank.

I am a little offended at the ones that call Euro a racist (which he is, or tries to make us think he is), and then use terms like white trash. That is just as racist as what he is saying. And to make negative snears about people from "the smokey mountains," is just as close minded as Euro is.

StickyHands
07-28-2003, 08:05 PM
Awww werent you satisfied on the other thread crusader? ;) :D

themeecer
07-28-2003, 09:08 PM
No just tired of hypocrites that think it is horrible for one person to be racist or negatively stereotype a group of people just because of where they live, while they do the same exact thing. But that's ok I guess, it is the en vogue thing to do, right along side of making a reality TV show that puts mountain people in the city in order to make fun of them.

shaolin kungfu
07-28-2003, 09:32 PM
right along side of making a reality TV show that puts mountain people in the city in order to make fun of them.

Aww man, did they really do this? That would probably end up pretty funny.

Laughing Cow
07-28-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by shaolin kungfu

Aww man, did they really do this? That would probably end up pretty funny.

What was it called.

"The beverly hillbillies reality show?"

Those reality shows are as real and original as a 25 dollar bill.

themeecer
07-28-2003, 09:45 PM
I'd rather see someone from the inner city stuck out in the mountains.

StickyHands
07-28-2003, 10:04 PM
nah, the crusader is just insecure about his race, easily offended. lol. in case you havent noticed, there' a lot of "actual" Europeans calling your bro, Euroboxer a Euro trash or white trash. So what are we suppose to call him, foreign devil, blue-eyed devil, or all hail the white man!? ****... the whiteman is always tryin to get us bruddas down.... :p but it's funny how the europeans or people of european descent would be called a racist for calling a fascist ass hole like Euroboxer a white trash.... hmmmm interesting logic there crusader....

Originally posted by themeecer
I am a little offended at the ones that call Euro a racist (which he is, or tries to make us think he is), and then use terms like white trash. That is just as racist as what he is saying. And to make negative snears about people from "the smokey mountains," is just as close minded as Euro is.

Funny how you're offended when people called him a white trash, but not as much as offended when you he called the chinese people rat-faced chinc.... hmmmmmm

Fu-Pau
07-28-2003, 10:06 PM
I'd rather see someone from the inner city stuck out in the mountains.

wasn't that called "Survivor"?

themeecer
07-28-2003, 10:35 PM
nah, the crusader is just insecure about his race, easily offended. lol. in case you havent noticed, there' a lot of "actual" Europeans calling your bro, Euroboxer a Euro trash or white trash. So what are we suppose to call him, foreign devil, blue-eyed devil, or all hail the white man!? ****... the whiteman is always tryin to get us bruddas down.... :p but it's funny how the europeans or people of european descent would be called a racist for calling a fascist ass hole like Euroboxer a white trash.... hmmmm interesting logic there crusader....

Euro trash is a new term for me, I've never heard it used. White trash is a very degrading term that makes derogatory reference to a person's economic standing. And the way you like to use it, to the region they live in. You think that everyone from the Appalachian mountain region are uneducated, redneck, klansmen, as evident in your posts.

By the way, I don't take the term crusader as slanderous in the least. In fact I appreciate the complement.

Funny how you're offended when people called him a white trash, but not as much as offended when you he called the chinese people rat-faced chinc.... hmmmmmm

Did I not call him a racist? I believe I did. Plenty of other people were commenting on his racism as well. But your comments slid by as they did in other threads.

StickyHands
07-28-2003, 11:08 PM

Euro trash is a new term for me, I've never heard it used. White trash is a very degrading term that makes derogatory reference to a person's economic standing. And the way you like to use it, to the region they live in. You think that everyone from the Appalachian mountain region are uneducated, redneck, klansmen, as evident in your posts.

By the way, I don't take the term crusader as slanderous in the least. In fact I appreciate the complement.

Did I not call him a racist? I believe I did. Plenty of other people were commenting on his racism as well. But your comments slid by as they did in other threads.

LOL, first of all, why in the hell would i think people in the Alps are uneducated? And why would I in the least degrade Europe? But as slanderous as this guy was, I tried to be innovative, hehe, and come up with the lowest denominator possible to afflict him, and what's the best way than calling him a trash, and he is white, is he not? Simply calling him racist doesnt do the job, since it's abhorently irritating to keep reading "chincs" in his post. Someone oughta stand up and question his background. Hmmmm, first of all, dont take everything so da.mn seriously, secondly, people like him does not reflect his race, but more like ass whoopin in his fate, I thought that would have been common sense to you? And I take it you're my new fan, I thank you for your efforts. ;) :D If I simply call him stupid, does it do much damage to him? hehe. Besides, he is a fuc.ken trash, demeaning any race in nature. White trash is perhaps very degrading to you because more or less you're white, now if some Chinese person happend to read the other comment and happend to be as sensitive mentality as you, as in inflicted easily, then he too would be offended very much so. So i was giving him a little reality check, you understand....

About my comments sliding, cant help it, I guess it's just my charming attitude, or may be because I could care less.

themeecer
07-29-2003, 12:33 AM
LOL, first of all, why in the hell would i think people in the Alps are uneducated? And why would I in the least degrade Europe?

Alps? I said the Appalachian Mountains. You know .. the ones running through the Virginias, Kentucky, and Tennessee? You made the following comment about 'rednecks' that live in the Smokey Mountains in an attempt to smear Euroboxer. (For people not from this side of the US, the Smokey mountains are part of the Appalachian mountains.)
low classed drunk frenchman and swiney european red neck who drives Maurice Minor or Renault as a substitution for pick up trucks; and living isolated in caves of smokey mountains.

Your disdain has been shown in other posts as well, but I have neither the time nor the energy to find them now.

But as slanderous as this guy was, I tried to be innovative, hehe, and come up with the lowest denominator possible to afflict him, and what's the best way than calling him a trash, and he is white, is he not?

Putting those two words together is as slanderous and hurtful to white people in low economic areas as the "n" word is to blacks. Your meager defense of just combining these two words just doesn't cut it.

chen zhen
07-29-2003, 03:38 AM
A european hillbilly..

hmmm..

He must be Swiss!:p

dezhen2001
07-29-2003, 06:44 AM
or from the Pyrenees :D

dawood

chen zhen
07-29-2003, 08:37 AM
*snaps fingers* Now I know it!

...He's Basque!:p

StickyHands
07-29-2003, 06:12 PM

Alps? I said the Appalachian Mountains. You know .. the ones running through the Virginias, Kentucky, and Tennessee? You made the following comment about 'rednecks' that live in the Smokey Mountains in an attempt to smear Euroboxer. (For people not from this side of the US, the Smokey mountains are part of the Appalachian mountains.)

Your disdain has been shown in other posts as well, but I have neither the time nor the energy to find them now.

Putting those two words together is as slanderous and hurtful to white people in low economic areas as the "n" word is to blacks. Your meager defense of just combining these two words just doesn't cut it.

Let see, do you have a wedgie up your crack? lol. Alps is what I or lot of people I know called Appalaappa for short. Hmmm, so that's why you are fetish about mountains - Kentucky. Smokey mountain is something that I madep, dont take it literally, and it was petaining to the geographical biome of Europe where I thought Euro Boxer was from. You know, the old case of Hobbit living in the Shire of smokey mountains? LOL. My disdain.... ooooh crusader, I only had a chat with you on the other thread, no one else thinks my comments were so 'bashful", if your feelings are constanty hurt by my comments, lol, dont read them! As for the 'N' word goes, your bro, Eminem, lol, uses all the time. 'Black' people uses all the time with each other, at least in Florida, it's anything like homey, bro, dude, hombre, for shizzle mah nizzle, lol, and all the fad words that goes on. It's also been common here to be hearing 'white' kids using the "n" word referring to other white kids and black kids. It really is a dangerous word and should not be used unless you know the person, and mostly why you're using the word, the whole intent of it. So it's not as racially as explosive as it instigated to be, depending on the region you live in of course. Is ahhh, Kentucky that ahh really that isolated from America, and is everyone as naive and sensitive as you? lol.

EuropeanBoxer
07-29-2003, 07:58 PM
GOD dam.n you guys act like you have never seen a racist before. Well open your eyes, there are a whole lot of racists out their and not all of them are hillbillies who live in the south.

And you guys keep calling me WHITE trash and what not? Isnt that a racist comment. So that means all of you are racists.

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE GOING OFF TOPIC. THE THREAD IS ON WHY BOXERS ARE SUPERIOR TO KUNGFU PUSSIES, WELL THERE YOU GUYS GO RAMBLIN ON ABOUT YOUR INSULTS.

YOU GUYS JUST PROVE YOU HAVE NO COMBACKS BY CALLING ME NAMES AND ALL THAT ****.

WELL I AM STILL WAITIN FOR A GOOD ANSWER. AND IT TOOK YOU GUYS LONG ENOUGH TO THINK OF ONE! SO LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE ALL INSECURE WITH YOUR KUNGFU. DEEP DOWN IN THE BACK OF YOUR MINDS YOU ALL FEAR BOXER.

BUT WAIT YOU HAVE BEATEN ALL OF THEM AND FOUGHT GOLDEN GLOVES RIGHT? WELL I HAVE GONE TO CHINA AND BEAT EVERY MONK ON A WALL RUNNING CONTEST.
I ALSO HOLD THE RECORD FOR HOLDING THE MOST WEIGHT BY MY ****.

HONESTLY THOSE MONKS ARE A BUNCH OF RETARDS. LOOK I HANG BRICK BY **** ME KUNG FU VERY GOOD AHSO AHSO. AHAHAHAHAH I CRACK MYSELF UP!

StickyHands
07-29-2003, 08:17 PM
Actually we are not racist, we are shamed to read you spawned from our race. There a lot of racists? Really? Point me out to some of them here in Florida. Id love to meet your associates here and people who think like you. I still dont get the part why after you sucking at kung fu made you hate chinese people, or what's up with hating black people? Is this like some kind of a KKK club, or hobby of interest? I mean I really dont get it, you get a kick out of it, is it fun? Do you take out your paintball guns and start targetting them at chinese people? I mean what's the point of it all? Either you're the worst troll making some lousy attempt to arouse attention, or your momma/girlfriend keeps humping you on the ass. As far as boxing and kung fu goes, we having nothing further to discuss with ypu, it's over. My advice, rent or buy the Fight Club on DVD, watch it, follow it, and then go to an underground arena and fuk yourself.... make sure to lose and get crippled!

Laughing Cow
07-29-2003, 08:28 PM
Hey Euro -Trash.

Yeah, I am European and WE are glad to be rid of gutter-scum like you.
Good f@cking riddance and don't come back.
Show me how many Boxers dominate K1 and similar competitions.

Go and hang 4 bricks of your shlong and see how it goes. Good luck and better have the money ready to finish the sex-change you started.

In case you haven't noticed, might be due to low IQ, NOBODY here is taking you or your comments serious.
You are just comic relief to us, pity is you even s@ck at that.

So go away.

themeecer
07-29-2003, 09:36 PM
Let see, do you have a wedgie up your crack? lol. Alps is what I or lot of people I know called Appalaappa for short. Hmmm, so that's why you are fetish about mountains - Kentucky. Smokey mountain is something that I madep, dont take it literally, and it was petaining to the geographical biome of Europe where I thought Euro Boxer was from. You know, the old case of Hobbit living in the Shire of smokey mountains? LOL. My disdain.... ooooh crusader, I only had a chat with you on the other thread, no one else thinks my comments were so 'bashful", if your feelings are constanty hurt by my comments, lol, dont read them! As for the 'N' word goes, your bro, Eminem, lol, uses all the time. 'Black' people uses all the time with each other, at least in Florida, it's anything like homey, bro, dude, hombre, for shizzle mah nizzle, lol, and all the fad words that goes on. It's also been common here to be hearing 'white' kids using the "n" word referring to other white kids and black kids. It really is a dangerous word and should not be used unless you know the person, and mostly why you're using the word, the whole intent of it. So it's not as racially as explosive as it instigated to be, depending on the region you live in of course. Is ahhh, Kentucky that ahh really that isolated from America, and is everyone as naive and sensitive as you? lol.
LOL .. the Alps is what you call the Appalachian Mountains? Yeah right. You just don't want people to know you were too ignorant to know what I was talking about. And if you are serious about calling them the Alps you need to go back to high school geography.

For your information, Eminem is not my 'bro.' The world would be better if that worthless piece of crap would fall off of it. And if you feel using the 'n' word is so kosher I challenge you to use it in your everyday language, on and off the boards.

You hold just as much prejudice against people that are different from you as Euroboxer is. The difference is the recipient of your scorn happens to be "stupid country people."

StickyHands
07-29-2003, 09:46 PM
Man you're fuken annoying and an idiot, go back to being a boyscout and playin lacrosse. :p

themeecer
07-29-2003, 09:52 PM
That was mature.

But this allows me to use my canned answer when someone tries to insult my intelligence......

Opinions vary. If you want verification check my ACT and MCAT scores.

StickyHands
07-29-2003, 09:58 PM
o boy :eek: just as I thought... :D lol. OK how do I check your scores, in fact why dont you tell me? If you're really the 'nice' guy you are coughing to be, then we shall amend a truce. :) But my remarks against Euroboxer still stands, as I feel I cant let Chen Zhen or Laughing Cow down! lol. :cool:

themeecer
07-29-2003, 10:04 PM
Last time I posted my IQ scores I was called a liar. So I would prefer someone to look it up themselves. (Not that you can look IQ scores up)

Ah well .... we will have a truce anyway. Friends? OK. Now go back to getting Euroboxer. :D

StickyHands
07-29-2003, 10:20 PM
No, no, Im sure you're smarter than me, and I have no problem posting mine, last year I took it, it was around 165, pretty average. But dont you hate it when your friends are smarter, I have this one friend, he's around 177 or something. So Im still interested in your scores, even if you are lying, doenst matter, because basically I dont even know you!;)

themeecer
07-29-2003, 10:46 PM
Nope you have a higher IQ than mine. I scored 144 last time I took one. 165 is not average. Here are the rankings as classified by Terman.

140 and over Genius or near genius
120-140 Very superior intelligence
110-120 Superior intelligence
90-110 Normal or average intelligence
80-90 Dullness
70-80 Borderline deficiency
Below 70 Definite feeble-mindedness

But bottom line, I am not an idiot. And IQ wise you are not either. But anyway .. have at Euroboxer.

shaolin kungfu
07-29-2003, 10:58 PM
Where did you guys take your IQ tests? I find it hard to believe either of you are at that level of intelligence (Smarter than me, now thats a different story).

themeecer
07-29-2003, 11:09 PM
I've taken a few online and a written one I ordered. I just do well at those things. I may get around to taking the one for Mensa someday, that might look good on my resume. I would be able to concentrate better there anyway under controlled test conditions. Too many phone calls here that cut into my time allotted for testing.

Fu-Pau
07-30-2003, 01:04 AM
quick question if you don't mind me asking… but how does a high IQ determine whether your opinions are right or wrong? ;)

chen zhen
07-30-2003, 02:17 AM
WELL I HAVE GONE TO CHINA AND BEAT EVERY MONK ON A WALL RUNNING CONTEST.

U beat monks?

God won't be happy, i tell ya..;)
:p

U sure it was'nt a "put the tail on the donkey's ass"-contest?

Yung Apprentice
07-30-2003, 03:33 AM
I find it funny that EBOXER SITLL HASN'T POSTED WHAT CITY HE LIVES IN.

As a side note, I say the "N" word a lot in everyday language, and I'm not black. I'm chicano. But, I grew up in a predominately black neighborhood, and have a lot of black friends. My intent isn't in a racist way, it's just how I say "homie" or "friend" or something. Out west, things are more laid back here I guess. I've heard a many different races use that word in a non-racist way, asians, whites, blacks, hispanics, and pacific islanders.

My generation likes to change the meanings in words. The "N" word used to be a derogatory comment. So why not change it to something positive?

And there is the argument that there are two different words. The one ending in a "ER" being racist, and the one ending with an "A" not.

I say it out in public when I'm amongst people of my age. But out of respect to others I wouldn't say it front of an older person. And I wouldn't want to say it in the East or the South, there is so much racism still going on out there, it's not even funny.

Oh yeah, and EBOXER IS DUMB, AND PROBABLY COULDN'T FIGHT HIS WAY OUT OF A WET PAPER BAG.

themeecer
07-30-2003, 10:11 AM
I'm going to try not be so judgemental about this .. but dang it I do have to comment.

My generation likes to change the meanings in words. The "N" word used to be a derogatory comment. So why not change it to something positive?

Ummm ok. I'm going to start calling people gooks and *****s and wops and kikes and when they get upset I'll tell them I meant it in a good way.

I say it out in public when I'm amongst people of my age. But out of respect to others I wouldn't say it front of an older person. And I wouldn't want to say it in the East or the South, there is so much racism still going on out there, it's not even funny.

Did you just tell me that you aren't going to use a racist word in the south and east because we have so much racism here?!?! You have to see the irony in that. Actually I have seen more racism while traveling in the north than I have ever seen in the south. It will surprise you but I am in the south and have never seen anyone in a KKK robe nor know anyone that has.

Yung Apprentice
07-30-2003, 12:12 PM
There is a lot of racism out in the South, and the East. And it's not just white people either, there is racism with black folks too. Different parts of the South and East, are going to have more racism going on, then others. When I was in Atlanta everything was "kosher".

Ummm ok. I'm going to start calling people gooks and *****s and wops and kikes and when they get upset I'll tell them I meant it in a good way.

Lol, you got a point. But then again, I'm not the one who came up with the concept of changing the meaning of the word. Words get their meanings changed all the time, in slang use. If, you called a female a female dog, her reaction won't be nearly as bad as if you called her a b!tch. Why, if it means the same thing?

Once again there is the argument that many people use, that there are two different words.

Like I was saying, I grew up in a predominately black neighborhood, and had many black friends. It just became part of my vocabulary, and no one had a problem with it. I'm not trying to justify my using the word, just giving you a little bit of my background so that maybe you can see where I'm coming from.

But then again, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

StickyHands
07-30-2003, 12:48 PM
I took mine at www.iqtest.com

It doesnt determine the least of it, I took one at college, somewhere around 152 or so, it dropped by 13 or may be the college one is more accurate. Regardless, IQ tests are hardly the meat of anything, just some question u were able to answer, big whooopie, and the term genius to describe those above certain scale, HAHHAHA, ur kidding me right? There is a thinline between genius and insanity, i think i slide toward insanity more. lol.

Anyway, themeecer, you have to understand the N word is a regional dialect like anything, if you're growing up in a multicultural community, where the white kids become the minority, the n word becomes subtle and common among street kids, it's like dude, or bro. However my guess is if you predominantly growing up in a white community, where the black community is slim or the minority, than the word is considered explosive and blashp****us, reverts back to its original racial intent. It all depends on the region. I mean black people can call white people cracker all day in TV, and it's fine as long as it's in a humurous situation, however if you are doing it to be really offensive, then it has whole another meaning. But basically all the white kids who have conformed to "Eminem"s charm or decor or didnt become his protege, another words, all the traditional and conservative white kids stay away from it. Especially if you are more into pop or rock than hip hop, oh yeah, music obviously has much influence on it too. What was your MCAT score btw? I am in medical field too.

themeecer
07-30-2003, 03:14 PM
I'll have to get back to you on the MCAT scores... been a long time since I looked at them. I just remember I did well, especially for taking it early. I didn't have some of the required classes to enter medical school, yet. So for some of the sections I just used my uncanny test taking skills. I say uncanny because if ADD had been defined when I was young, I would have been their poster child. Back then instead of medicating it they gave me a daily dose of the paddle. :D It worked. I wish we could still do that today. I had a kid in class last semester tell me that he wasn't responsible if he acted up because he didn't take his medicine that day. So I killed him....... in my mind. Hehe But anyway, for one that hardly paid attention in class I took tests well. And later I got better at paying attention.

I do live in a higher percentage of whites. But my house sits in a predominantly black neighborhood. And I see it two ways about using the "n" word. For one ... it is only a name. A name shouldn't make one want to tear someone's head off, especially if members of your own race can call you that affectionately. On the other hand it is a name that was evoked in the past that had a much more negative meaning behind it; it was the most belittling name that could be used.

The way I handle this anomaly is not to call anyone that for good reasons or bad. I think it is a mistake for blacks to call other blacks that, and I can see why older black people get so offended at them when they do. For this same reason I would never call another white, white trash. It is highly degrading, especially in this area.

The Willow Sword
07-30-2003, 05:48 PM
. White trash is a very degrading term that makes derogatory reference to a person's economic standing. And the way you like to use it, to the region they live in.

no meecer. the term "white trash" refers to a lowlife individual that has no integrity or respect for themselves or anyone else. and i know plenty of economically depressed people who are nice and cordial and keep thier house and front yard clean,AND themselves.
White trash also refers to those who resort to violence and law breaking to earn thier way through life. they are also individuals who are less educated and feel they are better than anyone else and YES i include racists in this category.
you know there is a term for just about everything that a person doesnt like about someone else. how about what ultra-conservatives call "hippi f@ggots" or"Liberal nancy traitors" because they think thier fundamentalist and conservative ways should rule over the common hard working man.
nah bro,,"white trash" is a very distinct animal. being a kentuckian,(as i am,born and bred) you would recognize that.

StickyHands
07-30-2003, 07:13 PM
What Wind in the Willow said... :D

EuropeanBoxer
07-31-2003, 05:22 PM
Man you guys are hilarious. YOu say i am a disgrace to my race and you are the ones wearing kimonos.

I live in Murrieta Ca and if any of you are around here I will be more then happy to spar your asses. I'll give you a lesson on how to get up after you get your ass kicked.

Laughing Cow
07-31-2003, 05:30 PM
Man you guys are hilarious. YOu say i am a disgrace to my race and you are the ones wearing kimonos.

Didn't know Chinese wore kimonos??

Next you will tell us about Chinese Ninja and so on.

Keep going you can still provide a few laughs.

Mr Punch
07-31-2003, 09:31 PM
So I would prefer someone to look it up themselves. (Not that you can look IQ scores up)This sequence proves that you can have a high IQ and still be a retard.

But back to the subject, which is this very special boy:

FrenchLetter
I'll give you a lesson on how to get up after you get your ass kicked. is this because you're so good at it, having been beaten into the ground so many times? No wonder you're so punchy.

****wad.

themeecer
08-01-2003, 02:25 AM
Yeah whatever Mat. Just because someone has a different opinion than yours, it doesn't make them unintelligent.

shaolin kungfu
08-01-2003, 02:31 AM
So I would prefer someone to look it up themselves. (Not that you can look IQ scores up)

This sentence does have the ring of "specialness".:p

dezhen2001
08-01-2003, 05:49 AM
I'll give you a lesson on how to get up after you get your ass kicked.
LOL! must have had a lot of practise if you can TEACH it :D

dawood

EuropeanBoxer
08-01-2003, 07:51 AM
I have taken lots of beatings.... unlike you guys who spar for thirty seconds. You dont know how to take all those hits. I just have more fighttime then all of you.
SO all of you can **** off with your little remarks and i still want a sparring match!

dezhen2001
08-01-2003, 10:29 AM
I have taken lots of beatings....

i still want a sparring match!

why dont you go tell Huang Kai Vun that chinese kung fu doesnt work in the street and challenge him? Im sure you would enjoy it. He also gives out his address so you can actually meet up and fight :)

dawood

QuaiJohnCain
08-01-2003, 10:48 AM
You dont know how to take all those hits.

Here's a feast of foot in the mouth for you...

http://www.hsing-i.com/pics/hammerdem.mpg

you should also read:

http://www.hsing-i.com/hsing-i_journal/kuoshu_training.html

Yung Apprentice
08-01-2003, 12:09 PM
HKV would kick his @ss, AND he's chinese.:eek:

I live in Murrieta Ca

Where the hell is that???

dezhen2001
08-01-2003, 02:51 PM
would be interesting to hear about anyway... more so than the now legendary rolls vs. shaolin tiger session :D

dawood

shaolin kungfu
08-01-2003, 06:01 PM
Nothing can surpass the ralek vs stoo deathmatch! Do you remember what a bloody mess they made of that park? Brains and guts were dripping off everthing. They shot chi balls from their bums and super kamahamaha blasts from their eyes!:eek:

EuropeanBoxer
08-01-2003, 09:04 PM
Wow a kick to the mouth, that is hardcore. ahahah please, muay thai fighters take multiple face kicks in the matches and still fight and fight and fight.
Dont give me all this internal kung fu bull ****. Here is what it all boils down to. IT WONT WORK. that is it you can go pray and meditate or go on a god **** vision quest for all i care and it will not make you a better fighter. PERIOD.

StickyHands
08-01-2003, 11:18 PM
No wonder you're a pussilanimous freak, your brain is a soggy mashed potatoe - unsalted and unbuttered, yuk! BTW, Muay Thai is an asian art, I thought you had something against the asian arts. lol. In either case, you wouldnt last too long, for you see they use kicks, elbows, knees, and clinch, stuffs that are readily available on Kung Fu. What seriously makes you think that there arent Kung Fu-ers who are hardcore as a proficient boxer? Id say those hardcore fellas are much tougher in the sense that they have to practice more moves, using more than two limbs. Did you do what I advised you to, did you watch Fight Club yet?:p

shaolin kungfu
08-01-2003, 11:35 PM
I noticed that boxers like to clinch alot, it gives them time to rest. The second a boxer clinched with a kungfu guy(or muay thai, or sanshou, or shaui chiao, or judo, or any number of asian martial arts) they would either be on their head, or be taking hits from knees and elbows.

Mr Punch
08-01-2003, 11:42 PM
Yeah whatever Mat. Just because someone has a different opinion than yours, it doesn't make them unintelligent. No, but when someone challenges you to do something which in the next line they state is impossible, it does.

And then, when they say this challenge, and its complete insubstantiability is an 'opinion', it starts to add proof.

I'm not going to argue with you. It would be like fighting a dead toupee.

And as for European Boxer... boxing, Thais, **** Asians, kick in the head, falling over, beat me beat me, spoon, you're breaking up, please report your malfunction.

shaolin kungfu
08-01-2003, 11:44 PM
It would be like fighting a dead toupee.

Does this mean there's a live toupee running around somewhere?:eek:

themeecer
08-02-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Mat
No, but when someone challenges you to do something which in the next line they state is impossible, it does.

And then, when they say this challenge, and its complete insubstantiability is an 'opinion', it starts to add proof.

Mat, you knew what I meant. But for some reason many people on here like to spend their time trying to find ways to pick apart posts, when they understood what was being said the whole time. If you actually didn't get the gist of what I was saying, let me spell it out for you. If I'm asked to state my IQ or other test scores, I could do that but you're not going to believe me. It would be better if you could look them up, that way you're not taking my word for it. Problem is you can't do that; so we have a catch 22. Satisfied?

Originally posted by Mat
I'm not going to argue with you. It would be like fighting a dead toupee.
I would call you a scum bag, but that would be an insult to bags, filled with scum.

dezhen2001
08-02-2003, 02:23 AM
LOL at using Muay Thai to diss Asian martial arts :D

dawood

Laughing Cow
08-02-2003, 02:28 AM
EuropeanBoxer obviously missed a few years of his compulsory education or he slept through them.

He obviously also never studied european or asian history and culture.

Chinese wearing Kimono, Muay Thai not being an asian art.

Next he will tell us that TKD is superior to Kung Fu too.

Really, glad that he turned out NOT to be from Europe. Lets just hope he stays out of the Genepool and starts competing for the Darwin Award.

Seeya.

chen zhen
08-02-2003, 10:58 AM
Dat idiot is so stupid he would get fired from a blow-job.

QuaiJohnCain
08-02-2003, 12:23 PM
Wow a kick to the mouth, that is hardcore. ahahah please, muay thai fighters take multiple face kicks in the matches and still fight and fight and fight.
Not only ignorant, but blind too? Watch it again sucker, that's a ten pound sledge hammer slamming into his solar plexus....

Can one of us try that out on you?

Dont give me all this internal kung fu bull ****. Here is what it all boils down to. IT WONT WORK.
Care to make a wager on that? Can you even begin to articulate any kind of proof to support this fallacious claim?

that is it you can go pray and meditate or go on a god **** vision quest for all i care and it will not make you a better fighter. PERIOD.
Neither will hiding out behind your keyboard. You know nothing about Internal training.

StickyHands
08-02-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by chen zhen
Dat idiot is so stupid he would get fired from a blow-job.

Actually, he would... considering that he probably is giving a blow job to another Euro Boxer, and then spew... Fire..... HHAHAA :p

chen zhen
08-03-2003, 02:57 AM
I would have called him sucka, but I guess the last part would make it obvious that he was anyway..:p

-cz

chen zhen
08-03-2003, 11:20 AM
European Boxer to the right. (http://www.nynewsday.com/media/photo/2003-07/8592858.jpg)

EuropeanBoxer
08-03-2003, 09:23 PM
Man you guys are morons. READ THE EARLIER POSTS!!!
I am against CHINESE martial arts, it is said in my earlier posts. Hell the japanese can smoke your asses in fighting. Their kendo is by far superior to your stupid little ****ty swords. WHy is it you guys spend 150 bucks for a sword that is ****. The japanese are by far superior in quality.

I'll say it again, CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE.

Laughing Cow
08-03-2003, 09:28 PM
Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Question for you WHO and WHICH style have you sparred/fought against, that made you come to this conclussion.

Oh, hold on I saw you on a JMA Board and there your song was the same except that you hated Japanese Martial Arts and that they sucked.

Laughing Cow
08-03-2003, 09:58 PM
Hey, EuropeanBoxer you got tired of the Guys over on Shaolin wolf (http://www.shaolinwolf.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts&u=00001792) ??

And why does your profile over there state quigonjimn hongkong.
Profile (http://www.shaolinwolf.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile&u=00001792)

My suggestion to the Mods is to escort the gentleman of the premises and make sure he stays out.

Looks like he plays the same game on multiple boards with few variations.

A sample of him over there:

FLYINGMANTIS- WRONG! I have been here for only a few months. I first came to this website back in march april or may i dont remember. but i remember i was bored in computer class so i went here and started harassing you guys. I have not been going here for a year. My first name was WESTERNBOXER, i got banned then there was, Bareknuckle boxer, then got banned and now i am here.

Noticed a few other names previously seen on here too. ;)

Cheers.

chen zhen
08-04-2003, 02:58 AM
Hong Kong? I can't believe that would be true.
"Disgrace to his race"..;)

Laughing Cow
08-04-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by chen zhen
Hong Kong? I can't believe that would be true.
"Disgrace to his race"..;)

In one post over there he said he wasn't from Hongkong and gave the same location as here.

More the fool for using the SAME login name on multiple forums.

Anyhuh I hope the mods will take action and clamp down on him and the trolls that started to invade this forum.

Ooops, that might mean I am gone too. :D

Seeya.

dezhen2001
08-04-2003, 06:43 AM
what a fun existence that must be to troll on different forums :rolleyes:

dawood

chen zhen
08-04-2003, 07:33 AM
Whut a low-life, sleepin at different cribs every night..:p

What's the dealiyo with the Euro-sh!t anyway.:rolleyes:

chen zhen
08-04-2003, 07:39 AM
My message to EB (http://www.dpgrecordz.com/audio/we_are_%5Bdpg_recordz_dot_com%5D.mp3)

dezhen2001
08-04-2003, 10:40 AM
LOL! :D

dawood

Kristoffer
08-04-2003, 01:53 PM

dezhen2001
08-04-2003, 03:27 PM
from shaolinwolf: WEAPONLESSWIERDO- I know what chi is. I USED TO STUDY MARTIAL ARTS!! ISnt it called the life force or whatever. what styles, how long and who under? ;)

dawood

StickyHands
08-04-2003, 04:54 PM
He needs to watch some Snoop Dogg's Doggy Fizzle Televizzle. :D

chen zhen
08-05-2003, 09:05 AM
My message 2 EB 2. (http://www.westsiderap.com/audio/Welcome%202%20The%20Chuuch%20Mixed%20Tape%20Vol.%2 01/SnoopDogg-SuccMeOff.mp3)

Liokault
08-05-2003, 09:49 AM
By god this is a point less thread........why is it not deleted?

shaolin kungfu
08-05-2003, 11:53 AM
LOL at chen:D

chen zhen
08-05-2003, 12:03 PM
Liokault: because it is irritating, but also kind of funny.:D:p

Liokault
08-05-2003, 06:57 PM
I thought we did not feed the trolls?

especialy the obviouse and irritating ones.

chen zhen
08-06-2003, 05:55 AM
We dont feed this one, we just play with it.:D

Kristoffer
08-06-2003, 10:02 AM
...then stomp it in the face and make clothes outta it

chen zhen
08-12-2003, 07:09 AM
That is how it goes when u troll, EB.. (http://www.funnypics.dk/side1/120.jpg)

Kristoffer
08-18-2003, 09:53 AM

Gareth
08-21-2003, 01:15 PM
:eek: Oh my f****n god. Euro boxer is here too. Don't bother arguing with him. It's his mission in life to diss chinese martial arts. He's only come here because the people on the other martial arts sites know his stupid game and don't respond anymore. And yes it is the same EuropeanBoxer. Rudeness and capital letters.

By the way he's not European, he's from Texas. His name just represents the European style of boxing and other European fighting arts he gets all wet down below over.

BAI HE
08-21-2003, 03:23 PM
He also eats corn the long way.

Mr Punch
08-21-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by BAI HE
He also eats corn the long way. :eek:
I don't even know what that's supposed to mean, but it's pretty dang funny.

BAI HE
08-22-2003, 05:33 AM
were the corn is a phallus, and one were to eat it the long way...

Think Village people

chen zhen
08-22-2003, 05:58 AM
Think prison-b!tch

Kristoffer
09-03-2003, 10:21 AM
LMFAO

Vash
09-08-2003, 12:10 PM
ttt

awakenwired
09-09-2003, 08:22 AM
Looking at earlier posts he's basing his judgments on a Kajukenbo tournament in Las Vegas. Which isn't Kung Fu so much in the traditional sence. Kajukenbo is a Mixed Martial art created in the 50's in Hawaii. So why he's talking about Chinamen lovers and all this is rediculous. He says Japan can beat china's art, Well....

Kajukenbo is made up of these styles:

KArate
JUdo/Jujitsu
KENpo
and chinese BOxing

The particular style of Kajukenbo I study does have a heavy chinese soft style influence however are you able to count the all of the NON chinese arts that make up this modern style?

Just because a few Kajukenbo practitioners like to get together and point spar hardly says anything about that style or Kung Fu or any martial art for that matter, leave those Las Vegas peeps alone, those dudes may play a different game then you in the ring but I assure you they can wipe the floor with your ass on the street.

<Cracks Knuckles>

Now, as a Kajukenbo practioner myself i felt obligated to educate you since you were really starting to embarrass yourself there. That ok though because learning humility will build your character. And looking at your character certainly need some building.

Vash
09-09-2003, 10:21 AM
EuroTrash Boxer is a midget-Bizzatch.

EuropeanBoxer
09-10-2003, 12:50 PM
**** I cant believe you guys are still going on about this!

I must have made you really insecure about your outdated fighting art.

By the looks of it over 2000 people read this post. I know I got a few hundred to realize that their style sucks.

Hey ******* kajukenbo guy. Kajukenbo is not a modern art. All it is is a bunch of old out dated pointless fighitng systems combined together during the fifties. Technically it is new but the styles it combined are still old and pointless.

hahahhah. Mop the floor with me on the streets. Please. All they did when they got in their was swing and kick like a maniac. IT looked like that pathetic backyard boxing where two guys who dont know the first thign about fighting put gloves on and went at it.

And you should have seen the stick fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man that was hilarious. They put on those big ass kendo uniforms, forgot what their called, and they had sticks in each hand and all they did was swing at each other.

They were standign still not moving,parrying or nothin just swinging away.

Now those dog brother stick fighters! Those are some bad dudes who would **** **** up ina fight. I used to train under them adn they are badasses. They were even on the TLC.

tnwingtsun
09-11-2003, 01:17 AM
Why would anyone want to learn boxing in Europe?

EuropeanBoxer
09-11-2003, 09:26 AM
I would like to learn it there because it is where it originated and it has been producing really good fighters lately, like Vitali klitchko.

And why would any one want to learn kung fu in CHina?

tnwingtsun
09-11-2003, 01:47 PM
"I would like to learn it there because it is where it originated and it has been producing really good fighters lately, like Vitali klitchko"

So you've never boxed in Europe??

Screw Europe,we've got better boxers and trainers in the USA.

"And why would any one want to learn kung fu in CHina?"

I guess I could see your point if I went by the name Chinese Boxer

Watahhh
09-11-2003, 09:28 PM
lol, this is the first time i've seen this post. i've been LMAO for the last hour! i only got to page 8 though. i'll have to finish it later. hahaha

when you compare boxing to kung fu, you must compare 3 things separately: the art, the training and the practitioner.

when comparing the arts, kung fu is a lot more versatile then boxing. name 1 thing boxing has that kung fu doesn't. and i can tell you hundreds of things boxing doesn't have. Kung Fu is a better, more complete, art then boxing.

in general, it's probably safe to say that most boxers train harder (put in more time) then MA.ists. their fitness (endurance) is usually higher too. also, a boxers training closely resembles what they would do in a real fight. in MA, we don't break the knees and poke out the eyes of our sparring partner. instead we have forms which are supposed to engrave those moves in our brain. i know some MA schools train really hard, but i'm generalising here. all boxing gyms are pretty similar but MA schools differ greatly.

also, you have to look at the particular individual. some people train really hard but choke when the time comes to put what they have learnt into play. others just have that little bit extra. you must compare 2 people of equal skill.

as an art, i think kung fu is WAY better. boxers train harder though. if you match up a boxer and a kung fu practitioner of equal skill, KF should win.

in street/reality fighting, boxers will fair quite well. but when you start using a blade, eye strikes or groin strikes that's no longer boxing. that's improvising. however, that's still part of kung fu.

what does a boxer do if he goes to ground? or against a kick? or against 3 people at once? boxing doesn't prepare you for those things. it's an incomplete art.

in short. boxers are good at what they do. pit KF v B and go by the boxers rules, boxer would probably win. get rid of all the rules, KF will win.

Watahhh
09-11-2003, 09:35 PM
Hey ******* kajukenbo guy. Kajukenbo is not a modern art. All it is is a bunch of old out dated pointless fighitng systems combined together during the fifties. Technically it is new but the styles it combined are still old and pointless.
[/B]

lol. that's like saying punching is old so any style that utilises it is useless. but hold on...don't boxers punch a lot? hahaha

keep it comming. very entertaining!

EuropeanBoxer
09-12-2003, 07:52 PM
Man you guys are morons. I just dont get how you guys think boxers are confined to the rules in a scrap. You think a stupid little eyejab will be the magic weapon against a boxer.

TRY IT AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS. the boxer could easily slip or counter it like nothing and knock your ass out.

IT is very very clear none of you guys have gotten in a fight in your entire life! You just watch other people fighting and say welL i would have dont a front crane **** slap against him and would have won.

The one thing boxers know how to do is control the tempo of a fight. IT is very easy for us to do. ALl we have to do is stay within punchign range and your kicks are useless. You might get one off but it would be weak as hell.

Dont believe me, well lets talk about RANDY COUTURE. HE went up against the best kickboxer CHuck liddel and chuck was doing his fancy kicks all night and they werent working. All Randy did was stay close and not let him get off any kicks. He tried but they did little. Every time he tried a kick he would just jab him right in the face. IT was the classic KIckboxer vs. Boxer.

So go back and meditate under your waterfalls and walk around in your chinese uniforms thinking your stupid ass monks.

EuropeanBoxer
09-12-2003, 08:06 PM
Wattah- What the **** are you talking about. Man lololol your a moron. Boxing has survived through the ages because of its simplicity. IT is so easy to apply in actual fights.

BUt then look at the traditional martial arts. AHAHAHAH man trying to fight someone in a low horse stance. AHAHAHH it woudl be so funny watchign a guy squaring up to me totally off balance if I charge him with a flurry of punches.

Traditional Martial arts are dead. They have no point in todays society. That is like taking putting a samurai against a marine with a M4 Carbine.

BOXING SUPERIOR TO YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE KUNG FU. SURE YOU MAY HAVE MORE OPTIONS BUT WE HAVE WAY MORE FIGHT TIME. WE KNOW WHAT IT LIKE IS TO FIGHT FOR 45 MIN STRAIGHT. NOT A MERE 10 SEC OF POINT SPARRING.

PLUS BOXERS ARE EXCELLENT AT ADAPTING TO DIFFERENT STYLES. IF YOU THROW A KICK AND WE GET HIT WE ARE GONNA KNOW WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR.

Man there is nothign like sparring for 2 hours straight. You reach your physical limit and right when you think you cant go on, you cant throw another punch, you just dig deep and push past it, and continue the fight til one of you isnt standign any more.

Watahhh
09-13-2003, 04:55 AM
mods are having too much fun laughing at his ignorance. and so am i.

QuaiJohnCain
09-13-2003, 04:34 PM
Wattah- What the **** are you talking about. Man lololol your a moron. Boxing has survived through the ages because of its simplicity. IT is so easy to apply in actual fights.

"Boxing" as it's arranged today, is less that 100 years old.

BUt then look at the traditional martial arts. AHAHAHAH man trying to fight someone in a low horse stance. AHAHAHH it woudl be so funny watchign a guy squaring up to me totally off balance if I charge him with a flurry of punches.

Spoken like a pre-pubescent mouthing off about his knowledge of sex...

BOXING SUPERIOR TO YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE KUNG FU. SURE YOU MAY HAVE MORE OPTIONS BUT WE HAVE WAY MORE FIGHT TIME. WE KNOW WHAT IT LIKE IS TO FIGHT FOR 45 MIN STRAIGHT. NOT A MERE 10 SEC OF POINT SPARRING.

There's plenty of us who train for 45+ minutes. It's not a big deal, EB.

PLUS BOXERS ARE EXCELLENT AT ADAPTING TO DIFFERENT STYLES. IF YOU THROW A KICK AND WE GET HIT WE ARE GONNA KNOW WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR.

Yeah, the floor. :D

Man there is nothign like sparring for 2 hours straight. You reach your physical limit and right when you think you cant go on, you cant throw another punch, you just dig deep and push past it, and continue the fight til one of you isnt standign any more.

There is nothing like getting laid for two hours straight, either. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

Vash
09-17-2003, 10:12 PM
I am Shin Akuma! Fear Me, Oh Lowly EuroTrash Boxer!
Verily, I forsee your raping by a gang of rabid vampire lawn gnomes! It will involve syrup (LIKE THE STUFF ON PANCAKES!!!)!

Indeed, Boxing is Mighty! But, Kung Fu and Toudijutsu Doth Smack it About in Non-Rule Environs Like it 'Twas Our B!TCH!
'Cause it IS!

Bow Down, Bizzatch!

Boxing is good. The pre-Queensbury stuff was the shizzat. But, since you are probably masturbating to seeing all these posts under your name . . .

There's Your Mommy! Stumbling out my closet!

Former castleva
09-18-2003, 09:35 AM
This thread has attracted a LOT of replies,which is pretty good for a troll post,right?
I think EB may even have some point at best,insults aside.
How about taking time and refuting his arguments for good (assuming he has arguments) if it comes down to that?

Vash
09-18-2003, 10:06 AM
NO!!!

That would take time, effort, and a sense of right and wrong.

:p

Kristoffer
09-20-2003, 03:47 PM
I box too, I just like to flame people :D

tnwingtsun
09-21-2003, 05:54 AM
I box and do CMA,ya wanna spar??

Gloves or no gloves,makes no difference to me,if ya want to go to the ground then thats fine to,where ya at,lets get together.

SanSoo Student
09-21-2003, 10:26 AM
Boxing vs. CMA....
if there were no gloves, CMA would win.
Gloves, boxing might stand a chance...
cuz of all their rules.

EuropeanBoxer
09-22-2003, 09:46 AM
TNWINGTSUN- Hey I am in Murrieta California. If your in the area I would love to fight. Sure why not lets go all out. Ya wanna go to the ground why not, its much easier to win that way. I took BJJ and wrestling for a year.

So if your in the Murrieta Temecula area or close lets meet up!:D

QuaiJohnCain
09-22-2003, 10:25 AM
I took BJJ and wrestling for a year.

One year. What a laugh. How well does the average child with one year of experience walking do against marathon runners? Same difference.

tnwingtsun
09-23-2003, 01:10 AM
I like a good match too,don't get out to the left-coast much anymore,you ever get to the Southeast???

EuropeanBoxer
09-24-2003, 09:00 AM
Hey my school in BJJ was awesome. I used to grapple 5 days a week ina 2 hour class. The first half hour was nothing but learning techniques. After that we would grapple for hours. It was a 2 hour class but you could stay as long as you wanted to. I usually went home after about 2 hours of grappling.

Yea a year of doing that really sucks doesnt it:cool:

QuaiJohnCain
09-24-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by EuropeanBoxer [/i]
[B]Hey my school in BJJ was awesome. I used to grapple 5 days a week ina 2 hour class.

Riiiiiight. I know what you were grappling....

I think it's really funny that you would even try to get us to believe that you train(ed) so much. Cause by the way that you talk, you sound like the average keyboard warrior. Easy, isn't it? Just sit back and hide behind your LAME nickname throwing the baby out with the bath water... Heh. You seem bent on proving us CMA guys wrong, so why don't you post some video clips of yourself kicking a CMA guy's butt? Or how about going outside the borders of that horrible desert town you live in (where there are NO schools like you have described training in) to "play" with the rest of us? You're the one calling foul against us CMA guys, you need to put up or shut up.

Do that, or FOAD.

king chun
10-02-2003, 07:49 AM
hey ya know sumthin, if my sifu (wing chun) actually cared enough, im pretty sure he could teach you a thing or two Eboxer.

ComeToJesus
10-17-2003, 12:30 AM
Man EuroBox you're hilarious.
I'd argue some of your points but I'm too tired now from reading this whole thread lol.
I can't believe how worked up some of you got.
Maybe EB if right, maybe some of you are insecure in your art.
Win or lose, I'd fight you. I'm in it for the experience, not to boast about how I kicked someone's ass.

Tak
10-17-2003, 01:32 PM
Bleh, a real european wouldn't be so anticommunist. That's as american as an apple pie bought from the mcdonalds located inside a super walmart.

pest
10-19-2003, 11:15 PM
lets not talk about in a school, lets talk about on the street. if some one has a gun to your head and pulls the trigger your dead no matter what you study. what is boxing and what is kung fu, a fist is a fist and can do just as much damage when a nice blow is landed. (i dont know much about boxing) but forms, shadow boxing and what not gives ideas and principals to work with and comes down to a personal liking or disliking. i dont think a style makes a practioner a good fighter, the practioner uses a style to become a better fighter.

to say boxing is better then kung fu is like saying chicken soup is better then kraft dinner, the result is the same just different paths/flavors to get there.

JThorne
10-26-2003, 03:01 AM
I took BJJ and wrestling for a year.

what a fa8got,
hey teeny, do ya bop to britney??

ShuaiJiau
11-04-2003, 11:37 AM
Yo Euroboxer, If i ever find out where you live, you better move out of your house. You say you live in California, so do I. How far do you live from montery park or LA? If it is within striking distance, I'd love to come down and give you a beating. Or if you want to challenge our chinese gung fu, come down to montery park.

Ren Blade
11-04-2003, 11:49 AM
ShuaiJiau, please record the fight on video and post it up. I wanna see this. I'd come but I'm all the way in the east coast.

ShuaiJiau
11-04-2003, 12:10 PM
Ren Blade, I would be glad to record it, lets wait for his response first.

Meat Shake
11-04-2003, 02:15 PM
**** dude.
"r, I am a Chinese affiliated with the triads."

Either you are full of **** or stupid as hell for posting something like that.

Edit: Id also like to watch a fight if it happens.

WingChunKF
11-20-2003, 02:12 AM
Is this guy for real?? :D I mean really?. I just spent an hour and a half roling on the floor LMAO while I war reading this, man, this EB is a funny guy!!!!!

And some of you writing replys ain't gone you either, I tell U. Haven't had a laugh like that for ages so thank you guys, your just hillirious!!. :D :D :D

EB = Troll, no dout about that. He is just a **** who loves to F**K up MA forums, thats all. I bet uoy he had not even been in a training hall, let alone trained there and every thing he says is a bluff and not even a good one either. You all saw the site he ref to in the begining, it's all a bluff to F**k you guys up and sometimes he f**ked you up good too!. Just to funny to read this tread, so again, thank you!!!.

;) :p :p

And to you EB I'll just say; do something else in the computer class, maybe get yourself a life, get laid from time to time and grow up as a normal kid as as close as someone like your sorry a$$ can be normal. And do not forget, they can trace your IP adress, so don't sit there with a big grin and think your all safe, coz you ain't. They ping you, then they ping you for real and before you know it they have pinged you for good!.

Be cool, cry in the dojo, smile in the battlefield!

CaptinPickAxe
12-10-2003, 02:55 PM
Both of you lick the genitals of sexually transmitted disease ridden lepers.:D

I have to say though, this thread did make me laugh more than a Pauly Shore movie...but thats not saying much...

Qigong
12-23-2003, 09:50 AM
about the Shaolin Monks, fighting Mike Tyson...wow...youre ignorant arent you? i think you need more Euro Dance music into your cd player to pump you up while u hit the heavybag in your knights armor. take off the boxing gloves for a second and pick up a book and maybe, just MAYBE, youll acquire knowledge that will help you in your life, rather than people making you feel stupid, so u attempt to beat them up cuz u know nothing else. first of all shaolin monks could kill mike tyson in one hit if they wanted...no f*ck one hit, they could kill him by f*cking breathing at him. a boxer stands no chance to a monk. monks train 100 times as much as boxers, and train in more effective ways. but second of all, a Shaolin Monk would never fight for money or any of that, its against their teachings. they wouldnt kill someone, its against Buddha's ten commandents. even if they did, they would defend their ears first, then worry about beating Tyson's ass, because they could toy with that meatheaded crazy man. u must look up to Tyson as a role model. wow...wut a role model. because you're just as ignorant, and you probably talk as high as him. meatheaded eurotrash...peace the f*ck out....lmao...

Vash
12-31-2003, 09:54 AM
QiGong;
An inspiration to us all.